The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spartan squad (open for 5 people)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Skipp (dj)
Admin
Admin
Skipp (dj)

Male
Number of posts : 16881
Adopted Family: : Jade nightflyer- sister Gf/Bf-Open...
Job : ...... pet shop?
Credits : 41329
Registration date : 2011-03-01

Character sheet
RPG Name: Leo/Ghost
Group:
Health:
Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500/500Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 2 EmptyThu 19 May - 12:30

"Protect the guns at all costs!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 2 EmptyThu 19 May - 12:31

Alex:

I checked the gun over for a split second before settling back, keeping watch for anything that could cause a problem for us. I was trained like all Spartans in combat, but my focus in training had been in the medic field.
Back to top Go down
Skipp (dj)
Admin
Admin
Skipp (dj)

Male

Character sheet
Group:
Health:
Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500/500Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 2 EmptyThu 19 May - 12:32

"green light! GO!!" I jumped and went invisible
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 2 EmptyThu 19 May - 12:33

[[btw, with the halo 3 thing, you have to be online, and be playing with four players. it shows all of the players suits. it is awesome!]]

i nodded. "copy that!" the pelican touched down and i leapt off. "Clear!" i walked down to the lower levels, clearing each gon as i went.
Back to top Go down
Skipp (dj)
Admin
Admin
Skipp (dj)

Male

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 2 EmptyThu 19 May - 12:34

I shot elites in the head from afar
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 2 EmptyThu 19 May - 12:36

((I'll have to try it when I get home =) It sounds really cool.))

Alex:

I drew my pistol and followed after Fire Fly. I didn't know where John had vanished too, and I didn't really care. We needed a plan of action here, regardless of us all being trained that we can fight by ourselves, we were supposed to function as a squad.
Back to top Go down
Skipp (dj)
Admin
Admin
Skipp (dj)

Male

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 2 EmptyThu 19 May - 12:38

"look out alex" i said before an elite pulls an energy sword on her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 2 EmptyThu 19 May - 12:38

i sat behind a barrier outside. "we have three Elites moving towards the front." i waited until they were at the door. i walked up behind one and assassinated him and shot the other two. "three down. i am in the lead." i said, keeping score.
Back to top Go down
Skipp (dj)
Admin
Admin
Skipp (dj)

Male

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 2 EmptyThu 19 May - 12:39

"14 down" i said beating him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 2 EmptyThu 19 May - 12:41

Alex:

I rolled forward when John told me to watch out. I turned and fired the clip into the Elites chest. Reloading I jogged after Fire Fly. "I never expected this to be a compition." I said speaking to the two of them for the first time. I had voice filters in my helmet, to hide the fact that I was female. A lot of the Spartans really weren't happy about having a girl best them, hence I found it better to keep others from knowing.
Back to top Go down
Skipp (dj)
Admin
Admin
Skipp (dj)

Male

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 2 EmptyThu 19 May - 12:42

"nice Alex" i said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 2 EmptyThu 19 May - 12:45

i smiled and looked at her suit. i turned off my coms. "i find it better to be working with a female, i mean, it gives the team a little more finis into the fight." i took out a transport and counted the bodies. "25! im ahead!" i laid a bubble shied as a plasma blast came at me and the medic. "Whats your name?" an elite with a sword charged in. i took off his helmet and he fell to the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 2 EmptyThu 19 May - 12:46

Alex:

I blinked and turned off my com before speaking. "Alex. And how did you know?"
Back to top Go down
Skipp (dj)
Admin
Admin
Skipp (dj)

Male

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 2 EmptyThu 19 May - 12:49

"I was the one who read the files, I knew aswell"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 2 EmptyThu 19 May - 12:49

i chuckled. "The way you walk. look, switch your suit you need something that fits you, not something that hangs off of you! bloody hell!" i turned and saw a crowd of grunts, Elites and Hunters coming at us. "welcome to level 2, place your bets before they get here!"
Back to top Go down
Skipp (dj)
Admin
Admin
Skipp (dj)

Male

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 2 EmptyThu 19 May - 12:51

I Shot a Big hunter
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 2 EmptyThu 19 May - 12:52

((I gotta go, be back in a while.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 2 EmptyThu 19 May - 12:55

[[okie dookie!]]
i watched as a hunter dropped. "how did you do that in one shot? that was amazing!" i threw a grenade and took out 7 grunts. "im in the lead!"
Back to top Go down
Skipp (dj)
Admin
Admin
Skipp (dj)

Male

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 2 EmptyThu 19 May - 12:57

Shoots the other in the neck and it goes down "night night"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 2 EmptyThu 19 May - 12:59

the simulation was almost over. there was only a few grunts left. "Time to sweep up." i walke around, shooting the rest of them. the simulation ended. "i won by one point. you are pretty good."
Back to top Go down
Skipp (dj)
Admin
Admin
Skipp (dj)

Male

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 2 EmptyThu 19 May - 13:00

"thanks"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 2 EmptyThu 19 May - 13:01

i walked out of the simy room. "well then john. it was nice knowing you." i took off my helmet and showed my scared face.
Back to top Go down
Skipp (dj)
Admin
Admin
Skipp (dj)

Male

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 2 EmptyThu 19 May - 13:02

"You quiting?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 2 EmptyThu 19 May - 13:04

i chuckled. "Quit, no! i never quit! you can see me tomorrow!" i turned around and headed to the com room. "i just have to call someone."
Back to top Go down
Skipp (dj)
Admin
Admin
Skipp (dj)

Male

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 2 EmptyThu 19 May - 13:05

"okay"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spartan squad (open for 5 people)
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next