The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female
Number of posts : 6495
Job : Sunset Novelties
Credits : 38975
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Character sheet
RPG Name: Lexi Waldrep
Group:
Health:
Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) Left_bar_bleue100/100Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) Empty
PostSubject: Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))   Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) EmptyMon 22 Oct - 17:29

Alexandria Waldrep was pretty pissed at the government.

First, she was kidnapped when she left work and dragged all the way to Washington D.C. in order for Mr. Prez to tell her that she was going to do what he asked or go to jail for the rest of her life. Naturally, she was forced to oblige.

Now, she was the leader of Alpah Squad, a black ops team deep within the Secret Service. With her bright red hair and startling blue eyes, sure she was pretty but she definitely didn't seem like the military type....instead she seemed more of a...modern hipster with mustache earrings and Batman t-shirts. But it was time to grow up. She'd been out of high school for about a year and was struggling to go somewhere in her theater career. Theatre was her outlet. After being kidnapped and trained by assassins and mercs when she was a kid, she tried to be as normal as possible while continuing her training. While it saved her life, it also put her in this horrible position of babysitting and leading a group of people around her age, people that she was pretty sure she knew.

In order to keep her happy, she figured that the SS would put sympathetic faces on her team, people she could trust or at least would attempt to trust. She had no clue if she would actually know them or not but it seemed logical. None of her friends were normal and every single one of them had been trained in some way, shape, or form.

She did that on purpose. She wanted to make sure that if someone came after her and her friend was there, they'd be able to hold their own and wouldn't end up dead in the first fifteen seconds.

So, yeah. Life sucked for Lexi.

Her team would be arriving soon from their own PT, aka physical trianing but also skill training. They wanted the squad well trained and ready to go by the time they met her, their leader. It was a scary thought.

Their HQ was rather large with a bedroom for each of them with private bathrooms. There was a rather large kitchen adjoined to a common room with video games and such, a gym with weapons and exercise equipment, a pool outside, and an underground hangar full of numerous cars, planes, jets, and even jet skiis and boats. The HQ was set up with a standard protocol of having to go through a retinal scan and even a voice recognition software before entering the elevator that led to their rooms and such. Lexi was in the common room at the desk, reading through the group's alias' and also their resumes but she didn't know their names. How odd that she would be given every single detail of their lives except their names.

She waited for the elevator near her to open and reveal her teammates to her.... She could barely contain her excitement and also nausea. She was new to being a leader so of course she was nervous.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVCQvWsujxJ6GdYlgfgtgWw
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male
Number of posts : 40998
Credits : 74592
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))   Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) EmptyMon 22 Oct - 17:35

Bio
Will Goodnight
age 19
His personality will be similar to the one in PA but he is going to be a bit more outgoing. So Nice, Caring, Happy, Like to have fun and mess around, jokester, Can be a bit of a hot head.
Will was trained in dealing with knifes in close combat and guns for farther away, he is basically the body guard for any team leader he gets assigned to.
looks:
Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRO0_9SSegkgDOU8s4HYfahD7t0SY7WZ1FgM7aJtRBm_mtpThY9qqBjFBDUxw
Back to top Go down
http://shadow.allgoo.net
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Number of posts : 26686
Credits : 47995
Registration date : 2012-09-10

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) Left_bar_bleue21/21Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))   Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) EmptyMon 22 Oct - 18:37

Name: Kendra Waldrep Hemphill (They changed her name to Hemphill.)
Personality: Kendra is quiet and shy naturally, never sure of herself. While this is how she is in most places. In her workplace or with people she knows well she is upbeat, cheerful, and difficult to stop talking. Naïve about a lot of things, Kendra through the testing performed sub-par on most of the tests, failing a few. That didn’t stop her from showing them what she had. She is the type to throw her all into any situation, wanting to give it her all.
Job: After failing all of the placement tests Kendra was heartbroken. But after asking for one more chance, she entered their armory and left with a tactical nuke, built by herself. The ones giving the test were dumbstruck and asked her to build a variety of things, which she did improving upon what they wanted even. So they gave her the assignment of armorer, vehicle master, and techie for anything the team needed. If the team needs it, she can make it. Just don’t ask her to cook.
Looks: miina fujinami inma anime purple haired girl overalls purple eyes
Other: Isn’t known for taking care of herself very well.

Last edited by Macha on Mon 22 Oct - 20:07; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:
Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) Left_bar_bleue100/100Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))   Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) EmptyMon 22 Oct - 18:58

((Awesome. now we just need Kayla's charries.))
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 45758
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) Left_bar_bleue21/21Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))   Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) EmptyMon 22 Oct - 19:02

Name: Jeremy Goodnight
Personality: Easy going. He’s more cautious and mature than his younger brother, but he has been known to play a few pranks. He can be a bit of a flirt, though he generally gets along with everyone. He doesn’t like making tough decisions or finding out he made the wrong choice. He likes things to be clean and how they should, he doesn’t like people acting strange or lying to him.
Like his brother, Jeremy is trained with knives and guns. He is a tech expert though, he prefers to pull the strings from behind the curtain rather than be in the action.
Looks: (I don’t feel like putting up a picture..) He has light blond hair and ice blue eyes. He’s tall and lean yet still very strong. He had a scar starting from behind his ear and trailing down to his neck as well as a few tattoos on his back and arms.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))   Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) EmptyMon 22 Oct - 19:25

Name: Daphne Andreev
She’s a sniper; she is not good at hand to hand combat other than simple self-defense but she is excellent with guns though. And she is a flawless liar. She could tell you the sky was brown and you would want to believe her. This along with her speaking skills makes her the perfect negotiator.
Personality: Because she can so easily deceive people she has sworn to only lie when she is working or when she absolutely has to. All other times she is completely honest. She can be rather blunt about it. She just speaks her mind without a filter. She is rather good natured though and she tries not to hurt people with her words.
Looks: She has long dark brown hair and gray-blue eyes. She’s rather small but very quick, and she can handle pretty much any kind of gun.
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))   Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) EmptyMon 22 Oct - 19:33

((Alright. We need the characters to come in and say hello to their leader. Smile I already made the first post))
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))   Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) EmptyMon 22 Oct - 19:33

Name: Tobias Fletcher/Whisper (Tobi to his friends.)
Personality: Good natured, but quiet. He always do his best to help others, encouraging them to be his best. But this outward appearance hides a cold, calculating, merciless person. He has no qualms about hurting someone, or patching them up.
Job: Medic/traitor. Tobias was once a leader of his own team, but after losing them all and being unable to help he learned how to patch people up, and got assigned to this new team. His evaluations, and tests put him off the charts in all categories, singling him out from all others. He is always questioned by superiors as to why he wont lead another team, but he never answers. Seemingly content in his place. But the loss of his team was removed from most records. Only being told in whispers and rumors. The happenings of his teams failure haunts him, and changes his view on everything. He has no more love for his country despising the cover up and how everything was quickly pushed away and ignored. This brought out Whisper, a alter identity that has no fears or qualms about killing or hurting the nation.
Looks: (Normal) http://www.cutehotguys.com/748-1/Anime+guys+_52_.jpg
(Only with light brown hair.)
( Whisper) http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120225231460/borderlands/images/6/6d/Zero01.png
Other: No one knows of his connection to Whisper.

Last edited by Macha on Mon 22 Oct - 20:09; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))   Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) EmptyMon 22 Oct - 19:36

Well I shall come in first thennn)
I wait for elevator to stop ascending while i made sure i had everything i neaded. My weapons, knives, clothes, other nescesities etc. I close up my bag and and run a hand through my hair while a wait. I wore all white, including my hair, my eyes were blue at the moment much like my brothers. but they tend to change every now and then. Jeremy was going to be a while before getting here so i took the liberty of gettign his stuff together as well. Once the door opened i walk out and see a girl, a bit shorter than me. "Hello there, are you Alexandria?" i ask politely
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))   Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) EmptyMon 22 Oct - 19:43

Name: Alexandria Waldrep ((LEXI))
Personality: Battle-harden, fiesty, saracastic, and just an all-around badass. She's not very kind and she doesn't try to be. it's her way or no way.
Job: Team Leader
Looks: Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) Susan-Coffey-Cute-4

Name: Ariabelle Star ((BELLE))
Personality: Sweet, kind, strong, but also a bad ass. She'll run right into a battle to save her friends and is easily jealous of other people. Even with her good looks and skills.
Job: Hacker- She hacks things and is pretty computer savvy but she's also very good at hand-to-hand and stealth, perfect for recon missions.
Looks: Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) Megan_fox300a

Last edited by AdellaBeauty on Mon 22 Oct - 20:12; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))   Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) EmptyMon 22 Oct - 19:44

change the adriane in my post to Alexandria Razz)
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))   Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) EmptyMon 22 Oct - 19:51

Kendra:

I was excited about my squad assignment so I decided to show up early. I had arrived long before anyone else and was getting the garage, the armory, and the shop set up in my liking. I had put in the order for the parts and in my spare time while waiting for everyone else I had started work on a motorcycle. I was working on it now laying on my back while I tightened bolts in the engine. I glanced at the clock, realizing it was finally the time for the rest of the members to arrive to meet our leader. I was nervous about that and wanted to make a good impression, but I wasn't sure how or what I should do. I decided to just stay here working instead. If they needed me they could find me.
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))   Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) EmptyMon 22 Oct - 19:57

Lexi stood and glared at the newcomer, not at all impressed by his knowing her name. "Don't call me that unless you want your balls cut off. Get situated. We'll have a meet-and-greet when the rest of the squad gets here." With that, she went back to reading everyone's bios, almost startled when the name 'William Goodnight' appeared on one bio. Another one lit up, saying "Kendra Hemphill". Another security protocol. She'd only know their names as soon as they entered the building. That meant Kendra was running around somewhere.

Another bio lit up with "Arriabelle Star", just as the elevator reopened to reveal a gorgeous dark haired girl who seemed a little too excited to be there. "Wow... Would you look at this place..." she whistled and Belle grinned, seeing Alexandria. "LEXI! Wow! I didn't know that you were-"

"Shut up, Belle, and get situated. We can have a reunion soon," Lexi said, a little harshly even for her.

Belle frowned, looking sad as she stepped into the room, dragging her suitcase behind her. "O-okay..." she said.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))   Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) EmptyMon 22 Oct - 20:00

I almost laughed a bit as i grinned, when the Alexandria girl flipped out. "oooh this should be a fun assignment." i say to myself chuckling as i went to find an empty room. Onc ei do i put Jeremy's stuff in the roof across from it and i set my stuff out, putting guns in places i could easily get if something happened, putting on my hidden blade and putting a few switchblades in my pockets.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))   Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) EmptyMon 22 Oct - 22:15

Daphne entered the building just behind a tall guy with blond hair. She studied the tattoos through his white cotton shirt. “You’re hot.” She said bluntly, looking at his behind. He looked over his shoulder at her and laughed. “Yeah? You think so? Well so are you.” He said with a wink. Daphne took a couple long steps to walk next to him. “I know.” She replied simply.
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))   Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) EmptyMon 22 Oct - 22:19

Belle grinned at the two new people that walked in, waved, then wandered off to find her room. She hummed to herself the entire time as she unpacked and made her room perfect.

Lexi eyed the two newcomers warily for a moment before checking their bios. Jeremy, brother to Will and Daphne. These recruits were getting more interesting. If only she had Shaggy, Fred, Velma, and Scooby, they would have the perfect team for a ghost hunting expedition. She couldn't help but smirk to herself as she thought that. "Get settled in and meet back here in ten."
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))   Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) EmptyMon 22 Oct - 22:23

Tobias:

I stood waiting for the elevator to come back, two duffle bags full of my stuff in either hand. I had headphones on and was drowning out everything with music. When the elevator finally opened I stepped into the empty space and waited for it to take me to my destination. I stretched absently, running over the profiles I had been given. Only I and the team leader had been aloud access to the files, only mine probably had more info than the leaders. Simply because I had to know more to patch these people up.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))   Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) EmptyMon 22 Oct - 22:51

Jeremy smirked at the girl who had walked with him before heading off to find his room. “Thanks little brother.” He said in the doorway after he found his bags across from Will’s room. “It’s great having free labor.” He said with a teasing grin.

Daphne continued to stand there looking at her new leader. He backpack was starting to make her back hurt from the weight but she ignored it. “You’re a read head.” She stated. “I’ve never worked with a read head before. Do you dye your hair? I considered doing that once.. It would have damaged my reputation though..” She trailed off then shrugged her shoulders with a sweet smile. “Well I’ll be back in ten, like you said.”
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))   Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) EmptyMon 22 Oct - 23:17

Kendra:

I continued to work, humming to myself as music pumped out of speakers set into the wall. I was zoned out just working away on the motorcycle. it was propped up on stilts so I could lay down on a mechanics board. It had wheels so I could get under and leave it easily.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))   Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) EmptyTue 23 Oct - 7:36

i rolled my eyes when he said that. "yeah. right. what held you up? or you jsut ging for the fashionably late look?" i laugh a little as i finish packing. "the leader has atemper. might want o watch out" i warned "but im sure she will lossen up. either way thi should be interestin. met ayone yet?"
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))   Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) EmptyTue 23 Oct - 15:07

“Yeah, some chick in the hallway, and then the leader and another girl briefly.” Jeremy told him leaving the door open as he transferred his folded clothes to a drawer. “Is this a girls group? So far I haven’t seen any other guys.”
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))   Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) EmptyTue 23 Oct - 15:15

hey all the better for us if that the case" i grinned micheviously going over to his room. "we will see at the meeting i gues"
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))   Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) EmptyTue 23 Oct - 15:50

Jeremy laughed and shook his head at his little brother while he put the rest of his stuff neatly away. “Have you ever been in a group made up of mostly girls? It’s nerve racking.”
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))   Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) EmptyTue 23 Oct - 16:18

i suppose. but im sure i an handle" i ay chuckling. "wheres th gym. i fee like kicking your ass later in sparring."
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))   Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) EmptyTue 23 Oct - 16:23

Tobias:

"Kick each others ass's after I'm done with you." I called into the room hearing the conversation as I walked by. I opened my room and tossed my bags onto the bed before going back to the room I had heard conversation from.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))   Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) Empty

Back to top Go down

Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next