The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spartan squad (open for 5 people)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 8 EmptyTue 24 May - 12:04

bahahahahahahahahahaha]]

we hovered over the moving drop ship. i jumped down and pried open the door. i took out two elites and a bunch of grunts. i walked up to the pilot and stabbed him in the neck. i took control of the ship. i opened my coms. "Ok! move in!"

Jenny~ i signaled for everyone to stay. i jumped in and checked the lower decks and found Alex. "Alex is found, lets turn this ship around."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 8 EmptyTue 24 May - 13:01

Alex:

My breathing was shallow, and I wasn't aware of what was going on around me. I felt like I was dead, and probably looked it too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 8 EmptyTue 24 May - 13:04

i walked from the pilot center and looked at Alex. "She can't be. her vitals are still beating." i grabbed an adrenaline shot and ripped her chest piece off. i shoved the needle into her chest. "live damn it!" i watched as she jumped up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 8 EmptyTue 24 May - 13:08

Alex:

I lept to my feet, the adrenaline racing through my veins speeding my movements and thoughts. I didn't register that I was among friends, I ripped a knife out of one guys sheath with one hand and grabbing Fire's throat I slammed him to the ground. I crouched over him the knife pressed against his throat. "You should have killed me while you had the chance..." I growled softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 8 EmptyTue 24 May - 13:19

i grinned. "what are you talking about?" before she could answer, i had her on the ground. "calm down, Alex, Its me! Fire fly!. we are friends."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 8 EmptyTue 24 May - 13:22

Alex:

I struggled for a moment before the adrenaline started to wear off. I closed my eyes and started to shake. It was now just registering what he said, and I felt relief. I was safe...I was finally safe...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 8 EmptyTue 24 May - 13:25

i helped her up. "You are ok! I promise you that." i took off my helmet and set it beside me. the vehicle started to shake. "Great! so now they are shooting at us." i slammed my helmet back on and opened coms to command. "This is Spartan F17E, hold your fire on enemy craft. we are friendlies!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 8 EmptyTue 24 May - 13:28

Alex:

I moved over to a seat and sat down holding my head in my hands. I had cuts and plama burns all over myself, but as a medic I counted none of them as life threatening. Looking down at myself I saw that my chest piece was gone, and I was silently thankful I had worn the body tight black shirt. It was a thin breathable material, that helped immensiely in the armor. I didn't remember loosing my chest piece though...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 8 EmptyTue 24 May - 13:35

i pushed it with my foot towards her. "To get the adrenaline shot in you." i steared, missing all of the shots. i landed and spartans crowded around the ship. i opened the gates and jumped out. "Friendlies! hold your fire!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 8 EmptyTue 24 May - 13:39

Alex:

I slipped the armor back on tightening it down and adjusting it until it felt right again. I stayed in the ship not sure if I had the strength to actually be able to jump out and keep myself from falling. I had been through absolute hell on the covanent vessel. But I was glad that Fire had come to save me...the memory of what happened before the mission. When he kissed me, brought a blush to my cheeks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 8 EmptyTue 24 May - 13:56

Jenny~ i wrapped my arms around Alex. "Well girl, you have an admirer." we both hopped out of the enemy craft. it would come in handy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 8 EmptyTue 24 May - 15:58

Alex:

I looked at Jenny in confusion. "What do you mean?" I asked her softly. I was tired, and wanted nothing more than to find a quiet corner and go sleep, but I knew that I wouldn't be able to do that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 8 EmptyTue 24 May - 16:14

Fire fly~ i took Alex from Jenny. "Lets find a place for you to sleep." i turned my head and stared at Jenny. "well, your safe now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 8 EmptyTue 24 May - 16:22

Alex:

I blinked up at Fire, not really sure where he had come from. I must have been out of it, usually I could tell where people were just by listening...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 8 EmptyTue 24 May - 16:25

i smiled as we walked into the bunks. i laid her down. "You ok alone?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 8 EmptyTue 24 May - 16:26

Alex:

I nodded. I would change into civilian attire after he left, then go to sleep. I hated sleeping in my armor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 8 EmptyTue 24 May - 16:33

i walked out, going to the command center. "I need to know where the flag ship is!" the pulled up a holo and showed the flag ship above the planet. "we have got to kill it!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 8 EmptyTue 24 May - 16:34

Alex:

I got out of bed and changed clothes quickly. Settling for dark blue of the medical team. I laid down in the bed again, curling up on my side. I should probably go get medical attention, but right now I didn't care all that much.
Back to top Go down
Kitalia
Admin
Admin
Kitalia

Female
Number of posts : 13806
Credits : 38594
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name: Scarlet Moon
Group: Nature Spirits
Health:
Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue21/21Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 8 EmptyTue 24 May - 16:40

I sighed as I sat down in my bunk alone as usual.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 8 EmptyTue 24 May - 19:14

[[omg! i love your sig. lol.]]
i walked in and checked on the civy. i knocked on her door, even though it was already open. "Hey, hows it going?"
Back to top Go down
Kitalia
Admin
Admin
Kitalia

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue21/21Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 8 EmptyTue 24 May - 20:00

I looked up at the guy and shrugged. "Good I guess, just really confuzed."

(lol thanks sweetheart)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 8 EmptyWed 25 May - 16:33

i looked at her confused. "how so, i might be able to help."
Back to top Go down
Kitalia
Admin
Admin
Kitalia

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 8 EmptyWed 25 May - 16:35

"I have no idea whats going on around here." I said folding my arms over my chest. "If you haven't noticed, I'm new."

(And really, I don't know whats going on...I don't play video games that often..espically not halo.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 8 EmptyThu 26 May - 12:11

Alex:

I tried falling asleep, but it didn't really work the way I wanted. I did fall asleep, but the thing was, I couldn't seem to get Fire out of my head. It confused me, why couldn't I stop thinking about him? What was it about him that made me want to be near him...to look at him...to touch him...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 8 EmptyThu 26 May - 13:50

i smiled. "Well, there is an alien race trying to extermanate the human race and a few choosen humans have been trained to be what are called spartans. right now we are on reach, and it is being invaded by the covenent and we are trying to defend it. there is a huge mother ship called a flag ship. it has many smaller ships around it called corvets.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spartan squad (open for 5 people)
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next