The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 45758
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue21/21!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 2 EmptySun 29 Apr - 2:53

Kyle:

“I doubt that. Besides, I won’t have to look for anyone else unless you’re going to leave me.” I said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 Apr - 1:35

I smiled shyly. "I dont want to leave you, ever."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue21/21!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 Apr - 2:35

Kyle:

"Well see, if we are going to get married anyway then why not..?" I asked quietly, letting out a soft impatient breath. 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 Apr - 13:25

I shifted in place feeling con comfortable. "m-maybe...". I said looking down at the floor. In truth I was scared aBout it.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 Apr - 14:05

Kyle:

I lifted her face up and kissed her cheek lightly. “I’ll let you get dressed.” I said softly grabbing what I was going to wear and leaving the room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 Apr - 14:12

I stood there feeling confused. Eventually I moved and got the box with the dress and heels. Then I went to the bathroom and entered so I could shower and change.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 Apr - 16:11

Kyle:

I went downstairs after I got dressed.  "Morning." Krissy said wearing a dress herself.  "Where is Ebony?" "She's getting ready." 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 Apr - 17:03

Once I was showered I went downstairs carefully, uncertain on what might await me.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 Apr - 22:23

Krissy:

“Happy birthday!!” I burst out happily when I saw Ebony. I went over to hug her. “Now, I know you said you didn’t like birthdays, but I thought if you could see how we do them you might change your mind.” I said holding her at arm’s length then hugged her. “You look fantastic by the way.” I said quietly in her ear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 2 EmptyWed 2 May - 14:41

I blinked and shifted in place wanting to tell her about what kyle wanted and my fears but uncertain if i really should at this point.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 2 EmptyWed 2 May - 22:19

Krissy:

I pulled back. “You’re not too upset about it are you?” I asked, a little disappointed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 2 EmptyWed 2 May - 23:49

I shook my head. "More of nervous and waiting for one ofvmy gifts to be a beating..." i admitted softly.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 2 EmptyThu 3 May - 12:19

Krissy:

“Ebony,” I said each syllable separately. “If any one tried to hurt you here, they would die in seconds.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 2 EmptyFri 4 May - 1:11

I smiled shyly and nodded. This was what it was like to have people care for me...it was nice.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 2 EmptyFri 4 May - 1:42

Krissy:

“Come on, what would you like for breakfast?” I asked taking her hand to pull her into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 2 EmptyFri 4 May - 13:03

"Cereal is fine with me." I said as I let her pull me along. I looked at all of the decorations in awe, trying to puzzle my way through why they really would do this for me.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 2 EmptyFri 4 May - 22:48

Krissy:

“How about waffles? Kyle? Can you make waffles?” I asked once we were in the kitchen. He shrugged and started pulling things out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 2 EmptySat 5 May - 1:58

I sat down at the table and watched them all. I wasnt used to this...i felt pmpered and i knew it was just going to get worse...
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 2 EmptySat 5 May - 2:17

Krissy:

The kitchen door opened and I looked up to see Eric. “Hey darling, happy birthday.” He said sitting across from her. Kyle shot him a nasty look which only made him smirk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 2 EmptySat 5 May - 2:21

I blinked and blushed a bit. "Just how may people knows?" I groaned softly adjusted my dress to give myself something to do.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 2 EmptySat 5 May - 2:25

Krissy:

“Just us and my parents.” I said as I sat next to Eric. “But they won’t be back until late.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 2 EmptySat 5 May - 2:27

Michael

I came up behin krissy and hugged her before kissing the top of her head and going to help kyle make breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 2 EmptySat 5 May - 2:35

Krissy:

I blushed faintly and smiled after him. I looked down at Eric who was laying on his arms folded on the table. “Why aren’t you helping them?” I asked. “Because, waffle making is hardly a two person job, much less three. Besides I’d rather sit here with you girls. And I haven’t seen this lovely young lady in a long time.”

((I’ll die of the anticipation if you don’t reply to PA. Krissy pressed redial.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 2 EmptySat 5 May - 2:37

((You honestly expect a trained assassin to answer a burn phone he just used to make a death threat with? XD))

I tilted my head as irealized he eas right. It had been a long time. And the last time i had seen him was when i had first started dating kyle.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 2 EmptySat 5 May - 2:42

((… hmph.. Well how is he supposed to get the information he wants then?))

Krissy:

Eric smiled at her. “See? She wants me to sit here with you two.” He said. I rolled my eyes. “You’re useless.” “Hey, I helped you all last night.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next