The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spartan squad (open for 5 people)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 9 EmptyThu 26 May - 15:18

Alex:

Giving up on sleeping I slipped out of bed. My armor had been taken away to be repaired, so I stayed in my normal clothes. Slipping out of the barracks I wandered the hallways, trying to figure out why I couldn't stop thinking about Fire.
Back to top Go down
Kitalia
Admin
Admin
Kitalia

Female
Number of posts : 13806
Credits : 38519
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name: Scarlet Moon
Group: Nature Spirits
Health:
Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue21/21Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 9 EmptyThu 26 May - 16:03

I put my hands to head my and groaned. "To much information brain gonna explode."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 9 EmptyMon 30 May - 0:05

I chuckled and stood up. "well, I am going to check on a friend of mine." I walked out and ran into her in the hall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 9 EmptyMon 30 May - 23:37

Alex:

I looked up at Fire and bit my lip. I wasn't sure what I should feel anymore, nor did I understand what I did feel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 9 EmptyTue 31 May - 11:26

i smiled and took my helmet off. "hey, how are you doing? you ok? anything i can help with?"
Back to top Go down
Skipp (dj)
Admin
Admin
Skipp (dj)

Male
Number of posts : 16881
Adopted Family: : Jade nightflyer- sister Gf/Bf-Open...
Job : ...... pet shop?
Credits : 41329
Registration date : 2011-03-01

Character sheet
RPG Name: Leo/Ghost
Group:
Health:
Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue500/500Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 9 EmptyTue 31 May - 11:28

i mopped around with no armor on
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 9 EmptyTue 31 May - 13:17

Alex:

I gave him a shy smile, uncertain if I could answer that. "I'm...not sure." I said softly looking into his eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 9 EmptyTue 31 May - 15:42

i smiled. "Well then, you know where john is, we are packing up. jenny has been assighned a post on earth, and she wants us to go."i smiled and wrapped my arms around her waist and hugged her. "see you later."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 9 EmptyTue 31 May - 19:35

Alex:

I hesitated for a moment when he hugged me as to what I was supposed to do. After a few moments of being hugged I hugged him back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 9 EmptyWed 1 Jun - 11:37

i pulled back and walked aroud the corrodoors. "John, john, where are you?" i heard something fall and i turned around. i swear i saw an energy sword. i ran down and looked. a translucient object was standing in front of me. i slammed the alarm next to me and i could hear a rustle. there was more then one. the hallway filled with elites and grunts. "Oh, shit!"
Back to top Go down
Skipp (dj)
Admin
Admin
Skipp (dj)

Male

Character sheet
Group:
Health:
Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue500/500Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 9 EmptyWed 1 Jun - 11:38

I got into armor and threw gernade
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 9 EmptyWed 1 Jun - 12:07

i was pushed back by a grenade blast. "Bloody hell you wanker! watch were you throw those." i grabbed him and ran to the command center.
Back to top Go down
Skipp (dj)
Admin
Admin
Skipp (dj)

Male

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 9 EmptyWed 1 Jun - 12:08

"bloody hell man!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 9 EmptyWed 1 Jun - 14:15

Alex:

I heard the alarm go off. I cursed queitly angry at myself for continueing to be distracted by Fire. I wasn't even wearing any of my armor right now...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 9 EmptyThu 2 Jun - 11:36

i grabbed the back of his armor. "We need to get the civy and Alex. you get the civy. room 16. meet back at comand." i ran off, jumping into a hoard of elites and spartans fighting. i burst through Alex's door, plasma burns and bullet hols in my chest. i probably should have been dead by the damge i sustained. "we need to go."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 9 EmptyThu 2 Jun - 11:48

Alex:

I looked at him and saw all of the damage he had sustained. "No, you are sitting down and letting me patch you up." I ordered forcing him to sit on my bed. I grabbed my medical kit and removing his chest peace I set to work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 9 EmptyThu 2 Jun - 12:04

i sighed and reached for the chest piece. "we have no time!" i grabbed her and threw her over my shoulder. i kicked the door open and sprayed a hail of bullets. i ran down hallway after hallway. i finally got to the command center.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 9 EmptyThu 2 Jun - 12:07

Alex:

"H-Hey!" I protested. I caught a bullet in the arm while he had been carrying me over his shoulder. I was just glad that it had hit me instead of him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 9 EmptyThu 2 Jun - 12:20

i sat down and my adrenaline levels started to drop. i could feel the pain, feel my heart slow. "Awe shit, not again."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 9 EmptyThu 2 Jun - 13:45

Alex:

I scrambled off of him and hearing him I immediately started working on his wounds. I didn't want to lose him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 9 EmptyThu 2 Jun - 13:48

i smiled. "whats the score?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 9 EmptyThu 2 Jun - 13:50

Alex:

"You shut up." I ordered softly. I was almost done, since I had done a little bit of the work while we were in my room. Finished I let out a soft breath and looked at his chest, following it up to his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 9 EmptyThu 2 Jun - 14:05

my eyes met hers and they gleamed. i smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 9 EmptyThu 2 Jun - 14:07

Alex:

I blushed a bit looking into his eyes. What was going on with me?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 9 EmptyThu 2 Jun - 17:57

i laughed. "Bloody hell, you know how to make me feel better!" i said pointing to the wounds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spartan squad (open for 5 people)    Spartan squad (open for 5 people)  - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spartan squad (open for 5 people)
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next