The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage

Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) Empty
PostSubject: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) EmptyMon 14 Feb - 17:46

We are the "Twins Of The Apocalypse". The destined destroyers of the end of the world. The reason they call us "Twins" is beyond me. We are not related, we are total opposites, we are not the same age, and we cannot stand each other long enough to form plans. Will we fulfill our destiny or will we put a stop to it? What will happen if we do?

Rules -
No god-modding.
We cannot get along for most of it.
Do NOT solve problems quickly. RPs die that way.
Have fun!

Bios -
Name:
Nickname:
Angel Name: Abaddon (angel of death)
Cycle: 8,000
Personality:
Other:
Powers:
Looks:

My Bio -
Name: Eleanor Nabrissa Venerelli
Nickname: Nell (usually called this) or Rissa. Gattino (means "Kitten" in Italian)
Angel Name: Azrael (angel of destruction)
Cycle: 8,000
Personality: she has a sharp tongue and a hot temper if you get her mad. if you get to know her, you realize that she's not as shy as she seems. the only reason she doesn't talk is because she knows no one wants to hear it. she doesn't "forgive and forget". it's not in her vocabulary. neither is self-pity. you don't like her, she'll easily get over you and move onto someone else. if someone breaks her heart, she'll get over it in about a day and think about ways to get you back. she is violent if you mess with her or her friends. she's blunt and oblivious and she has no filters in her head. if she thinks it, she says it.
Other: she has no idea she's the fallen angel Azrael until she has memories from her past lives where Azrael has tried and failed to destroy the world. she's an amazing singer and drawer. she loves to play piano and violin. she's friends with mostly all the school because she's so friendly (actually, being manipulative is part of her powers) so she doesn't really have one group. she always has guys trailing after her. she's a great athlete because she's a major tomboy. her origins are from Italy and thats where she was born. she was there until she was ten so her accent is thick and she suddenly switches to Italy sometimes without realizing it.
Powers: she has electricity. if she touches you, she can see your thoughts, fears, desires, and past. she has ultra telekinesis. but none of her powers work if she's in too much pain.
Looks: (her hair is red-blond. she's 5'2)
Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) 1288282276-sucker-punch---sweet-pea-iphone-wallpaper

(( you don't have to remake your bio if you don't want to ))

Last edited by Salem Witch on Sat 19 Feb - 21:48; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 45833
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) Left_bar_bleue21/21Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) EmptyMon 14 Feb - 18:05

((Okay so you wanna pick up where we left off? I never saw your last post.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) EmptyMon 14 Feb - 18:06

(( Yup. Deleted. um.... ))

Nell:
I smirked and sat in my seat, happy that I got a rise out of this cocky moron.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) Left_bar_bleue21/21Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) EmptyMon 14 Feb - 18:08

Alex:

I scolwed at her across the room not caring how many eyes were on us, was this what I was really going for?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) EmptyMon 14 Feb - 18:09

Nell:
When homeroom ended, I walked up to him.
"I wouldn't have said that if you hadn't." I said to him.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) EmptyMon 14 Feb - 18:12

Alex:

I stepped up close to her and whispered, “You wouldn't have said that is we had done any thing.” I smirked at her and winked before walking away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) EmptyMon 14 Feb - 18:13

Nell:
"But we didn't! I hate you! I would wish you to go to hell, but I'm afraid you'd like it there!" I snapped, referring to our fallen angel status. But no one else would get it.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) EmptyMon 14 Feb - 18:19

Alex:

I laughed at her. “I'd like it better than being with you.” I called to her from across the room so every one heard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) EmptyMon 14 Feb - 18:21

Don't cry, don't cry.... I said in my head. I was so angry I wanted to hit him or cry. I stood there, shaking with anger.
"Trust me, the feeling's mutual." I said scathingly, loud enough for him to hear across the hall. I went to first period, just wanting to go home.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) EmptyMon 14 Feb - 18:25

Alex:

I laughed again watching her leave, she looked like she was about to cry. I didn't see why she had to be the way she was, we could be on the same side if she loosened up, but she wouldn't and I despised her for that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) EmptyMon 14 Feb - 18:29

Nell:
I calmed down and sat in class. I sighed. He was so stupid and annoying. Couldn't he take anything seriously? Yeah, I don't mind people who like to have fun, but he's just stupid. I started doing my work.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) EmptyMon 14 Feb - 18:32

Alex:

I sat down at my desk and started scratching a drawing into the wood. The teacher never came past my desk or bothered asking me questions, she knew I wouldn't give her the answer even when I knew it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) EmptyMon 14 Feb - 18:34

Nell:
Class passed by quickly and soon it was lunch. It was unlike me to ditch lunch, even if it was like me to ditch after lunch. I took one look at the room and sighed. Were any of them really my friends or was it just my powers? I didn't know. I pressed my lips together and walked out of the caf two minutes after I had entered.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) EmptyMon 14 Feb - 18:37

Alex:

I bumped into Ell on my way to lunch. “You just can't get enough of me can you?” I asked smirking. “Were you coming to find me, sweet heart? I am not skipping this time, you will have to wait for later.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) EmptyMon 14 Feb - 18:39

"Aww. Really? I don't give a damn. So just leave me alone. Don't make any snide remarks because I'm tired of you and I'll use my powers to rip you apart." i said, my voice clearly indicating that I wasn't joking.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) EmptyMon 14 Feb - 18:50

Alex:

“You aren't the only one with powers, Ell. I'd be careful with threats if I were you.” I told her my tone deadly low and dangerous. I bumped her shoulder on my way past her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) EmptyMon 14 Feb - 18:50

Nell:
I slapped him as hard as I could.
"Go back to heaven. God only knows how much we hated it there." I snarled and ran out.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) EmptyMon 14 Feb - 23:27

Alex:

I touched my face where she slapped my, it hurt worse than a slap from any other girl had. I went into the bathroom to look in the mirror. I had a red hand mark across my cheek, I scowled. When I walked into the cafeteria I heard whispered about Ell and I. I grinned and sat next to my “followers” and hey asked me about it. If it had been another girl no one would have cared much, but almost every one here knew Ell which is why I had to do this in the first place. I needed to ruin her reputation. So I told them in great detail what they wanted to know, and I made sure my voice carried to the eves droppers at other tables.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) EmptyTue 15 Feb - 7:24

I sat outside. I just knew what he was doing. I remembered from one of our past lives that he used to love me. He would hold me in his arms for hours and tell me he loved me and.... I didn't know. I didn't remember much of my past lives. What I remember the most is how we failed our mission in each life. That one, we knew that if we destroyed Earth that we'd never see each other again. Now, I was not so sure. If we could talk to each other without getting mad, we'd agree to destroy it just to stay away from each other. What had happened to Abaddon? He's changed so much. He is not the man I know.
I sat outside. I had nothing better to do. But in a fit of sadness and rage, I started to cry. Azrael, the angel of destruction, was crying. Wow. I know, even so soon, that I have failed.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) EmptyTue 15 Feb - 10:24

Alex:

Soon after the rumors spread through the school I became unbearably board with it. It no longer seemed fun when people were giving me rude looks and whispering about me as well as Ell. The questions were repetitious and therefore became excruciating to listen to, I stopped trying to say the same thing each time and made the story wildly different each time. After a while they started to doubt my creditability and say things like, “Nell would never go with some one like him” or “She is just to good for that.” I gritted my teeth when I heard this sort of comment, they had no clue who she was or what she would do. I left the cafeteria irritated by every one in it and the way they had taken the rumor and run with it. I went to my locker to get my keys and slammed the door shut once I had them. I leaned against the locker and slammed my fist against the metal. Why did she have to be so despiseable? Why couldn't she be the way she used to? I tried to remember us but couldn't picture it, I knew it wasn't the way it is now though. The locks on the lockers all started to vibrate gradually and the ground started to shake. Some one screamed as something crashed to the floor. I bet many of them didn't even know what was happening, earth quakes were rare here. I could so easily destroy the school right now with Ell in it. The earth quake grew stronger with that thought then stopped abruptly, why I stopped it I did not know but I headed for my car now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) EmptyTue 15 Feb - 17:37

Nell:
Soon, the rumors died and I was back to my normal life.... kinda. I still thought about Alex and how much he's changed. Just a lifetime ago, we were in love and planning to marry. But that was in 1898. Things have changed, we've changed. He needs to understand what he's done. Abaddon wanted to get back into Heaven so bad, he said he'd continue with our plans. I had already said that we could stay on Earth, get married, have children..... but he had wanted to go to Heaven so badly, he abandoned the thought. Abandoned me. I think that's why he hates me in this life. But I couldn't imagine life without him, even as annoying as he was. He was still Abaddon and no matter what he said, in a past life he had loved me.
"She's too good for him.... Oh, hey, Nell." Marcella greeted me. She was one of my friends in this life.
"Hello, Mari." I said to her and sat down. She was lucky I even answered to "Nell". I was afraid that I was turning into Azrael fully. But even she was heartbroken and quiet. That's what was bad. Azrael was quiet and sweet-looking until she was crazy and violent. I wished i could be how I was.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) EmptyTue 15 Feb - 19:19

((Wait, are we still on the same day?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) EmptyTue 15 Feb - 19:24

(( no.... it's like a week later ))
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) EmptyTue 15 Feb - 19:29

Alex:

I spun my bottle cap on the table watching Ell, though I knew she couldn't see me. I couldn't get her out of my mind lately and it was driving me nuts. My dreams were consumed with her, though he being in my thoughts constantly only made me more cold toward her. I only looked at her when she didn't know I was watching.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) EmptyTue 15 Feb - 19:35

Nell:
I rested my head on the table, my red hair falling into my face. I sighed and moved it out of the way. I closed my eyes.
"Are you alright? Are you sick?" Marcella asked.
"No. I'm fine. I will be fine. Abaddon is just getting on my -" I cut myself off before I repeated it.
"Abaddon? What are you talking about?" Mari asked.
"Nothing. Leave me alone." My eyes snapped open and I was standing up in an instant. I picked my backpack up and walked out the double doors. I looked around, getting dizzy. Then someone slammed my head into the lockers. No one was around.
"You've failed time and time again, Azrael. He is not pleased. You will die and go back to Him." The guy said and pinned me to the lockers. He hit my head against it so hard, I thought it would split. As it was, I did start bleeding. My powers didn't work when I was in pain. I swore repeatedly and tried to shove him away. I ran, needing to get away from him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) Empty

Back to top Go down

Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)
Page 1 of 32Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 32  Next