The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 45758
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue21/21!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 10 EmptyWed 30 May - 22:59

Kyle:

“Here.” I said as I peeled the wrapper off one of the cupcakes. They were pretty, but odd. It looked like Krissy had taken an icing class teaching different techniques, none of them matched.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 10 EmptyWed 30 May - 23:21

I took the cupcake and licked at the frosting. Before taking a bite. I inspected the cupcake before taking it and squishing it in his face.c i smiled and licked at a bit of the frosting off his face.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue21/21!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 10 EmptyThu 31 May - 0:21

Kyle:

“Oh you want to play that way do you?” I asked after wiping the icing off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 10 EmptyThu 31 May - 0:23

Ebony:

I blinked up at him innocently before grabbing another cupcake and escaping his arms. I ran off into the living room and hid behind Krissy.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 10 EmptyThu 31 May - 0:37

Krissy:

I started in surprise when she hid behind me then turned around to see Kyle coming in laughing with a cupcake in his hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 10 EmptyThu 31 May - 0:40

Ebony:

I handed Krissy the cupcake and said softly to her. "He insulted your cooking and said it should only be used for throwing." It was a blantant lie, one she more than likely could see through, but hey it gave her an excuse to attack her brother with a cupcake.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 10 EmptyThu 31 May - 0:54

Krissy:

Kyle’s jaw dropped. “I did not! I think they are very good Krissy, see?” He said and before I even had time to process what was going on he shoved the cupcake into my face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 10 EmptyThu 31 May - 0:59

Ebony:

I giggled and backed away.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 10 EmptyThu 31 May - 1:11

Krissy:

I stared at him then squished the one ebony gave me and ran to the back door knowing he’d follow me. I ran to Eric. “What the-“ “Give me that!” I snatched the garden hose out of his hands and used it to spray my brother when he came outside after me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 10 EmptyThu 31 May - 1:20

Ebony:

I smiled to myself and went into the kitchen to grab a cupcake. I ate it happily as I looked outside. "You are devious." Michael remarked as he came to stand next to me.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 10 EmptyThu 31 May - 1:33

Eric:

I dodged out of the way of getting sprayed by the hose while the siblings fought over it. After a few minutes of this I was sent inside with a task. “Ebony, they have a message for you.” I said hiding my hand behind my back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 10 EmptyThu 31 May - 1:37

Ebony:

I blinked and looked at Eric suspiciously. "What?" I asked narrowing my eyes at him.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 10 EmptyThu 31 May - 1:45

Eric:

I stepped sideways so I was right next to her then brought my hand up above her head and squeezed my hand until the water balloon popped.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 10 EmptyThu 31 May - 1:46

I gasped and my eyes widened at the water. I quickly moved and grabbed my hair so I could keep my dress dry. I ran away and then upstairs quickly changing into a pair of shorts and a shirt before dashing back downstairs.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 10 EmptyThu 31 May - 1:56

Eric:

I laughed at her grinning. “Kyle and Krissy are outside waiting for you.” I told her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 10 EmptyThu 31 May - 2:01

Ebony:

I nodded and tilted my head consideringly. An evil grin lit up my face and I ran around the downstairs locking all the doors and windows. I went into the kitchen and found a bucket, taking it I filled it with water and headed upstairs. I peeked out a window and seeing that they were close by I opened the window and tossed the bucket of water onto them before slamming close the window.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 10 EmptyThu 31 May - 2:05

Eric:

I heard Krissy’s shriek of surprise. Unlike Ebony, she was still wearing her dress, and she was soaked causing the fabric to cling to her body. I watched them with amusement from the window.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 10 EmptyThu 31 May - 2:07

I giggled and skipped downstairs before waving at them through the living room window.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 10 EmptyThu 31 May - 2:19

Kyle:

I tried the back door. “She’s locked us out.” I informed my sister. “Ebony! Open the door! I’m cold!” She called.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 10 EmptyThu 31 May - 2:35

Ebony:

I unlocked the door, and smiled innocently.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 10 EmptyThu 31 May - 2:51

Kyle:

I scooped her up in my arms and whirled her around outside as Krissy laughed triumphantly spraying her with water.  
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 10 EmptyThu 31 May - 3:19

Ebony:

I giggled, and shivered at the water.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 10 EmptyThu 31 May - 13:33

Krissy:
I soaked her completely then turned the water of and wrung out the skirt of my dress with a frown.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 10 EmptyThu 31 May - 13:55

Ebony:

I smiled and went to hug krissy with my soaking wet body. My shirt and shorts clung to my body as I did so. "Thanks for making my birthday so much fun."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 10 EmptyFri 1 Jun - 1:21

Krissy:

I grinned at her. “I’m glad you’re enjoying it.” I said as I hugged her back. “But see? I was right. Birthdays don’t have to be horrible.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next