The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage

!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 9 EmptyTue 29 May - 19:30

I nodded respectfully to her father, a slight color on my cheeks.

Ebony

I was sitting in Kyle's lap, enjoying a wonderful, amazing massage.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 45833
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue21/21!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 9 EmptyWed 30 May - 0:32

Krissy:

“I wanted to see the birthday girl though before I left.” He said with a smile. He liked Ebony, and Michael. I was like him in that way, I liked just about everyone. “Kyle!” I called knowing she was bound to be with him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 9 EmptyWed 30 May - 0:35

Ebony:

"He can't move, I wont let him." I called to Krissy, letting out a soft sigh of happiness at the massage.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue21/21!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 9 EmptyWed 30 May - 0:50

Kyle:

I laughed and kissed the back of her neck as I massaged her back. The door opened and I tilted my head back to look at my sister only to find it was my dad instead. “Hey kiddo.” He said coming over to us. “Happy birthday.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 9 EmptyWed 30 May - 0:52

Ebony:

I blinked up at him then blushed. "How many people did Krissy tell..." I groaned, but the groan turned to a moan as Kyle found a wonderfull feeling spot with his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 9 EmptyWed 30 May - 1:16

Kyle:

I chuckled. “Here.” He said handing her an envelope. “Kelly doesn’t approve, so I figured it be best if these were used while she’s gone as well.” He said I stopped rubbing Ebony’s back for a moment, curious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 9 EmptyWed 30 May - 1:24

I blinked and took the envelope, an unhappy noise comng from me atkyle stopping. I opened it slowly not sure what i would find.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 9 EmptyWed 30 May - 1:35

Kyle:

I watched over her shoulder. “Tickets? To where?” I asked looking up at my dad. “Anywhere in the U.S. They’re vouchers.” He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 9 EmptyWed 30 May - 1:38

I gasped and smiled, wonering where we could go.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 9 EmptyWed 30 May - 1:45

Kyle:

I smiled at Ebony’s reaction. My dad chuckled. “Happy birthday kid.” He said and ruffled her hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 9 EmptyWed 30 May - 1:54

I grinned up at him then threw my arms around him in a tackle hug.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 9 EmptyWed 30 May - 2:02

Andrew laughed and patted her back. “Remember, you should go before Kelly come’s back.” He said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 9 EmptyWed 30 May - 2:07

I nodded my eyes dancing excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 9 EmptyWed 30 May - 2:12

Kyle:

“I should be going, keep him out of trouble.” He said with a nod toward me as he let her go. I grimaced. “Is your mom calls, tell her I did come check up on all of you, and stayed to supervise.” He told me with a grin. I shook my head and rolled my eyes as he left.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 9 EmptyWed 30 May - 2:19

Ebony
i climbed back onto kyles lap and settled down happily.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 9 EmptyWed 30 May - 2:24

Kyle:

“Are you having a good birthday?” I asked, my lips on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 9 EmptyWed 30 May - 2:31

I nodded happily. "Yes i am actually."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 9 EmptyWed 30 May - 13:14

Kyle:

I smiled and hugged her around the waist.  "I'm glad." 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 9 EmptyWed 30 May - 13:17

I snuggled against him and let out a happy sigh. "It would be better if there was cake..." I remarked softly.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 9 EmptyWed 30 May - 13:56

Kyle:  

I grinned.  "There are cupcakes.  Krissy made them last night."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 9 EmptyWed 30 May - 17:28

I smiled then nuzzled his shoulder before looking at him through my lashes. "Could you get me one?"
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 9 EmptyWed 30 May - 20:46

Kyle:

I grinned. “I sure can.” I said keeping my arms wound around her. “Krissy?” I called.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 9 EmptyWed 30 May - 20:57

Ebony

I called after he wpoke. "Dont listen to him, i want him to get me a cupcake without letting go of me."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 9 EmptyWed 30 May - 21:46

Kyle:

I laughed thinking of several ways to do it without getting up, but I ened just picking her up and carrying her to get the cupcakes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 9 EmptyWed 30 May - 21:52

I giggled and looked up into his face the entire time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next