The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage

!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 11 EmptyFri 1 Jun - 19:09

Ebony:

I nodded. "Thank you." I said smiling at her happily.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 45753
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue21/21!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 11 EmptySat 2 Jun - 0:37

Krissy:

“You’re very welcome Ebony.” I said happily. “Not lets go get dried.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 11 EmptySat 2 Jun - 0:50

Ebony:

i nodded and escaped Kyle's arms, and felt his eyes on me as I walked back inside with Krissy. "I think with how clingy my clothes get when wet your brother might get them wet more often."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue21/21!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 11 EmptySat 2 Jun - 1:16

Krissy:

I laughed. “Well next time don’t squish a cupcake in his face. Sneak. You started it.” I said nudging her arm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 11 EmptySat 2 Jun - 1:37

Ebony:

"Well I was going to lick it off!" I protested.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 11 EmptySat 2 Jun - 1:41

Krissy:

“What then you just decided to sick me on him instead?” I asked teasingly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 11 EmptySat 2 Jun - 1:57

Ebony:

"Well he grabbed a cupcake to do it back..." I responded smiling innocently.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 11 EmptySat 2 Jun - 2:11

Krissy:

“Still, you dragged me into it.” I said reaching out on tickling her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 11 EmptySat 2 Jun - 15:52

I giggled and nodded. "Yeah I suppose I did."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 11 EmptySat 2 Jun - 18:50

Krissy:

I got to my room and pulled out a change of clothes then looked in the mirror regretfully;  I really liked this dress. 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 11 EmptySun 3 Jun - 2:05

Ebony:

I looked at her dress and smiled. "It will dry, and what do you say to getting the boys to take us out on a date tomorrow?"
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 11 EmptySun 3 Jun - 14:59

Krissy:

I peeled the dress off and changed into dry clothes. “What, like a double date?” I asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 11 EmptySun 3 Jun - 20:03

Ebony:

"Sure why not?" I replied as I also peeled off the clothes and put on my third set that day.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 11 EmptySun 3 Jun - 21:58

Krissy:

I smiled. “Yeah, sounds like fun. But you have to promise you and Kyle won’t ditch us.” I said as I let my hair down and wrung the water out of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 11 EmptySun 3 Jun - 22:57

Ebony:

I giggled. "I dont think you would mind being alone with Michael. And why would we ditch you?"
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 11 EmptyMon 4 Jun - 1:33

Krissy:

I gave her a look. “I know how you two get, all absorbed in each other.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 11 EmptyWed 6 Jun - 0:47

I smiled and shook my head. "And you would hate to have alone time with Michael?"
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 11 EmptyWed 6 Jun - 1:26

Krissy:

“That’s not what I said was it? I mean, what is the point of having a double date if we’re separate?” I asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 11 EmptyWed 6 Jun - 1:36

Ebony:

"I promise we wont leave you. Well I promise I wont at least." I said smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 11 EmptyWed 6 Jun - 19:49

Krissy:

“Alright, alright. If you aren’t leave Kyle isn’t.” I ran a comb through my hair disentangling it with a little difficulty.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 11 EmptyFri 15 Jun - 18:00

Ebony:

I nodded and moved over to help her a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11