The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spartan squad (open for 5 people)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 7 EmptyFri 20 May - 15:29

Alex:

"I had to save his life." I said simply looking at Jenny then glanced at Fire. "If you have nothing else for me ma'am I need to go get my team out there now if I am to be scouting."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 7 EmptyFri 20 May - 15:35

Jenny~ i nodded. "there is three Falcons waiting for you." i turned to my brother and glared. "you, are, so, lucky mom or dad aint here! they would kick your ass from here to vespa 6! you got shot? what did you do?" he turned around and grabbed his team and started to walk away. he went to the landing pad.

Fire fly~
i walked behind Alex and took her helmet off. when she turned around i kissed her. "there, now be safe."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 7 EmptyFri 20 May - 15:39

Alex:

I stiffened in surprise as a furious blush bloomed over my cheeks. I looked up at him, utterly speechless. I had no idea how to respond to that, none in the slightest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 7 EmptyFri 20 May - 15:49

i smiled and pushed her into a seat. i signaled the pilot to take off and i followed. Johns group would stay back this mission. he would be coming in once we got to the ship. my Falcon took off and i looked at my helmet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 7 EmptyFri 20 May - 15:51

Alex:

I was still dumbstruck even as the Falcon took off. I closed my eyes and touched my lips for a brief moment before slipping my helmet back on. I would have to have words with Fire about that later...I just had no idea what I was supposed to say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 7 EmptyFri 20 May - 15:57

my Falcon was next to hers. i tapped into her coms. "ok, was that good enough? never really done it like that?" i put a thumbs up as my Falcon was hit. "Jesus, not again!"

Jenny. i watched as a Falcon went down. "Fire fly? who went down. "Brother, reply! Alex! what the hell is going on?" i yelled through the comms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 7 EmptyFri 20 May - 16:03

Alex:

I was just about to say something to him when I watched his Falcon be hit. My eyes went wide and a chill went through me. "Your brothers." I said softly into the comms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 7 EmptyFri 20 May - 16:12

i pointed at Fires group of falcons and signaled them to go help. "this plane is going to shit!" i looked out as a new class ship lifted up. "good, the pillar of Autumn is lifted off. lets get to the saturn. i landed at LZ alpha.

Fire fly~
i woke up and was being dragged by spartans. i shook him off and grabbed my gun. all men made it but the pilot. i stood on the landing gear of another falcon. it lifted off and i landed at LZ Bravo. i stepped down and i was hit by immediate fire. "sis, your plane is shit! what were you thinking?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 7 EmptyFri 20 May - 16:14

Alex:

My Falcons landed in the LZ we had been given. I stepped off and looked towards where Fire's Falcon had hit in the distance. I was worried, but my training took over and I started giving out commands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 7 EmptyFri 20 May - 16:49

i tapped into her coms. "i am fine, don't worry." i moved up under cover fire. i saw a wraith heading in her direction. i ran to it and blew it up. "come on! Get some!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 7 EmptyFri 20 May - 17:17

Alex:

"Good." I said before blushing a bit and saying in a rush. "It means I don't have to patch you up again." I moved my squad forward. It was like there was no covanent presence over here...
Back to top Go down
Kitalia
Admin
Admin
Kitalia

Female
Number of posts : 13806
Credits : 38594
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name: Scarlet Moon
Group: Nature Spirits
Health:
Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue21/21Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 7 EmptyFri 20 May - 21:57

(Can I join? even though I've never played Halo in my life.)
Back to top Go down
Skipp (dj)
Admin
Admin
Skipp (dj)

Male
Number of posts : 16881
Adopted Family: : Jade nightflyer- sister Gf/Bf-Open...
Job : ...... pet shop?
Credits : 41404
Registration date : 2011-03-01

Character sheet
RPG Name: Leo/Ghost
Group:
Health:
Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue500/500Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 7 EmptyFri 20 May - 21:58

((sure))
Back to top Go down
Kitalia
Admin
Admin
Kitalia

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue21/21Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 7 EmptyFri 20 May - 22:09

Name: Devalina Jones
Looks: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 7 Bad_as13
Other: She's never really used a gun in her life., She's more of a distraction maker
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 7 EmptySun 22 May - 18:14

[[so your a civy? cool, could use that.]]
Back to top Go down
Kitalia
Admin
Admin
Kitalia

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 7 EmptySun 22 May - 18:44

(Okay, how do i need to jump in?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 7 EmptyMon 23 May - 0:16

now. i can help with that.]]

i looked over the baricade and saw an elite holding a blade to a civies throat. i charged up and drop kicked the elite. my gun had dropped and the elite was walking at me, energy sword in hand. i crawled for the shotgun but, i was going to slow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 7 EmptyMon 23 May - 12:19

Alex:

Things were just too quiet...I didn't like it. I motioned for my squad to hold their positions. I could hear the battle in the distance, but there was just nothing over here...I sighed softly and removed my helmet turning to my squad right as I saw three of them suddenly sprout swords out of their chests. I let out a gasp and pulled out my pistol, but I just stood there as my entire squad was systymatically get slaughtered. Soon I was the only one left. I wasn't wearing my helmet so I couldn't get help over comms...I was alone....and about to die.

An Elite shimmered into view infront of me, planting its foot in my chest and shoving me to the ground. It seemed I was to be a prisoner. I felt them put somesort of cuffs on me, as I laid on the ground in a daze. Overhead I heard a covanent dropship move down, and then a feeling of weightlessness as a beam lifted me off the ground and into the ship.
Back to top Go down
Kitalia
Admin
Admin
Kitalia

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 7 EmptyMon 23 May - 16:15

I looked at the elite then at the guy who saved me. I pulled the energy rode off my back and spun it around nailing the elite in the back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 7 EmptyTue 24 May - 11:17

as the elite dropped to the ground, i dove for the shotgun. he was just over me and i rolled over, the barrel in his chest. i pulled the trigger and stood up. "Thanks love." i looked over and caught a glimpse of a shinny object. i walked over and saw it was Alex's helmet. "Jenny, we have a problem, group charlie is missing, alex is gone." i looked over to my left and saw the rest of the group, slaughtered. "Alex is gone, the rest are dead. why would the steal alex?"
Back to top Go down
Kitalia
Admin
Admin
Kitalia

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 7 EmptyTue 24 May - 11:29

I shrugged just as confzued as every. "Belive me I don't know. And I don't care to know. I just wanna get out of here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 7 EmptyTue 24 May - 11:35

i took off my helmet. "look, when we leave, you leave. ok? just calm down and you will me fine. now, pick up a weapon and lets move!" i slammed my helmet down and jumped into a Falcon as we followed the drop ship. "John, follow these directions, you should find us then." i looked over a Jenny in her falcon. "Ok men! listen up. a spartan has been captured, you know what they will do to get info. all of us have been through it. that pain, it makes you cry like a baby at night, yeah that pain. now we have to get her back."
Back to top Go down
Kitalia
Admin
Admin
Kitalia

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 7 EmptyTue 24 May - 11:37

Even I didn't like fighitng, I still looked bad ass when i pretended to. I pickedup my fighting rod and looked at the other guy and stood behind him as we flew.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 7 EmptyTue 24 May - 11:47

[[oh, stop drooling over my pic jordanna. lol.]]
Back to top Go down
Kitalia
Admin
Admin
Kitalia

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 7 EmptyTue 24 May - 11:50

(shut up!!! I'm not drooling over it. not completly atleast,,)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spartan squad (open for 5 people)
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next