The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) Empty
PostSubject: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) EmptyWed 16 Feb - 2:35

I do believe we should know what is going on. For others sake basically this is Perfect Assassins, but Lexi, Will, Jack, plus who ever else was/is in it dont exist. Our current cast is Michael, Ebony, Krissy, Eric, and Kyle.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 45753
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) Left_bar_bleue21/21!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) EmptyWed 16 Feb - 2:40

Kyle:

I laughed softly. “It is morning you know.”I said smiling at her. “Not for long actually. Y'all have slept late, Krissy was up and left a little bit ago.” My dad informed us as he walked down the hall leaving the door open.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) EmptyWed 16 Feb - 2:42

Ebony:

I groaned softly and flopped down on him again, I stretched lazily and when I opened my eyes I sat up a bit looking into his eyes. "Do we have to get up?" I asked with a small yawn.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) Left_bar_bleue21/21!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) EmptyFri 18 Feb - 0:10

Kyle:

I watched her. “We can't sleep all day, and I am not tired any more.” I said tilting my head to the side and subconsciously brushing her hair behind her ear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) EmptySat 19 Feb - 1:36

I looked into his eyes a slight blush creeping up my cheeks. "But your comfortable." I complained softly.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) EmptySat 19 Feb - 20:15

Kyle:

I chuckled quietly. “I am sure.” I said simply watching her reaction and the blush on her cheeks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) EmptySat 19 Feb - 20:17

I thought for a moment before smiling slightly. "If I get up then you owe me. Eventually I need to go to the store to get the parts to fix your sisters car, you can take me to dinner after wards."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) EmptySat 19 Feb - 20:57

Kyle:

I smiled at her. “You got It.” I said chuckling again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) EmptySun 20 Feb - 11:38

Ebony:

I beamed at him and gave him a hug, letting out a soft contented breath before getting off of him and stretching upwards towards the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) EmptySun 20 Feb - 14:26

Kyle:

I got up slowly a yawned. Glancing around the room I saw my keys wee missing and cursed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) EmptySun 20 Feb - 14:28

Ebony:

I turned to him my head tilted. "Whats wrong?" I asked confused following his gaze but not seeing what was wrong with what he was looking at.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) EmptySun 20 Feb - 14:45

Kyle:

“My little sister stole my car.” I told her gritting my teeth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) EmptySun 20 Feb - 14:47

Ebony:

I giggled and walked over to him and hugged him. "IT will be alright, get revenge later." I said looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) EmptySun 20 Feb - 19:52

Kyle:

“Well I'll have to seeing as the brat isn't here.” I said sullenly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) EmptyMon 21 Feb - 1:12

I giggled again. "That is no way to talk about a lady." I said smiling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) EmptyMon 21 Feb - 1:40

Kyle:

“She's not a lady, she's nothing but a sister.” I said and smiling slightly at the quote from Aristocats.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) EmptyMon 21 Feb - 1:52

Ebony:

I smiled at him. "Come on and help me make breakfast, and by help I mean do it all by your self." I said offering him my hand.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) EmptyMon 21 Feb - 2:03

Kyle:

I smiled taking her hand and going to the kitchen. I took the milk out of the fridge and poured it in a bowl then added cereal. “There.” I said smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) EmptyMon 21 Feb - 2:12

I laughed and took the bowl and sitting down at the table. I nibbled at the cereal wathing him curiously.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) EmptyMon 21 Feb - 2:13

Kyle:

I got myself a bowl as well and sat next to her. “So how did I do?” I asked her smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) EmptyMon 21 Feb - 2:26

Ebony:

I sighed and shook my head. "We have a loooooot of work to do..." I said ruefully, but when I turned my head to look at him I was fighting a smile and my eyes were dancing teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) EmptyMon 21 Feb - 2:33

Kyle:

I grinned at her and finished eating. I took my bowl to the sink and washed it waiting for her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) EmptyMon 21 Feb - 2:41

I had only finished half of my cereal when I took it to the sink and washed it out. I looked up at him my hair escaping from being behind my ear as I looked at him. "So what should we do now?"
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) EmptyMon 21 Feb - 2:55

Kyle:

“What ever you like.” I said glancing at the clock. “That sister of mine wont be home for at least two more hours.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) EmptyMon 21 Feb - 3:02

I leaned against the counter pursing my lips. I tapped my leg thoughtfully as I thought it over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) Empty

Back to top Go down

!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next