The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage

!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) Empty
PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) EmptySat 28 Apr - 23:03

I stuck my tongue out at him and sat up stretcing. I knew what day it was, andi silently prayed that everyone had forgotten about it.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 45758
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) Left_bar_bleue21/21!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) EmptySat 28 Apr - 23:11

Kyle:

I grinned as I watched her. “I have something for you.” I said as I went to the foot of the bed and pulled up a small box wrapped in iridescent white paper. Krissy, of course, had decided my gift wrapping capabilities were pathetic and took it upon herself to do it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) EmptySat 28 Apr - 23:41

((Did I kill creation of PA?))

Ebony:

I grimaced a bit before sighing and holding my hands out for it curious, even as much as I hated getting gifts.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) Left_bar_bleue21/21!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) EmptySat 28 Apr - 23:52

Kyle:

“Jeez Eb, don’t act so excited.” I said sarcastically as I handed it over.

((Haha no, I was waiting for Ethan to reply, but I guess I don't have to..))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) EmptySun 29 Apr - 0:26

Ebony:

"I told your sister I dont like getting gifts..." I said softly looking up at him guiltily as I took it into my hands carefully.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) EmptySun 29 Apr - 0:30

Kyle:

“And since when has Krissy ever listened to someone’s wishes? She would have killed me if I hadn’t gotten you anything. Besides I wanted to get it for you.” I said with a smile. “Come on, just open it.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) EmptySun 29 Apr - 0:34

Ebony:

I hesitated a moment longer before starting to unwrap it still being careful. Once the wrapper was off, I was left with a box, I looked at it for a moment then up at Kyle, feeling more nervous about opening the box. I took a deep breath before opening it.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) EmptySun 29 Apr - 0:50

((It’s not a ring if that’s what you were thinking.))

Kyle:

I watched her face as she opened it.
((Here it is:
!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) Pearl-10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) EmptySun 29 Apr - 1:10

Ebony:
I gasped softly my eyes going wide as I looked at the necklace. I looked up at Kyle my face asking if this was really for me.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) EmptySun 29 Apr - 1:14

Kyle:

I smiled. “Do you like it?” I asked hopefully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) EmptySun 29 Apr - 1:15

Ebony:

I nodded slowly and touched it gently, it was the best thing anyone had ever given me...I turned around and hugged him tightly in thanks.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) EmptySun 29 Apr - 1:21

Kyle:

I hugged her back tightly and kissed the top of her head. “I’m glad.” I said softly. “Would you like me to put it on you?”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) EmptySun 29 Apr - 1:24

I nodded and offered it out to him. I felt nervous now for some reason, like that I really just wasn't worthy enough to be with him.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) EmptySun 29 Apr - 1:27

Kyle:

I took it and stepped behind her to fasten it around her neck. “I should warn you about what Krissy has planned…” I said once I had finished.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) EmptySun 29 Apr - 1:37

I grimaced and looked down at the necklace. "There is no escaping it is there..."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) EmptySun 29 Apr - 1:40

Kyle:

I chuckled. “We could try to stay up here, make her drag us out. I better brush my teeth first though.” I said with a wink.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) EmptySun 29 Apr - 1:43

I smiled and blushed a bit before skipping out of his reach. "Well, if I'm going to have to do this, I might as well look nice for it."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) EmptySun 29 Apr - 1:49

Kyle:

“I take it we aren’t going to stay up here then?” I asked, slightly disappointed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) EmptySun 29 Apr - 1:52

Ebony:

I looked up at him innocently. "Well...if you don't want to see me in my little red dress..." I said trailing off a bit. It was something I had been teasing with him for a while, but never let him see.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) EmptySun 29 Apr - 2:06

Kyle:

“You know what I would rather?” I said quietly winding my arms around her waist and pulling her closer. “I would rather see you out of your little red dress.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) EmptySun 29 Apr - 2:07

I blushed and shook my head up at him. "I'm a good girl....most of the time, so none of that untill you do the right things." I said getting lost in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) EmptySun 29 Apr - 2:20

Kyle:

“And what are these ‘right things’ you keep speaking of pray tell?” I asked softly, tracing a vein at her neck lightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) EmptySun 29 Apr - 2:22

I shivered at his touch, and blushed. "Well...I only want to do that with the one I'm going to marry..." I said softly, still looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) EmptySun 29 Apr - 2:36

Kyle:
“What, you don’t think we’ll get married someday?” I asked, taken aback.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) EmptySun 29 Apr - 2:43

I blushed darkly. "Well...maybe...i dont know. I think you might find a better girl than me someday."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) Empty

Back to top Go down

!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next