The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spartan squad (open for 5 people)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 6 EmptyFri 20 May - 12:14

Jenny~
i nodded and held on as we took a plasma blast. "Nice to meet you too, but right now, i have to relieve the shot Co-pilot and take the stick!" i ran in, slowly moving the Co-pilot out of the seat. "Medic!" i sat down and evaded. "Hold on! we are going hot!" i dove, nose down into the canyon.

Other guy whom i can't remember the name to right now~
i held on tight and shot one of the banshee's. it lost control and slammed into the other. i slid forwards and slammed into Alex. "Sorry love, accident, i swear!" i stood on the wall as we dove down.
Back to top Go down
Skipp (dj)
Admin
Admin
Skipp (dj)

Male
Number of posts : 16881
Adopted Family: : Jade nightflyer- sister Gf/Bf-Open...
Job : ...... pet shop?
Credits : 41404
Registration date : 2011-03-01

Character sheet
RPG Name: Leo/Ghost
Group:
Health:
Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue500/500Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 6 EmptyFri 20 May - 12:15

i sat still
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 6 EmptyFri 20 May - 12:17

((Fire Fly.))

Alex:

I looked at Fire for a moment after he slammed into me, before shaking my head and going to the Co-pilot. I knelt over him and started doing what I could.
Back to top Go down
Skipp (dj)
Admin
Admin
Skipp (dj)

Male

Character sheet
Group:
Health:
Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue500/500Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 6 EmptyFri 20 May - 12:18

I Aimmed my rifle and shot the banshee piolet "he's down"
I shot another
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 6 EmptyFri 20 May - 12:22

i gasped as the sniper rounds pierced through the thick alien metal. "amazing!" i walked into the Cockpit and leaned next to my sister. she had leveled out, but was swerving back and forth through the canyon. "you, are, amazing!" she just chuckled. to much into concentration. i grabbed a picture. "so, this is her?"
Back to top Go down
Skipp (dj)
Admin
Admin
Skipp (dj)

Male

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 6 EmptyFri 20 May - 12:23

I shoot a wraith going thro the armor and hitting the guy in it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 6 EmptyFri 20 May - 12:26

Alex:

I patched up the pilot and strapped him down into a seat. I moved to the back of the pelican holding onto the wall as I looked out at what John was shooting at.
Back to top Go down
Skipp (dj)
Admin
Admin
Skipp (dj)

Male

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 6 EmptyFri 20 May - 12:27

Gunner: "i can't get a lock!"
me: "Give me the damn gun!" He got off the gun and i put a scope on the gun and started picking targets out of the sky and down on the ground "die mother f*ckers!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 6 EmptyFri 20 May - 12:37

i just sat there. we started to hover, then went down slowly. the landing pad was secure. AA guns had taken out the remaining Banshee's. i hopped out and walked with my sister. "ok, look, i know you are a higher rank, but you are my little sister. that driving was reckless and you could have died. don't ever, ever do that again! you got me?"

Jenny. i chuckled. "but thats what i do best. reckless and dangerous!" i turned around, walking to alex. "Hey girl, have you been keeping my brother in order?" i chuckled. "lets talk girl stuff."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 6 EmptyFri 20 May - 12:40

Alex:

I paused for a moment feeling a bit taken aback. I turned off my Comm and walked with Jenny. I couldn't answer if I had been keeping Fire in order, as I hadn't really known him all that long.
Back to top Go down
Skipp (dj)
Admin
Admin
Skipp (dj)

Male

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 6 EmptyFri 20 May - 12:40

I Went over to a cliff away from others and Stares at my picture with my now deceased wife "i sware sara, i will kill the one who killed you"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 6 EmptyFri 20 May - 12:46

Jenny~
i rapped my arm around her. "Look, most people act like this, don't i find friendships to be a lot more interesting when we forget ranks." i walked with her. "So? are you interested in him? i mean, in my brother? come on, speak! its no fun when i am the only one talking."
Back to top Go down
Skipp (dj)
Admin
Admin
Skipp (dj)

Male

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 6 EmptyFri 20 May - 12:48

I threw a rock at the distance clif and it stuck in it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 6 EmptyFri 20 May - 12:49

Alex:

I removed my helmet and shook out my hair. I tucked the helmet under my arm and glanced at Jenny than at Fire. "In truth, I don't know. I really haven't know him for all that long." I said shrugging and looking away from him.
Back to top Go down
Skipp (dj)
Admin
Admin
Skipp (dj)

Male

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 6 EmptyFri 20 May - 12:50

taps into fires com "hi"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 6 EmptyFri 20 May - 12:57

Fire fly~
i walked over to John. "hey man, hows it going? you doing ok?" i took off my helmet at smiled.

Jenny~
i took my helmet off to reveal a scar down the left side of my face. i smiled. "well, once you get to know him, he isn't half bad." i chuckled. "so, tell me about yourself?" i walked into the women's barracks. there was a bunch of women spartans. they stopped and stood at attention. i nodded. "at ease." the continued what they were doing. "welcome to my squad! for this next mission, you three will have your own squad." i smiled. "this is the 114th battalion."
Back to top Go down
Skipp (dj)
Admin
Admin
Skipp (dj)

Male

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 6 EmptyFri 20 May - 13:00

"honestly, not really. I can't focus anymore" i said then threw another rock and hit a far away grunt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 6 EmptyFri 20 May - 13:03

i chuckled. "Good hits!" i tilted my head. "What happened? Oh! and by the way, i want you to meet someone!" i grabbed his shoulder pad and walked into the Women barracks. i walked him towards Sandy. "Sandy, Meet john, John, meet Sandy." she shook his hand and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Skipp (dj)
Admin
Admin
Skipp (dj)

Male

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 6 EmptyFri 20 May - 13:06

"hi"... I tapped into Fires com again "meet me in our bunk to find out, i don't want to cry again." i said then walked to the bunk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 6 EmptyFri 20 May - 13:07

Alex:

"Wait I'm getting my own squad? I'm didn't think I was high enough rank wise to get that." I said mulling over what she said about Fire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 6 EmptyFri 20 May - 13:23

Jenny~
i couldn't stop laughing. "you three are the highest ranking spartans other then my self. i am giving you a squad of ten. you can hand pick them." i stood tall. "Alright ladies! Attention!" they all of the spartans stood next to there bunks. i walked down the isle, looked straight. "Alright ladies! this is Alex! she is here to pick ten of you to be in her squad! we will be working tonight, and be heading to earth by tomorrow! the ship has been surrounded and it is our duty to get her loose." i turned to alex, girl, your turn to take over."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 6 EmptyFri 20 May - 13:27

Alex:

I paused never having to do something like this before. I knew how to take control, after all even generals had to give into a medics demands at times. I let out a slow breath before moving down the line picking out ten of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 6 EmptyFri 20 May - 13:50

i stood next to her. "you ten! come with me. the rest, carry on." i nodded towards Alex and the ten followed me. i walked outside. "ok, you are going to be the scout team. i need to know what i am going into." i pulled out a map. "ok, i want your team to flank left, while me and Fire Fly go down the center. you have two snipers in your squad. cover fire, shoot and move." i looked at alex. "you ready for this?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 6 EmptyFri 20 May - 15:11

Alex:

I nodded once and studied the map. "Just don't get yourself or your brother injured please. I have already had to patch him up." I said smiling slightly at her before putting my helmet back on and motioning for my squad to follow me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 6 EmptyFri 20 May - 15:15

i stopped her. "Wait, what? what happened?" i asked looking at her then over at him.

Firefly~
i walked out, the guys that i usually worked with. "ok, lets get ready to move! you have five to get your gear!" i slammed my helmet on and walked out to my sis and Alex. "group two is ready."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spartan squad (open for 5 people)
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next