The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spartan squad (open for 5 people)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Skipp (dj)
Admin
Admin
Skipp (dj)

Male
Number of posts : 16881
Adopted Family: : Jade nightflyer- sister Gf/Bf-Open...
Job : ...... pet shop?
Credits : 41329
Registration date : 2011-03-01

Character sheet
RPG Name: Leo/Ghost
Group:
Health:
Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  Left_bar_bleue500/500Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  Empty
PostSubject: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  EmptyMon 18 Apr - 8:09

It was 5012, the whole alien life thing? Its real and they brought us to war. We were kiddnapped when we were kids, from our home worlds. To be trained to be what others can't, Spartans are super soldiers that have Armor.

Name: John
looks: Never shown always in armor, But it ever seen pro pic
Other: Squad leader and 1st sniper but can double on anything
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  EmptyWed 18 May - 13:30

name: fire fly
Looks:Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  Death_10
other: best at close range and demo. his parents volunteered him.
Back to top Go down
Skipp (dj)
Admin
Admin
Skipp (dj)

Male

Character sheet
Group:
Health:
Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  Left_bar_bleue500/500Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  EmptyWed 18 May - 13:31

((DUDE!!!!!!!!!! SoME ONE JOINED! THANKS!))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  EmptyWed 18 May - 13:36

NP!! just have to get others to join.]]
Back to top Go down
Skipp (dj)
Admin
Admin
Skipp (dj)

Male

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  EmptyWed 18 May - 13:39

((invite people))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  EmptyWed 18 May - 16:09

i am trying. you have to help to. you wanna start anyways? i could start of.]]
Back to top Go down
Skipp (dj)
Admin
Admin
Skipp (dj)

Male

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  EmptyWed 18 May - 16:13

((go ahead to warn you, Imma bout to have to go so if i go *poof* then thats why
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  EmptyThu 19 May - 11:11

[[well, that was yesterday. btw, i do not get signal where i live. i was in town yesterday. my next trip is this weekend to see if they will have surgery on my shoulder.]]

i was surrounded. i hid in the building. "i need cover fire! someone get up in the nest!" i pulled out my shot gun. "come on bitches! its lunch time." i turned the corner and blasted an elite to hell. "thats right! get some!" i turned around to see an elite come down with a blade. his blade was about to hit me when a round took off his helmet. i flipped an ok sign towards the area of fire. "thanks mate, could have bloody died!" i moved forwards, blasting grunts on my way. i took cover as a few more shots from the sniper hit there targets. i opened my coms. "so mate, i think i should know the name of my cover fire. im fire fly, never really had a name." i turned the corner and booked it towards the artillery cannon that needed taken care of. "cover me, im going in!" i ran in and took out the shields. i threw a grenade into the core and jumped out of the room. "you still with me?"
Back to top Go down
Skipp (dj)
Admin
Admin
Skipp (dj)

Male

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  EmptyThu 19 May - 12:00

I Gave you sniper cover, and radio com link "You have an enemy tank coming up at 2 o clock"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  EmptyThu 19 May - 12:04

i stopped as a Wraith pulled around the cliff. "Bloody fuck!" i charged at it. i jumped on the back and lodged a grenade in its core. "die you bloody bastards!" the grenade exploded and sent my flying. i landed on the ground and everything was blurry. i got up slowly and the simulation ended. "bloody hell, imagine if that was real!" i walked up to the spartan. "i never got your name!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  EmptyThu 19 May - 12:04

((Might I join?))
Back to top Go down
Skipp (dj)
Admin
Admin
Skipp (dj)

Male

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  EmptyThu 19 May - 12:05

((by all means mate Join))
"john" i said then taking off my helmet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  EmptyThu 19 May - 12:06

Name: Alex
looks: ((Can't upload pictures, so I'll do this later.))
Other: Medic. Plain and simply, she is a medic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  EmptyThu 19 May - 12:07

i chuckled. "well then, why are you here? i mean, i am used to lone wolf stuff, so why help me?" i had a feeling he was putting a team together.
Back to top Go down
Skipp (dj)
Admin
Admin
Skipp (dj)

Male

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  EmptyThu 19 May - 12:10

"Aliens, Just like you've seen, Have evolved even more." i said plainly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  EmptyThu 19 May - 12:11

i laughed. "All the better to get close to them! does a lot more damage!" i put my shotgun over my shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Skipp (dj)
Admin
Admin
Skipp (dj)

Male

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  EmptyThu 19 May - 12:12

"I was kiddnapped from earth... We need to keep it safe"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  EmptyThu 19 May - 12:15

i sighed. "your kidding right? i thought that was what the earth defenses were for!" i sat down as a rock appeared. "so what? you making some type of team to defend it?"
[[btw, on halo 3, if you look to the left on i think the mission before the flood, you can see a spartan team between two buildings! it is so weird!]]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  EmptyThu 19 May - 12:15

Alex:

I sighed and slipped on my helmet before leaving my room. I had missed the simulation training because I had been forced to help patch up one of the recruits who was dumb enough to stand close to a grenade. I walked through the coridors wondering if it would still be going, or if I was wasting my time just in heading to it.
Back to top Go down
Skipp (dj)
Admin
Admin
Skipp (dj)

Male

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  EmptyThu 19 May - 12:16

"nope, Reach has the cannons. We're being beamed to there"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  EmptyThu 19 May - 12:18

i sighed. "just bloody great! so what? the spartan that are there are not good enough?"
Back to top Go down
Skipp (dj)
Admin
Admin
Skipp (dj)

Male

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  EmptyThu 19 May - 12:19

"there gone.... Covenant have taken over"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  EmptyThu 19 May - 12:20

((Really? Apparently I need to go play Halo 3 again.))

Alex:

I stretched absently before walking into the simulation room. There were already two spartans in the room. From the looks of things I had been right, I had missed the training.
Back to top Go down
Skipp (dj)
Admin
Admin
Skipp (dj)

Male

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  EmptyThu 19 May - 12:23

"Glad to have you joined us, we're about to start a training mission again"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  EmptyThu 19 May - 12:29

i sighed. "Bloody hell, how many must we have?" the simulation started and we all were in a falcon. i was on the turret and John was sitting face towards me. and Alex was on the other gun. "what's the mission?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Spartan squad (open for 5 people)
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next