The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Reserved (kayla and I)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male
Number of posts : 40998
Credits : 74667
Registration date : 2006-04-25

Reserved (kayla and I) Empty
PostSubject: Reserved (kayla and I)   Reserved (kayla and I) EmptyMon 17 Sep - 21:57

I was taken to this place when i was younger, people know why. But no one really knows why. my family holds a curse, every 4 generations a child will be placed with a curse of great strength, more than he knows. But it cant be controlled. Basically i went crazy one day and killed a lot of people. Now im in this asylum, all of my guards/care takers have died because of me. What makes you think your any different.
Name
Cursed powers (once your character becomes cursed)
How to tell when you go into cursed form

Will Goodnight
20 (your character will probably have to be a little older)
Reserved (kayla and I) Darkne10
Curse: If overly angry or emotional he becomes immortal, and impossibly strong. Has been known to have some telekinetic powers.
Eyes turn color from red to black, the darker the color the more powerful. The only thing that is worse than black is Gold
Back to top Go down
http://shadow.allgoo.net Online
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 45833
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Reserved (kayla and I) Left_bar_bleue21/21Reserved (kayla and I) Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Reserved (kayla and I)   Reserved (kayla and I) EmptyTue 18 Sep - 15:38

Name: Xandy Iris
Age 22
Looks: She’s tall and slender with wavy, dusty blond hair and gray-blue eyes.

(( I couldn't even find a picture. I don't know what's wrong with me XD))
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Reserved (kayla and I)   Reserved (kayla and I) EmptyTue 18 Sep - 16:11

wow you must be out of it Razz)

I was sitting in my solitary room. Bare white walls and 5 inch think titatnium door and all. I was in a straight jacket for having a fit earlier. I hit the back of my head against the wall sighing, trying to keep my mind occupied.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Reserved (kayla and I) Left_bar_bleue21/21Reserved (kayla and I) Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Reserved (kayla and I)   Reserved (kayla and I) EmptyTue 18 Sep - 22:08

Xandy:

I hurried along the hall to the next room. It was my job to hand out the medication and force it when it was required. It was my first day and half the patents hated my guts already.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Reserved (kayla and I)   Reserved (kayla and I) EmptyTue 18 Sep - 22:11

i looked up when i heard voices outside my door.
"try not to make him mad... you really dont want that happening." the guard warned the doctorthe door opened and i glancedout
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Reserved (kayla and I)   Reserved (kayla and I) EmptyWed 19 Sep - 23:23

Xandy:

“Oh… Okay.” I said as I walked in reluctantly. “Hi.” I said softly my gaze flickering over him. I had a small paper cup full of his medication. And since he was currently in a straightjacket, I was going to have to feed it to him.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Reserved (kayla and I)   Reserved (kayla and I) EmptyThu 20 Sep - 6:47

"hello. whats the dose for today?" i asked boredly, happy i had something to focus my attention on. I looked up at her, "Hm a new one, your in for a few suprises in here."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Reserved (kayla and I)   Reserved (kayla and I) EmptyFri 21 Sep - 14:47

Xandy:

I smiled slightly. “Yeah, I’ve already had a few.” I admitted with a glance back at the door. “Um,” I said looking down at my clip board to answer his question. “It’s for anger and aggression…”
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Reserved (kayla and I)   Reserved (kayla and I) EmptyFri 21 Sep - 15:22

I honestly dont need meds for that, no matter what they tell you." i shrugged as best as i could in the straight jacket. "Meds wont help, but seeing as its the safer option in this hell hole, i take them anyway." i look over, "i got it." i levitate the meds with my mind and bring them to me.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Reserved (kayla and I)   Reserved (kayla and I) EmptyMon 24 Sep - 16:44

Xandy:

I sucked in a surprised breath when the pills left my hand. I stood frozen watching him, slightly mesmerized.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Reserved (kayla and I)   Reserved (kayla and I) EmptyMon 24 Sep - 19:51

"I told you your in for suprises." i shrugged and brough the pill to my mouth, "water please. i cant do to things at once right now"
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Reserved (kayla and I)   Reserved (kayla and I) EmptyWed 26 Sep - 15:51

Xandy:

I grabbed a water bottle and went over to him slowly.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Reserved (kayla and I)   Reserved (kayla and I) EmptyThu 27 Sep - 8:04

i won hut you" i say
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Reserved (kayla and I)   Reserved (kayla and I) EmptyMon 1 Oct - 18:10

Xandy:

I gave him the water. “You’re not like most of the people here.” I said after a moment.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Reserved (kayla and I)   Reserved (kayla and I) EmptyMon 1 Oct - 18:11

How so?" i asked swallowing the pills
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Reserved (kayla and I)   Reserved (kayla and I) EmptyMon 1 Oct - 18:22

Xandy:

“Well they mostly aren’t cooperative, and they are fairly rood, most of them. You’re… more …. normal..” I said.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Reserved (kayla and I)   Reserved (kayla and I) EmptyMon 1 Oct - 18:24

I dont belong in here, really. Its not my fault what happened." i shrugged an let my head rest back ont he wall
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Reserved (kayla and I)   Reserved (kayla and I) EmptyThu 4 Oct - 1:10

Xandy. “What happened exactly?” I breathed the question.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Reserved (kayla and I)   Reserved (kayla and I) EmptyThu 4 Oct - 7:41

went out of my mind for a few moments. but thats all it akes" i say blankly. "i may tell you more eventually."
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Reserved (kayla and I)   Reserved (kayla and I) EmptyMon 8 Apr - 19:41

They don't like me to talk with people that much. It's like they would try to break me out. People arnt that stupid. Just the leaders of this stupid place. The last time I was out of this place was a few years ago. I saw some kid getting robbed and I ended roping the criminal limb by limb until the police showed up."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reserved (kayla and I)   Reserved (kayla and I) Empty

Back to top Go down

Reserved (kayla and I)
Page 1 of 1