The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spartan squad (open for 5 people)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Skipp (dj)
Admin
Admin
Skipp (dj)

Male
Number of posts : 16881
Adopted Family: : Jade nightflyer- sister Gf/Bf-Open...
Job : ...... pet shop?
Credits : 41404
Registration date : 2011-03-01

Character sheet
RPG Name: Leo/Ghost
Group:
Health:
Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue500/500Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 4 EmptyThu 19 May - 14:43

"roger sending pelican," I said having slight hurt tone in my voice
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 4 EmptyThu 19 May - 14:51

i sat up. "Pilot, you should have been a spartan. you have what it takes. we have a pelican incoming, just hold on." i watched as a plasma blast went through my arm. "Damn it!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 4 EmptyThu 19 May - 14:55

Alex:

"You idiot, you should know better than to go into a fight alone like that Fire fly." I called over the comms. I had changed armors like he had suggested and this one didn't have a filter. My slight German accent showing through now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 4 EmptyThu 19 May - 14:57

i could hear her real voice. "well, i like the german accent." i dragged the pilot to the edge of a cliff. "now would be a good time to get us the bloody hell out of here!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 4 EmptyThu 19 May - 15:00

Alex:

"I'm working on it. Now hush." I said pointing to their location to the pelican pilot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 4 EmptyThu 19 May - 15:03

an energy sword pierced my leg. "bloody hell!" i fell to the ground in pain. i pulled my shotgun and pulled the trigger. "Get some! get some!" they charged at me, i couldn't hold them all. "Alex, if i die, tell her, i loved her." my coms cut.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 4 EmptyThu 19 May - 15:05

Alex:

I cursed and ran to the back of the pelican. We rose up slowly to the top of the cliff and the marines with me hopped out and opened fire on the covanent forces. I stood still in the pelican watching the combat. I needed to get him and his pilot out of here, but it would be difficult to reach him...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 4 EmptyThu 19 May - 15:09

i fell in pain. i felt the heat of the thrusters. my breathing was low and my heart rate monitor was slowing down. a plasma shot past through my chest and i fell back. i reached for the pelican. "he-help." i said weakly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 4 EmptyThu 19 May - 15:20

Alex:

I growled softly before dashing out of the pelican. I slid underneath an elites sword swing and didn't stop to deal with it. I reached him and kneeling down I put him over my shoulders and winced as I got to my feet. "You need to lose some weight." I groaned softly to him as I started back for the Pelican.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 4 EmptyThu 19 May - 15:23

i looked as the pilot sat there. "NO, get the, the pilot. not me." i watched as a marine grabbed him. my vitals flatlined and i blacked out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 4 EmptyThu 19 May - 15:26

Alex:

I cursed softly and glancing back that the pilot to see that he was getting grabbed I hurried to the Pelican. I climbed in and laid Fire Fly down removing his helmet and starting to work on bringing him back to life. A stray bullet ricoheted and hit my helmet screwing up the visor. I sighed and removed the helmet, shaking out my brown hair before continueing to work on him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 4 EmptyThu 19 May - 15:28

my vitals jumped faintly. my heart was beating and i was breathing. i could hear Alex's voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 4 EmptyThu 19 May - 15:30

Alex:

"Stay with me please." I said softly sparing a glance at the pilot and deciding that he would live if I ignored him for now. I injected pain killers into Fire Fly's neck and leaned over him a bit as I patched up his chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 4 EmptyThu 19 May - 15:32

i felt a pinch in my neck. my eyes opened but it was to blurry to make out. "what, where, how did i get here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 4 EmptyThu 19 May - 15:37

Alex:

"Shh, your still hurt." I said softly to him. I needed to get him out of his armor, but I wasn't sure how his was attached. I did what I could though, getting the bleeding stopped, and applying patches over the plasma burns.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 4 EmptyThu 19 May - 15:39

i pointed at my wrist. there was a command that released my armor. i pressed the button and entered the code. my armor fell off. i laid there, my breathing weak. "and i thought i wouldn't get hurt. thanks for saving me love."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 4 EmptyThu 19 May - 15:41

Alex:

"I told you. Your an idiot for going out into the field with out a medic. You owe me one Fire." I said glancing into his eyes before going back to his wounds now that I had better access to his injuries.
Back to top Go down
Skipp (dj)
Admin
Admin
Skipp (dj)

Male

Character sheet
Group:
Health:
Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue500/500Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 4 EmptyThu 19 May - 15:45

I was in the chopper
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 4 EmptyThu 19 May - 15:54

we had gotten back to base and i was in the kryo tube. my wounds were healing at a fast rate and i would be ready for the night missions.
Back to top Go down
Skipp (dj)
Admin
Admin
Skipp (dj)

Male

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 4 EmptyThu 19 May - 15:55

I kept quiet "I have bloody no one now"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 4 EmptyThu 19 May - 15:57

Alex:

I looked at John and said. "Fire will pull through, he will be fine if you want to run Night missiions later." I said before clapping him on the shoulder and slipping my helmet back on. I left the room, heading towards mine so that I could get a new helmet.
Back to top Go down
Skipp (dj)
Admin
Admin
Skipp (dj)

Male

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 4 EmptyThu 19 May - 15:57

I cried silently inside my helmet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 4 EmptyThu 19 May - 16:09

i nocked on the tube as i saw john. i put my thumb up and grinned. the water started to drain and my suit was hanging at the ready. i climbed out and put it on. i left the helmet off and walked towards Alex's room.i walked in to see her in nothing but spandex that covered her breast's and her waist. i turned around. "Bloody hell, i didn't mean to walk in on you!"
Back to top Go down
Skipp (dj)
Admin
Admin
Skipp (dj)

Male

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 4 EmptyThu 19 May - 16:10

I cried more
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 4 EmptyThu 19 May - 16:11

Alex:

I whirled around blushing. I quickly grabbed my clothes and got dressed. When I was dressed I looked at him, having trouble hiding the blush, and calming down my heart. "You should knock first." I said nervously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spartan squad (open for 5 people)
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next