The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Ca$$idy. $
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Ca$$idy. $

Female
Number of posts : 99
Adopted Family: : Pretty sure I'm not adopted...
Credits : 23642
Registration date : 2011-07-16

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group: Digi Scounts
Health:
In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue21/21In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)   In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) - Page 4 EmptySat 27 Aug - 3:33

Dawn~
I rolled my eyes and sped up, trying to keep pace with her. All of the trees seemed to move out of my way as I ran, I didn't have to dodge anything and before I knew it, I was breaking out of the trees and back onto the school grounds.
Back to top Go down
Caits
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Caits

Female
Number of posts : 40049
Adopted Family: : ....I'm adopted? what a horrible thing to say.
Job : study is my job. Study study study...
Credits : 64787
Registration date : 2011-02-14

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue21/21In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)   In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) - Page 4 EmptySat 27 Aug - 3:47

i felt my eyes widen as i saw a tree i couldn't dodge, and without thinking, i jumped, grabbing the branch, and swinging myself up, i blinked. that had seemed effortless. I jumped back down, a lot slower then when i'd jumped up. I started to run again, out of the treees
Back to top Go down
Ca$$idy. $
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Ca$$idy. $

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)   In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) - Page 4 EmptySat 27 Aug - 4:11

Dawn~
I finally stopped running. We were out in the open, they wouldn't try it. There are still teachers at the school. It'd be too risky for them to keep coming after us. I sighed in relief, but second guessed it. Now that they'd been unsuccesful in getting us tis time, they'll take more risks to get us. Finding us in more public places, crowde places. The disadvantages of a crowd is that everyone is thinking about other things, looking other places, not paying attention to one person running through. A shiver went up my back.
"Well crap" I said.
Back to top Go down
Caits
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Caits

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)   In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) - Page 4 EmptySat 27 Aug - 4:28

''crap later'' i said, ''just keep running, we'll lose them soon''
Back to top Go down
Ca$$idy. $
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Ca$$idy. $

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)   In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) - Page 4 EmptySat 27 Aug - 4:30

Dawn~
Okay, giving the situation, I probably shouldn't have been able to, but I laughed and darted away again, out the school perimeter and keeping on the roads, out of shadows or any place closed off from the public.
Back to top Go down
Caits
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Caits

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)   In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) - Page 4 EmptySat 27 Aug - 4:59

i followed her, listening for further sounds of peruit, glancing around quickly, thinking for a place to hide out in
Back to top Go down
Ca$$idy. $
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Ca$$idy. $

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)   In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) - Page 4 EmptySat 27 Aug - 5:18

Dawn~
I kept my head down, glancing side to side nervously. I wanted to go home, a place where there was no way to get caught. Thats the decision I made when I turned the next corner onto the road leading home... Where I was put in a choke-hold and drug to a vehicle, where another person was waiting and they injected me with a sedative.
"Should... for six hours... to hurry" I made out bits and snippits of what they said before they loaded me into the back of a van and went after the other girl.
Back to top Go down
Caits
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Caits

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)   In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) - Page 4 EmptySat 27 Aug - 5:34

i stopped dead, easily, suddenly feeling heavier. I had jumped high before, could i do it again? I bent my knees, and jumped high, over the people, and i got such a rush, that i laughed. I came down heavily behind them, and stared wide-eyed at the cracks that formed in the pavement. I didn't stop to think about that, instead i started running again, in great leaps, towards the van, crashing into it instead of stopping. I went to the door of it
Back to top Go down
Ca$$idy. $
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Ca$$idy. $

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)   In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) - Page 4 EmptySat 27 Aug - 5:54

The men let out angry growls, one reaching into his jacket pocket to grab his keys. He clicked the lock button, automatically locking all the doors before she could open them. Didn't matter. The could bag her and get away with the both of them. The girl was in the trunk anyway. One walked around the van and got in the drivers seat, the other went around to the side the girl was trying to get in on and stuck the same sedative in the main blood vein in the neck, instantly causing her to slump forward onto the van. They had six hours. 2 hours to get back to the agency, 1 hour for tests, two hours to get them back to town without being noticed and they'll wake up in a hospital on a report of insane screaming. He loaded the girl up, jumped in the front passenger seat and they took off out of town.
Back to top Go down
Caits
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Caits

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)   In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) - Page 4 EmptySat 27 Aug - 5:57

i struggled against the drug, but i knew it was helpless. Still, i'd rather not give up without a fight. Within seconds, darkness overtook me
Back to top Go down
Ca$$idy. $
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Ca$$idy. $

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)   In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) - Page 4 EmptySat 27 Aug - 6:11

The driver of the van wore a sinister smile. They got them. The boss would be pleased. The girls never tossed or turned, never moved at all, other than the short rise and fall of their chests as they breathe. The van pulled into the drive of the agency. Nurses wheeled out hospital beds and the men hauled the girls out of the van, laying them on the carts, preparing them for the tests.
Back to top Go down
Caits
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Caits

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)   In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) - Page 4 EmptySat 27 Aug - 6:21

the darkness was horrible, i couldn't more, no matter how much i wanted to. Just floated.
Back to top Go down
Ca$$idy. $
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Ca$$idy. $

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)   In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) - Page 4 EmptySat 27 Aug - 6:43

The boss had a call. A dark grin covered his face.
"I'll be down in a minute" He hung up the call, got up from his desk and strided out the door.
The assistants were waiting for him in the lab, ready with their gloves and coats already on, vials of liquid on platters by the beds. Yes. They were ready. The boos quickly prepared himself and got straight to work. He to one of the needles and pressed it through the lid of a vial filled with purple liquid and injected it into subject 0078540211. He smiled with satisfaction and turned to grab a different needle, which he filled with a blue substance and injected it into the left arm of subject 008431967. The rest was a blur as a varied number of needles were stuck into the subjects, but as the last one was being injected into subject 0078540211, she woke up.

Dawn~
I woke up, took one look, and started screaming and thrashing. I knocked the needle out of the old guy's hand. I was strapped to the bed, I couldn't get loose, no matter how much I squirmed. I screamed again, an earsplitting, screaching and suddenly, everything blew back from my bed, including all the people in the room.
Back to top Go down
Caits
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Caits

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)   In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) - Page 4 EmptySat 27 Aug - 6:51

i woke as the bed i was strapped to moved. I was stunned for a moment, then i struggled against the bonds hoolding me, and they snapped as my arms buldged with strength i didn't know i had. I leaped off the bed,and to the other girl
Back to top Go down
Ca$$idy. $
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Ca$$idy. $

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)   In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) - Page 4 EmptySat 27 Aug - 7:04

Dawn~
The straps holding me to the bed burned away, unleashing me before she got to my bed. I swung my legs over the side of the bed and I slid off the bed. I almost fell over. I was sure the sedative wasn't supposed to have worn off yet, there should still be hours left until I was awake, but here I was, awake, and, understatement of the year, angry. A warm breeze swirled around my face before rushing off, past the girl and out the door. The earth started to quake and the floor broke open in a large, jagged hole that swallowed almost everything in the room. With one last look, I hurried off into the hall. What was happening? This never happened last time, why now? I held my head in my hands as I ran down the hall, no idea where I was going.

((Probably my last post, be back on tomorrow))
Back to top Go down
Caits
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Caits

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)   In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) - Page 4 EmptySat 27 Aug - 7:10

i looked around, and then followed, shaking the last of the fog from my mind
Back to top Go down
Ca$$idy. $
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Ca$$idy. $

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)   In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) - Page 4 EmptySun 28 Aug - 3:28

Dawn~
I closed my eyes and ran faster, looking for an exit, but seeming to be heading up. I heard yelling, I heard alarms and not just the ones in my head. They were blaring, intercome speakers screaming that the experiments had escaped. I reached the top floor without knowing it and tripped, thinking there must be another step, I still didnt open my eyes, but could sense someone else in the room, not just the girl, someone else and my eyes futtered open. I was about to scream when they were incased in ice. I stared in confusion for a moment, but was sidetracked when I heard more steps coming up the stairs behind us andI hurried to the other end of the room.
Back to top Go down
Caits
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Caits

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)   In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) - Page 4 EmptySun 28 Aug - 4:48

I slammed the door shut, somehow jamming the lock, and following again, then without thinking, I knocked the ice person over, leaping over, and still running
Back to top Go down
Ca$$idy. $
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Ca$$idy. $

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)   In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) - Page 4 EmptySun 28 Aug - 4:52

Dawn~
There was no other exit out of this room, the room I assumed was the boss' office. I glanced around one more time. Nothing. Sealed glass windows was all we got and I'm not suicidal. The door was broken down and uards poured into the room, surrounding us. I didn't know what to do, I simply stared, wide eyed at the men, I backed against the glass window as they crowded closer.
Back to top Go down
Caits
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Caits

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)   In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) - Page 4 EmptySun 28 Aug - 5:27

I looked around, the windows seemed to be are only way of escape. Could I break them? So far, I manged to do things I hadn't thought I could do. I quickly slipped my jacket off, wrapping my hand in it, I closed my eyes, and went to punch the window. I let out a little yelp, that hurt! Come on, come on, come on, come on! I shouted to myself in my head, please? I tried again, and this time, with the pain, I felt the window smash
Back to top Go down
Ca$$idy. $
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Ca$$idy. $

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)   In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) - Page 4 EmptySun 28 Aug - 5:35

Dawn~
I turned to look at the girl, who had just smashed open the window. I was gaping at her when one of the guards charged me, slamming me into the glass, breaking what remained and sending me flying out the window, screaming. I curled up in a ball and squeezed my eyes shut, waiting for the fatal fall that would bring my life to and end, but intead, I stopped abruptly, few feet from the ground. Huh? How does that work? I lowered my legs down to the ground and stood.
((I g2g))
Back to top Go down
Caits
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Caits

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)   In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) - Page 4 EmptySun 28 Aug - 5:42

I leaped out the window, and felt the light feeling flow over me again. I found myself giggling as I actually floated down to the ground. When I landed, the light feeling disappeared, and I felt normal.
Back to top Go down
Ca$$idy. $
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Ca$$idy. $

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)   In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) - Page 4 EmptyMon 29 Aug - 2:57

I looked up, expecting to see the guard staring out the windows, but they had left, probably thinking we were dead. I bolted, instantly reaching trees. This agency was secluded and way out of town. I ran through the trees, unwilling to give them a chance to get me again.
Back to top Go down
Caits
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Caits

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)   In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) - Page 4 EmptyMon 29 Aug - 3:37

i followed once again, running as fast as i could, looking around, wildly.
Back to top Go down
bioshock
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
bioshock

Male
Number of posts : 14230
Adopted Family: : it would not suprise me if I was
Job : school
Credits : 38953

Character sheet
RPG Name: bioshock
Group: Nature Spirits
Health:

PostSubject: Re: In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)   In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) - Page 4 EmptyMon 23 Jan - 16:19

(I'm lost)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)   In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next