The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage

!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 3 EmptySat 5 May - 2:45

Ebony

I thought back to the decorations and i sighed and let my forehead bang against the table lightly. "Do i want to know all you have in store...."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 45833
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue21/21!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 3 EmptySat 5 May - 2:47

Krissy:

I smiled brightly. “No, it’s horrible. You should be afraid.” Eric said solemnly. I scowled then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 3 EmptySat 5 May - 2:49

Ebomy

I smiled a bit and rested my head oncthe table absently as i waited fo breakfast to be ready.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue21/21!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 3 EmptySat 5 May - 2:56

Kyle:

I sliced strawberries and put them on the edge of Ebony’s plate then sprinkled the whole thing with powdered sugar before setting it in front of her and kissing her on the cheek. “Aw, I’m jealous, she’s so cute.” Eric said. “Shut up, why are you even here?” I snapped in annoyance. “Ebony wants me to stay. I think she has the hots for me, though she’s too shy to admit it.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 3 EmptySat 5 May - 12:19

I smiled at kyleandrolled my eyes at erics comment. I began to eat the pancakes happily if a bit slow.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 3 EmptySat 5 May - 13:55

Kyle:

I got my own plate and sat next to ebony.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 3 EmptySat 5 May - 14:44

Icsmiled at kyle and wiped my mouth, leaving a bit of powdered sugar on my cheek.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 3 EmptySat 5 May - 18:46

Kyle:

I smiled at Ebony and brushed her cheek lightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 3 EmptySat 5 May - 18:54

I smiled and uzzled his hand before getting up and puttingvmy plate invte sink. "So what other horrors do you have in store for me?
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 3 EmptySun 6 May - 1:48

Krissy:

“Depends,” I said leaning back in my seat and crossing my arms. “It’s your birthday, what do you want to do? And don’t say nothing.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 3 EmptySun 6 May - 2:47

I sighed and shook my head. "Fine...i dont know to be honest."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 3 EmptySun 6 May - 3:58

Krissy:

“Well we could go bowling!” I suggested. “It’s her birthday not yours.” Kyle said in a slightly annoyed tone. I stuck my tongue out at him. “Baby, there’s nothing at all you’d like to do? Nowhere you’d like to go? It is your birthday after all and we’re trying to make it special.

((.. How old is she supposed to be turning?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 3 EmptySun 6 May - 11:36

I shrugged. "I really dont know...i have never been able to choose before..." i admitted softly.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 3 EmptySun 6 May - 21:23

Krissy:

“Well,” I said hopping up and dashing out of the room. I came back with a box neatly wrapped. “Why don’t you open your present?” I offered it to her.

((Up to you what it is.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 3 EmptySun 6 May - 21:31

I took it and opened it shakily. My eyes widened at the picture inside. It was a large garage with all the tools that i would ever need in it.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 3 EmptySun 6 May - 21:50

Krissy:

I smiled as I watched her. I hoped she would be glad we did this for her, and start thinking of her birthday as a good thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 3 EmptySun 6 May - 21:58

Ebomy

I looked up at them. "Is this...is this really mine?" I asked softly. Michael nodded and said softly. "You have yourcown house now with that."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 3 EmptySun 6 May - 22:03

Krissy:

“Do you like it?” I asked hopefully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 3 EmptySun 6 May - 22:08

Ebomy

I nodded speechlessly looking at the photo again. I had never really owned anything before...
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 3 EmptySun 6 May - 22:55

Krissy:

“She doesn’t like it. I knew it. I told ya you should have got her a pony.” Eric teased but he was smiling at Ebony.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 3 EmptySun 6 May - 23:24

I looked up with tears leaking ou of my eyes. "T-thank you..."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 3 EmptySun 6 May - 23:29

Krissy:

I smiled brightly. “You’re very welcome. It was Michael’s idea though.” I told her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 3 EmptySun 6 May - 23:37

I wped my eyes and took a shuddering breath to steady my nerves.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 3 EmptySun 6 May - 23:52

Krissy:

I smiled hugged her softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 3 EmptyMon 7 May - 0:09

I hugged her back and gave her a shakey smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next