The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

all tthe worlds belong to us (open people needed)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bioshock
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
bioshock

Male
Number of posts : 14230
Adopted Family: : it would not suprise me if I was
Job : school
Credits : 38923
Registration date : 2011-02-14

Character sheet
RPG Name: bioshock
Group: Nature Spirits
Health:
all tthe worlds belong to us (open people needed) Left_bar_bleue21/21all tthe worlds belong to us (open people needed) Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

all tthe worlds belong to us (open people needed) Empty
PostSubject: all tthe worlds belong to us (open people needed)   all tthe worlds belong to us (open people needed) EmptyMon 20 Jan - 15:40

There was a war between gods and the world tree known as yggdrasil has not opened for the last three thousand years, there are nine worlds each having grown in their own way with out the contact of the others.
Ten years ago I activated the world tree and ended up pulling eight people from their realm and into Asgard, the problem with this is that the eight people I pulled through are the sons and daughters of that worlds rulers and I do not want to start a war but it seems we all need to make the best of it for now because I have no idea how the gate opened up but it did, the first thing I am doing when we have all adjusted to having these new comers in Asgard is to find a way to get that gate back open and get them all back before I have to prepare for war.

Asgard ruler: Accel midnaar.

liossalmeim ruler son or daughter: open (light elves and air spirits)

muspelheim ruler son or daughter: open (realm of fire and heat)

vanaheim ruler son or daughter: open (land and sea dwellers, things like mermaids)

Midgard ruller son or daughter: open (human)

Jotunheim ruler son or daughter: open (giants)

Niflheim ruler son or daughter: open (land of ice and cold)

Svartalfheim ruler son or daughter: open ( night elves, dwarves and stone spirits)

Hel ruler son or daughter: open (land of the dead, zombies and all undead things)

Name: Accel midnaar
Looks:all tthe worlds belong to us (open people needed) Accele11
realm your from: Asgard

Bio skeletal:

Name:
realm your from:

Back to top Go down

all tthe worlds belong to us (open people needed)
Page 1 of 1