The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spartan squad (open for 5 people)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Skipp (dj)
Admin
Admin
Skipp (dj)

Male
Number of posts : 16881
Adopted Family: : Jade nightflyer- sister Gf/Bf-Open...
Job : ...... pet shop?
Credits : 41404
Registration date : 2011-03-01

Character sheet
RPG Name: Leo/Ghost
Group:
Health:
Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue500/500Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 5 EmptyThu 19 May - 16:12

I went to my bunk and walked past the two of them not saying anything
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 5 EmptyThu 19 May - 16:16

i turned around. "i should have. my fault." i had the same armor, but different helmet. it didn't have any glass, just a little dot on the left eye. "got my new armor! its a prototype."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 5 EmptyThu 19 May - 16:16

((Ok changing classes again. Be on in a bit.))

Alex:

I tilted my head looking at it. "It definately looks different."
Back to top Go down
Skipp (dj)
Admin
Admin
Skipp (dj)

Male

Character sheet
Group:
Health:
Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue500/500Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 5 EmptyThu 19 May - 16:17

Lays in my bunk openly crying now "Bloody no one now, Not even family. Damn Covenant"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 5 EmptyThu 19 May - 16:19

Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 5 Halo_Reach_GUNGNIR_Helmet
Back to top Go down
Skipp (dj)
Admin
Admin
Skipp (dj)

Male

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 5 EmptyThu 19 May - 16:25

"I will kill every bloody alien i can"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 5 EmptyFri 20 May - 11:00

the alarms started to sound. "covenant incoming, all spartans, man your stations!" i nodded and ran to my bunk. there were tears in Johns Eyes. "bloody hell mate, got your love too? well, lets find the damn elite that killed her up and kill him!" i grabbed his hand and lifted him up. i slammed his helmet on and tapped it on the top. "new armor, new abilities! lets go kick some arse!" i grabbed my shoot gun and put rounds around my waist. i ran outside as the banshee's started a bombing run. i took cover and the foot troops came in. there had to be a couple hundred spartans at arms. i had a group under my command for this attack.
Back to top Go down
Skipp (dj)
Admin
Admin
Skipp (dj)

Male

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 5 EmptyFri 20 May - 11:08

I Was highly upset at this moment, So i ran out and went hand to hand, "Stay! The! Hell! Away! From! Earth!" i said basing the aleins faces in
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 5 EmptyFri 20 May - 11:23

Alex:

I groaned when the alarms rang. I waited for the rest of them to leave the bunk before getting back into my armor. I slipped on my helmet and went to the medical bay to get my gear. I jogged along the corridors, stumbling against the wall when an explosion rocked the place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 5 EmptyFri 20 May - 11:26

i watched in amazement at John, but it soon faded as he was over run. i ran over, helping him. i threw him my Assault rifle and dragged him back. "you ok? do not do that! you could have killed yourself and we still need to get to earth!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 5 EmptyFri 20 May - 11:28

Alex:

I made it to the medical bay and they gave me my supplies and told me to go to one of the pelicans. I was to help with the med evacs.
Back to top Go down
Skipp (dj)
Admin
Admin
Skipp (dj)

Male

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 5 EmptyFri 20 May - 11:32

"yea"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 5 EmptyFri 20 May - 11:37

i helped him up again. i slammed the back of his helmet hard. "And thats for being stupid. we are the first evac out. command has something for us before we go." i watched as Alex landed. i hopped on and sat on the edge. "high command wants us to go. we have another spartan waiting." [[can i make another spartan?]]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 5 EmptyFri 20 May - 11:38

Alex:

I glanced at Fire then away, glad that I was wearing a helmet. Why did he have to walk into my room while I was changing? Females and officers had their own rooms off of the barracks for the other spartans.
Back to top Go down
Skipp (dj)
Admin
Admin
Skipp (dj)

Male

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 5 EmptyFri 20 May - 11:39

((yea)) I slapped your helmet "don't slap me like that" i said hurting on the inside
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 5 EmptyFri 20 May - 11:52

[sweet. make it after this post.]

i chuckled as i took off my helmet. "well, Alex, you are to get off when we do. we have a new mission."
Back to top Go down
Skipp (dj)
Admin
Admin
Skipp (dj)

Male

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 5 EmptyFri 20 May - 11:55

I slapped his bare head "I am a higher rank"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 5 EmptyFri 20 May - 11:55

Alex:

"I thought I was assigned to med evacs. Who gave the order?" I asked over comms. I sometimes hated the indecisiveness that command used.
Back to top Go down
Skipp (dj)
Admin
Admin
Skipp (dj)

Male

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 5 EmptyFri 20 May - 11:56

"i dunno"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 5 EmptyFri 20 May - 11:57

Name: Jenny
looks: [[but female suit.]
Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 5 23lmws0
Other: she is the best pilot, and best with an assault rifle. its like magic.
Back to top Go down
Skipp (dj)
Admin
Admin
Skipp (dj)

Male

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 5 EmptyFri 20 May - 11:59

((nice))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 5 EmptyFri 20 May - 12:05

[[aint it?]]
i rubbed my head. "the commands are from the UNSC commander himself!" i growled. "plus, it was relayed from my sister. thats why i got the orders." i watched as the pelican was close to the cliff edge. i hadn't seen my sister since i left.

Jenny~ i let the co-pilot take the stick. i slid the door open and sat in the back. "Well, yeah, i did relay the orders, but, i also recommended you for this mission." i rapped my arm around his neck and hugged him. i stood back up and Saluted the Spartan in Command. "Captin Jenny, reporting for duty." i chuckled silently. "technically, you should be saluting me, but you are in command of the squad, not me."

[[look on the ranks, captain in the highest a spartan can go.]]
Back to top Go down
Skipp (dj)
Admin
Admin
Skipp (dj)

Male

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 5 EmptyFri 20 May - 12:07

"i'm major 2 John, Nice to meet you" I said slightly losing my voice
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 5 EmptyFri 20 May - 12:10

Alex:

I smiled slightly in my helmet. I had yet to actually meet another female Spartan. I sat down in one of the seats and checked over my gear again. I had two pistols, and my field medical gear.
Back to top Go down
Skipp (dj)
Admin
Admin
Skipp (dj)

Male

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 5 EmptyFri 20 May - 12:12

I walked away and pulled my helmet off and took a picture out "I was gonna be a daddy"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spartan squad (open for 5 people)
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next