The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A.H.I.G. (closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male
Number of posts : 40998
Credits : 74647
Registration date : 2006-04-25

A.H.I.G. (closed) Empty
PostSubject: A.H.I.G. (closed)   A.H.I.G. (closed) EmptyFri 28 Apr - 22:40

Name:
Traits (positive;negative)
Background:
Pic:

Name: Will Goodnight (I wanted that to be a name he calls himself, and have an actual demon name that like bounty hunters and shit would know him by. but I cant think of anything)
Traits:
+Strong, Vicious/Ruthless in combat, Trustworthy, Caring
-Paranoid, Vicous/ruthless in combat (can go too far), Temper problems, can be hard on people (especially Jackie)
Background: Goodnight was exiled from, and stripped of the ability to create portals to, Hell for hiding and taking care of his half Angel brother, Jackie. He and Jackie share the same human mother. Actual identity unknown.
Will also aided in the escape of Venya, another half angel who was captured and dragged to hell.
Looks: 6'2", Early 20's (real age would be around 100+), his human form would be considered underweight, extremely lean. Gray eyes, black hair usually long, but at the moment will be cut relatively short. Black wings that conceal into his back.

Name: Jackie
Traits:
+Loyal, Fast reflexes, extreme senses, Peaceful, Curious nature
-Naive, Forgiving, not experienced in combat, still learning powers
Background: Jackie showed up pretty unexpectedly near grounds of the Royal Estate in hell, with a vague note from his and Will's mother. Will came across him as planned and took him in, hiding Jackie from other demons and bringing him up for the last few years. Jackie is very very young in comparison to Will and others of his kind.
Looks: 5'9", 17 years old (actual age), Thin like Will, Extremely bright blue eyes, nearly white messy short hair, white wings that conceal into his back.
Back to top Go down
http://shadow.allgoo.net
raeofsunshine
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
raeofsunshine

Female
Number of posts : 9285
Adopted Family: : Best Friend - Maia. Girlfriend - Taken. Brother - Alex. Sister - Maia.
Job : culinary student
Credits : 31612
Registration date : 2012-02-28

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
A.H.I.G. (closed) Left_bar_bleue21/21A.H.I.G. (closed) Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

A.H.I.G. (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.H.I.G. (closed)   A.H.I.G. (closed) EmptyFri 28 Apr - 23:05

(all three names mean something to do with heaven)

Name: Lani

Personality + / - : she's wild and stubborn, always believing that she's right even when she's (usually) not. she has a hard time apologising and generally doesn't do it. she's fairly impulsive and not one to think things through. ambitious and cunning, she's a true Slytherin. she cares about a select few people and would kill for them. she has a problem keeping her mouth shut and it often gets her into trouble. she's flirty and has seen a thing or two so she pretends to be more mature than she is, being that she's pretty childish. isn't good with people and often keeps her more positive emotions to herself, making her seem angry and hateful when she's really not. angels aren't taught to express emotions so she just doesn't know how to in a healthy way.

Background: all angels are siblings so when one angel impregnated a human woman, Lani immediately considered her family and watched over her while she grew up. when her sister was taken by demons, she petitioned with the higher ups to go after her, claiming that she was one of their own. after being turned down, she went in herself and attempted to rescue her. she used Will's help once she got captured too. Vanya's rescue was the first time Lani and her had ever officially met. when Lani defected, she never returned to heaven and is now being hunted down.

Looks: curly/nappy light brown hair, tanned skin, green eyes, 5'10". curvy/chubby. always looks like she's either judging or scheming but her face gets bright and kind when she smiles. she dresses in layered shredded shirts, shorts, and ripped tights for the most part with shoes made of cloth. she claims it's easier to fight in but she mostly wears it to get on Matias' nerves because he prefers she look more innocent.

----

Name: Vanya

Personality + / - : she's fiercely loyal and good, although it's a struggle. she likes doing things her own way and they often lead her into trouble. she's not impulsive like her sister, but she has a natural curiosity she just can't shake. she is bright and happy but has a dark streak after being in hell. she has times where she acts her age and times when she acts like a teenager.

Background: daughter to a human and an angel, she was never allowed in heaven. she never even knew she was part angel until demons kidnapped her and claimed that her flesh and blood could be their key to get into heaven to start a war. Vanya never knew she was being watched over so she was shocked when an angel by the name of Lani showed up to rescue her. the only problem was that they both got captured as a result. this led to them teaming up with the prince of hell, but once they left, they never saw him again.

Looks: curly/nappy brown hair, light brown skin(a little darker than Lani), green eyes, 5'3". still has babyfat cause she's still looking like a 13 year old girl. she dresses like a Disney Channel character because that's all she could find in the thrift store in her size.

----

Name: Matias

Age: too old for this bullshit (lol he's older than Lani but looks 20)

Personality: he's rational, level-headed, and kind. he isn't quick on his feet but he's good at making plans. he's gentle but he used to be a warrior angel so he still has that fire inside him. he doesn't trust or like demons and certainly does not like Will just based on that fact. he feels like someone has to be calm and rational among the three of them so he takes up the role gladly. he doesn't care much for Vanya but he loves his sister Lani. he's analytical and calculating and a bit exasperated about everything. he can't help but think if he and Will were human, they probably could've been friends, but his prejudices often get the best of him.

Background: although he didn't much care, he wanted to make Lani happy so he helped her petition to save Vanya from the demons. he never dreamed Lani would disobey and go ahead anyway. he decided to join Lani and Vanya once they got out of hell to protect them from those who want to kill them.

Looks: dark brown hair cut short, dark green eyes, sun-tanned golden skin, 5'11". muscled, but in a more organic way. for functionality, not show. usually looks clean cut and well put together.

Last edited by raeofsunshine on Sun 30 Apr - 10:32; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

A.H.I.G. (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.H.I.G. (closed)   A.H.I.G. (closed) EmptyFri 28 Apr - 23:11

Cool. I actually have work in the am so I'm going to bed. 

We can either wait till late tomorrow and I can start It, or you can start it and I'll reply ASAP. I may also add a little more to my bios because compared to yours they seem a bit lacking in the personality department.)
Back to top Go down
raeofsunshine
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
raeofsunshine

Female
Adopted Family: : Best Friend - Maia. Girlfriend - Taken. Brother - Alex. Sister - Maia.

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

A.H.I.G. (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.H.I.G. (closed)   A.H.I.G. (closed) EmptyFri 28 Apr - 23:14

I can summarize them in one word each: Lani - bitch. Vanya - curious. Matias - exasperated. that's basically them. I just write too much. but I'll post an intro and go to bed because I have work too.
Back to top Go down
raeofsunshine
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
raeofsunshine

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

A.H.I.G. (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.H.I.G. (closed)   A.H.I.G. (closed) EmptyFri 28 Apr - 23:15

“Vee, we need to go. Hurry up,” Lani said, her voice rough against her sister’s ears. Lani had been keeping them moving for over two weeks now and Vanya was wearing thin. She hadn’t known her older sister for long, but she took some getting used to. Plus, being stuck on the edge of puberty for the past two decades really wore a person down. Vanya looked just thirteen, although she was probably in her nineties. Vanya didn’t know how old Lani was, but from the look in her eyes, she guessed she didn’t really want to know. She didn’t want to sound ungrateful - Lani had saved her life after all - but they just did not get along. There were times when Vanya thought she would be fine on her own, without her older sister up her ass about everything, then she remembered she looked like a pre-teen.
“Vee, what are you staring at?”
Lani walked back over, pulling the strap on her shoulder so the bag was higher on her back. She peered over her shoulder to look into the store. A lamb plush had caught her eye and although Vanya knew she didn’t need it(she was much too old for such things, thank you very much) some part of her very much wanted it. She knew it would be a waste of money, but she couldn’t help but covet it. Vanya slowly pulled her eyes away from the plush to stare into her sister’s face, her expression blank.
“Nothing, Lani. Let’s go,” she said softly and tucked a light brown curl behind her ear. She slowly started walking back down the sidewalk until Lani grabbed the hood of her jacket.
“Do you want it?” Lani looked as if she were heavily judging her but some part of Vanya knew she wasn’t. It’s just the way she looked.
“I don’t need it.”
“That’s not what I asked.”
Vanya looked down and inspected the very interesting color of the cement.
“Matias is just around the corner. I’ll be right back.”

Lani rubbed her face, her hands making her tanned cheeks tinted with red. She knew it wasn’t a good idea to waste money on a dumb toy, but she couldn’t help it. Her younger sister had been through a lot these past years and if a soft lamb plushie would comfort her, she would buy her a thousand. She had loved her sister with everything she had, since the moment she was born on earth. She watched her grow up, slowly, and made sure she was happy and healthy. Now, when she had the opportunity to actually be in her life, she couldn’t help but think she was messing everything up. Although the angels were after her since she defected, the angel warriors and demons were after Vanya. Someone had to protect her. And being that Lani could barely look after herself, Matias had followed her into self-inflicted exile. But it wasn’t fair to Vanya, having to run around all the time. Lani hoped to make it to the Caribbean soon and lay low there, but she knew the truth: there was nowhere on earth they could hide.
They would always be found.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

A.H.I.G. (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.H.I.G. (closed)   A.H.I.G. (closed) EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:09

"Do we have to leave again soon?"

Jackie's voice had risen just enough so Will could hear him over the drone of voices and sounds coming from the crowds of people. They both sat in an outdoor area of a fast food joint. It had been a few days since their last semi-decent meal, and Will was ignoring most of the people, including his brother, as he dug in.

"Hm?" Will muttered, peeling his attention from his food to meet Jackie's as-per-usual happy face.

"Do we have to leave soon?" He repeated, idly toying with his fries instead of eating them. They had been on the move for about a year, never staying in the same place for very long. Surprisingly they had stayed in the outskirts of New York City for a little over a month now with no issues, those issues running into Bounty Hunters. "We've been.. safe for a while here. Maybe we could stay?"

"No." Will replied flatly. Jackie went to protest but got cut off, "We've been safe because of that warlock I ran into. Traded money for a spell to hide our Aura's. Problem is, im running out of money, and I doubt he will keep charming us for free. and Im not going to start stealing shit here in case we need to come back. Id rather keep our names clean." He finishes his burger and looks at Jackie again, "Finish your food. Should probably head back to the house soon."

"But Wi-"

"Jackie, I'm not doing this right now. We are still alive right?" Jackie's smile faded and he nods, "Then I know what I'm doing. Quit trying to argue. Eat your food so we can go."

Will turned in his chair, looking out to the street that the restaurant looked out towards, keeping watch now for anything suspicious. It had been too long since an encounter with hunters, his paranoia was starting to go into overdrive.
Back to top Go down
raeofsunshine
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
raeofsunshine

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

A.H.I.G. (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.H.I.G. (closed)   A.H.I.G. (closed) EmptySat 29 Apr - 22:38

Lani wandered the toy store, wondering what human children found so charming about it. There were screaming children who didn't know how to walk instead of run. Three had already bumped into her as she looked for a similar plush lamb Vanya had seen. Oh, Matias was going to give her an ear-full when she met up with them in Central Park. She was nearly 400, damn it, she didn't need a babysitter. Vanya on the other hand, needed an army. Lani rubbed her face again, pressing her palms into her eyes. She couldn't wait to get out of this store. Maybe they could stop by the Hershey's store on the way back to the hotel. That could be fun...
"Miss, do you need any help?"
Lani turned her head in the direction of the voice. Even though she could be very persuasive, she was not in the mood.
"Lamb. A plush lamb. Do you have one," Lani asked, crossing her arms. She could practically see her brother shaking his head and saying she had the etiquette of a demon. But the worker seemed quite taken by her so he didn't notice the hostility... much.
"Yes, Miss. Right this way," he smiled and led her through the children to a corner of the store. she wished she still had the power to walk by humans without them noticing but she couldn't do that anymore. She couldn't do much anymore. God, if she could strangle the life out of that self-righteous, egotistical, shallow woman she would gladly do it.

Matias sighed and covered his face with his hands. How could he ever have trusted them to go off by themselves for food? How could he have been so stupid?
"Where is she now," he asked Vanya. She shrunk under his gaze, like a child being scolded by a parent.
"The toy store. Look, maybe she won't make a scene... again," Vanya said, inwardly cringing when she remembered the argument Lani had gotten into with a food stall owner a few days ago. This wasn't going to go well.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

A.H.I.G. (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.H.I.G. (closed)   A.H.I.G. (closed) EmptySat 29 Apr - 23:00

Once Jackie finally finished with his meal, the two brothers stood to leave, Will grabbing the trash to throw away.

Jackie started walking out the exit of the semi-enclosed eating area, not waiting for Will to come back. He could roam around nearby by himself, surely. There were a lot of shops in the area he was wanting to visit. But he knew in the back of his mind there wasnt much of a chance of doing so. Will would probably usher them back to the safehouse pretty quickly.

Will came back to the dining area, immediate frustration coming to his mind when he did not see Jackie. He walks out onto the sidewalk, looking around a bit frantically, "Jackie!" He called out, not seeing his brother, cursing under his breath. He takes a slow breath and sighs out. Aura, just look for his aura, that charm was starting to fade. He opens his eyes. a different type of vision appearing. Everything was muted, except for faint rivers of color spilling from pedestrians bodies. Humans had a very basic aura: gray. maybe a little blue or black depending on the person. His brother, like a lot of angels, had a much brighter aura. He continues to look around, walking down away from the diner. "Where did you go J-" There. He noticed a muted angelic type Aura headed towards a shopping strip a block or so away, and possibly towards some other non-human aura as well. Bright, also, but that didnt always guarantee an angel, or anything good for that matter.

Jackie wandered into a toy shop, looking around with a smile on his every-joyful face. He didnt want to get anything, he just enjoyed being around the positive emotions and vibes in the store, with all the happy kids having fun.
Back to top Go down
raeofsunshine
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
raeofsunshine

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

A.H.I.G. (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.H.I.G. (closed)   A.H.I.G. (closed) EmptySat 29 Apr - 23:15

I'm going to murder everyone in this damn store, Lani thought to herself. The happy shrieks were getting to her. This was the last time she did something nice for her baby sister - the absolute last. As she followed the guy, something caught her eye. It looked like Vanya's aura but she had told her to go to Matias. Had she disobeyed? She knew how dangerous it was to wander by herself. She grabbed the man's arm to stop him from walking further.
"Excuse me," Lani muttered and walked away without waiting for a response. She was going to kill that girl. What if a demon came and took her? What then? a demon had been close to them for two weeks and Lani and Matias weren't taking any chances. So what was this girl doing?
But when she reached the area where the aura came from, instead of her chubby, tan sister she saw a tall blonde boy giggling with the children. Lani's eyebrows drew together in confusion, standing a few feet away from the boy and staring. There wasn't a possibility... no. Angel-human hybrids were rare. This happy boy couldn't be one, could he?
Just as she was about to step closer, Matias and Vanya stepped through the doorway and walked straight to her.

"Wait, Matias. Stop. I... I feel something," Vanya said, closing her eyes. She could feel the sameness, like the feeling of coming home. Alike, instead of apart.
"What are you talking about?"
Vanya opened her eyes and smiled just a little, something she hadn't done in a while.
"Someone like me."
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

A.H.I.G. (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.H.I.G. (closed)   A.H.I.G. (closed) EmptySat 29 Apr - 23:27

While Jackie did have heightened senses, and a keen feeling for emotions and things of that nature around him, his ability to detect other supernatural entities from humans was still lacking, so he was unaware of the other angels presence in the store. He was having fun playing legos and cars with the kids, sitting cross-legged on the floor and sharing the excitement the others had equally.

Meanwhile, Will finally got near the store, standing across the street from it and looking in, still seeing things in Aura terms instead of actual sight. There were definitely Angels in there. Full blooded. One of the three had an Aura Will had never seen before. almost golden. Could be highly ranked. Not good. Especially if they were hostile. "Oh, Jackie what the hell have you gotten us into." He switched back to normal sight, peering across the road into the store, worry and slight panic seeping onto his face. He would wait, if any of those three get anywhere near Jackie, Will would go in. He was fast, fast enough to stop anything if it happened.
Back to top Go down
raeofsunshine
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
raeofsunshine

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

A.H.I.G. (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.H.I.G. (closed)   A.H.I.G. (closed) EmptySat 29 Apr - 23:40

Lani didn't know what to do as her baby sister sat next to the blonde boy and started talking to him. Her face was bright and happy, at ease. As if she trusted this strange boy not to hurt her. Lani and Matias had no such trust.
Lani walked over and placed a hand on Vanya's shoulder, pressing her fingertips into the fabric.
"Vee, we're leaving now," Lani said, her voice low. Vanya looked up at her, unbothered.
"Did you get the lamb?"
Lani wanted to kill her.
"No. I don't think now's the time -"
"Please go get it. I would like to stay," Vanya smiled and turned back toward the boy as if Lani no longer existed. Matias walked over to Lani, looking around worriedly.
"There's a demon around here. I can sense him under a cheap disguise charm. The same one. We need to go now. I don't trust that kid. He could be a trap," Matias whispered. Lani nodded, watching Vanya interact with him.
"Let's wait and see what happens. We're standing right here, it's not like Vanya is stupid enough to walk away without telling us," she whispered back.

"Do you have any family? I'm in the city with my sister and brother," Vanya smiled. Unlike how stressed she had been, his aura was nice and calming. She didn't want to leave. She wasn't good at her powers but she always had a knack for auras. This boy was like her, she just knew it. She just wondered if he knew it too.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

A.H.I.G. (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.H.I.G. (closed)   A.H.I.G. (closed) EmptySun 30 Apr - 0:02

Jackie's attention finally moved from the game he was playing to the girl that began speaking to him. "Oh, yeah actually. I have a brother..." His smile faded, realizing he wandered off after hearing Lani's whisper. "Oh no, he's going to be mad." Jackie glanced out the window but didnt see much outside through the waves of people. He relaxed again looking back at the girl and then behind her to the others, who he assumed to be the family she spoke of. His frown turned into slight confusion, "They dont seem too happy." he whispered, sensing their unease. "What's wr-" He started to ask before the door opened, interrupting him.

"Jackie. Its time to go, now."

Will stood in the door, his stance defensive as he looked at the three strangers. Or he thought they were. Two looked familiar. not that they would recognize him if they had met before, he looked far different than he did before being exiled.

"But I'm having fun with th-"

"Jackie."

"but Wi-"

Will had moved forward now, pulling Jackie away from the group quickly, toward the door. "Look, im sorry. We can come back later." He says softly, genuinely feeling bad for dragging him away, but that was pushed aside with the frustration of Jackie wandering off in the first place, and the fear of the angels attacking. Especially the oldest one. Will had no idea what to make of him.
Back to top Go down
raeofsunshine
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
raeofsunshine

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

A.H.I.G. (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.H.I.G. (closed)   A.H.I.G. (closed) EmptySun 30 Apr - 0:11

Matias watched as the demon walked into the store, squaring his shoulders. Although he didn't care much for Vanya, he knew he had to protect his sisters. Someone had to.
"Mat, don't do anything rash," Lani whispered.
"Of course not. I'm not you," he snapped.
"Doesn't he look familiar?"
"Why would a demon look familiar to you? Do you know any?"
"I knew one once."
So she moved away from Matias and walked over to the guy with black hair. His aura was murky and she didn't like it. But she had to make sure Vanya was safe. So she stood in front of him, looking directly into his eyes as if daring him to try something.
"We'll let you and your... pet - walk out of here alive if you stop following us," Lani said. Vanya looked at the boy, realisation dawning on her face as she looked between the two.
"Demon," she whispered. But she knew that boy wasn't one so what were they doing together? He couldn't be his brother, could he?
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

A.H.I.G. (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.H.I.G. (closed)   A.H.I.G. (closed) EmptySun 30 Apr - 0:22

"We werent following yo-" Jackie started, obvious confusion on his face, unsure of how to try and diffuse the situation. The store had gone from exciting and happy to dreary and strained. At least when it came to them, the kids didnt seem to notice.

"Be quiet." Will said, keeping his gaze with Lani. "Pet is a bit demeaning. As well as inaccurate. We were just on our way." He says stepping back to the door, breaking his line of sight from Lani to Matias, "Trust me. I dont want to be around you guys anymore than you want me around. In all honesty, i dont want to be around or noticed.. by anybody." He mutters to the three, speaking about the aura suppressor charm. "So. Heres whats going to happen. The two of us are going to leave, you wait 5 minutes to leave after us, we never see each other again. sound good?"

"Please excuse my brother.. he is a bit paranoid." Jackie says, an uneasy smile beginning to show on his face again, holding up his hands. "But he is right, we dont mean any trouble."
Back to top Go down
raeofsunshine
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
raeofsunshine

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

A.H.I.G. (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.H.I.G. (closed)   A.H.I.G. (closed) EmptySun 30 Apr - 0:29

"Why should we listen to a demon," Matias snapped , stepping forward. Lani pressed a hand to his back, a bit annoyed at having to be the voice of reason. She just wasn't cut out for it.
"Matias, don't. Look, maybe they are actually not coming to kill Vanya and I. And even if they are, we can't fight in front of everyone. Why don't we take this outside," Lani said softly. She really did not want to tip the store patrons off to the fact that they weren't human. Plus, she wanted to figure out who this demon was. There was something about him, something familiar and safe - words she would never use to describe a demon in any other circumstance. If he was protecting this half-angel child, why? What did he have to get out of protecting him? She wanted answers and was the only one out of her siblings with enough balls to do it. If this demon knew where the hunters and trackers were, he could be a valuable asset.
"You really believe that? He's a demon, Lani. Lying is what they do. There's no reason to trust that they aren't lying and are planning to jump us when we leave. How could you be so stupid," Matias said, pinching the bridge of his nose. He looked exasperated at having this conversation with her. He thought from the years they've been on the run, she would know better. He thought after what happened in hell, she would know better than to trust a demon enough to believe what they said. He never got the full story of what happened, but he did know some demon aided in Lani and Vanya's escape. But unlike Lani, he would never have trusted a demon that much. But here she was, making the same mistake for information that was or wasn't true.
"Lani, why don't we just go -" Vanya asked, looking down at the carpet. "He obviously doesn't remember."
Lani and Matias looked at her, confused and growing more annoyed by the moment. Vanya often said things that made no sense and her older siblings often ignored it. But this comment seemed relevant.
"What are you talking about?" Lani wrinkled her brow, turning toward her sister.  "We only know one demon and he's still in hell sitting on his throne made of baby bones or something. Wait... you're not talking about Lucifer. Cause this guy certainly isn't him."
Matias rubbed the back of his neck, irritation bubbling under his skin.
"No. We are not having this conversation," he glared at her and focused his gaze on the demon. But before he could threaten him, Lani covered his mouth.
"Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

A.H.I.G. (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.H.I.G. (closed)   A.H.I.G. (closed) EmptySun 30 Apr - 22:38

Will felt the same frustration that Matias obviously was dealing with. He wanted to just get out of this store and back to the safehouse. And ultimately out of the city, immediately. His eyes jumped back and forth between the three as they spoke, annoyed as they talked about him like he wasnt there.

He doesnt remember

We only know one demon

A memory kicked into his head. Fighting, bloodshed, screams to escape. His flashback was cut short as the continued speaking, eventually asking who he was. He had been going by the alias of Will since he was exiled. As a way to try and keep away from hunters.

"Names Will Goodnight." He says slowly, still piecing together the memory in his mind. "not a name you should know. For good reason. But." his eyes settled on Vanya, "i know you."

Jackie stayed uncharacteristically quiet as Will and the other angels spoke and argued. He was studying the group, mesmerized. He had never met other angels, except for the ones he came across during a massive outbreak in Hell. Shortly before they were banned.

Jackie's eyes went wide and his face emitted excitement. "You two!" He said, a bit too loudly, which got a small jab from Will to his side. He quieted down. "We helped you escape. from that prison in Hell. It was... like, a year ago. maybe more right?" He was obviously proud of that, a mix of being a part of something that cool, and remembering who they were before Will did. He turns to his brother, putting a hand on his shoulder. "Will, we helped them! Stop being so uptight, she even recognized you." Jackie said, turning to beam at Vanya excitedly
Back to top Go down
raeofsunshine
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
raeofsunshine

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

A.H.I.G. (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.H.I.G. (closed)   A.H.I.G. (closed) EmptySun 30 Apr - 22:48

"I recognised the Aura, not actually your faces. I knew he couldn't be bad! See," Vanya grinned and stuck her tongue out at Matias, only causing his scowl to deepen. Lani looked between the two, her face shutting down and crossing her arms over her chest.
"No. You're not them. They died. There's no way they could've survived. If they had... they would've found us sooner. Every damn demon in hell knows about that day, every angel too. You're not them," Lani snapped, her gaze hard. Lani and Vanya had made it out first, she had always assumed her friend had died. A part of her hoped he had, for many reasons. She had spent the last few years believing he and his little brother were dead. This couldn't be them, she wouldn't believe it. Matias removed Lani's hand from his mouth and covered Vanya's before she could protest.
"Clearly my sister has made a mistake. She doesn't know you," he said, ignoring Vanya licking his hand to get it off. Lani took a step away from Will, her jaw set.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

A.H.I.G. (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.H.I.G. (closed)   A.H.I.G. (closed) EmptySun 30 Apr - 23:04

Jackie's excitement faded, "We didnt die, we got caught. They.." he started to say to them, looking back and forth between the three, unsure of what to say. He knew they were the ones they saved from the prison.

"I held off a group of greater demons to help the angel and her half sister escape. Jackie was only 14 at the time, and didnt know how to fight. Still doesnt." Will says, the memory finally playing back in his head. "He got caught and I eventually got overpowered. Lets just say my dad didnt like the fact I went against the rules." Once they were bloodied, beaten, and dragged back to the throne room, they had been at the mercy of Lucifer and his council. Will had managed to escape the death penalty, convincing them to exile the two instead. He expected there to be more, hence several run ins with hunters. "Managed to get out with an exile. I had no idea if you guys made it out or not. Lucky for you it seems you did."

Will turned toward the door, "Nice seeing you again. Luckily for the Archangel there, we are leaving the city tomorrow morning. We wont be bothering you. Come on Jackie." he mutters opening the door for him. As he went through, Will glances back at the group. "If youre staying here long, id visit the Warlock that lived in Queens. He can hide your aura. I havnt seen any hunters, but id bet they would kill to get a stab at someone of your rank" He says looking at Matias.
Back to top Go down
raeofsunshine
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
raeofsunshine

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

A.H.I.G. (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.H.I.G. (closed)   A.H.I.G. (closed) EmptySun 30 Apr - 23:16

Lani bit the inside of her cheek and nodded, not sure how to proceed with her excitement over them being alive. She didn't look up from the floor, she couldn't. She didn't like that she had gone in to save her sister and ended up needing saving herself. She didn't like that the person she trusted ended up on the wrong side of the portal. She didn't like that the man she was friends with was a demon. She could excuse that in hell, but out here... no. Matias would never allow it. Vanya elbowed Matias and his hand dropped from her mouth.
"That's a cheap parlor trick. I probably wouldn't be able to see it, but Matias could. You probably paid a lot for it, right? Sorry," Vanya shrugged and went to hug Jackie, smiling. "I'm so glad you're alive! You look so different! But, ugh, I look the same. It's so great to see you!"
Matias had no idea what was going on but he knew one thing about Vanya: she had always wanted a friend that was like her. She was a miserable disappointment at everything but reading auras and all she really wanted was a friend. So Matias knew once Vanya and Lani found them, it was unlikely they would allow them to get away so easily again. Although Lani had suddenly closed herself off, Matias knew Vanya was doing what Lani wanted to do. Be open, friendly. Be able to tell them how glad she was that they made it out alive. But she just didn't know how, so she stayed silent. Matias didn't want his sisters associating with a demon and another half-angel who was likely also being hunted down, but it was out of his hands.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

A.H.I.G. (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.H.I.G. (closed)   A.H.I.G. (closed) EmptyMon 1 May - 0:02

Jackie was open to the hug, excited that the vibe of the situation has changed from wary to accepting. At least from Vanya's perspective. Matias seemed to be very much like Will, in ways of being paranoid and protective. "I do look a bit different dont i?" He asks smiling happily as he let go of the hug. "I wonder why I seemed to age more, but you stopped so early"

Will rolls his eyes as Jackie starting conversing with the half angel. He was glad they ended up being ok after all this time. But he was still fidgety and wanted to get out. "Well the cheap trick worked well enough for this long... even though, yeah I paid a bit much for the charm... as long you guys are going to pal around for the next few minutes, I'm going to go outside." They were starting to get funny looks from the staff of the toy store. "Jackie we need to get out soon." Will warns before stepping outside, letting the door close. The cool night air felt nice, and gave a nice change from the inside of the store filled with people.

"Ok." Jackie replied, glancing from the door closing and back towards the other three. "I havnt met other angels before, well save for when you guys were in hell with us." He says, smiling brightly at Lani and Vanya. He moves his gaze to Matias, "Are you really an Archangel? What are you doing down on earth?"
Back to top Go down
raeofsunshine
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
raeofsunshine

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

A.H.I.G. (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.H.I.G. (closed)   A.H.I.G. (closed) EmptyMon 1 May - 0:12

"I'm just aging a bit slower so I should stop aging around twenty. It's quite annoying," Vanya laughed. Lani bit her lip at Will's departure and went to follow him. None of them were safe, she rationalised, so it would be safer to stay together.

"Will. I - you made it out," she said, looking at his back. "It's good you did." Lani kept her gaze on the back of his shoulder even though he was really only a few inches taller than her. She couldn't look at his face, she didn't have the right. She didn't have the right to stand here and say how she was glad he was alive when it was her fault he almost died. She wasn't like her sister: she wasn't good at being open and vulnerable. Apparently, all she was good at was fucking everything up. But some part of her wanted to touch his back, between his shoulders and mess up his hair to relieve the tension. Instead, she stood there on the sidewalk as people walked around them.

"I left of my own free will. Lani was told that if she left, they would strip her wings from her. So she left. When she returned from hell, I decided to abandon my title and follow her. She's kind of a hothead and impulsive so I figured someone better stick around to make sure she doesn't scare the humans," Matias chuckled a bit and shrugged. Vanya looked up at Jackie.
"Yesterday she told off a food stall worker. I don't know why she got so angry," Vanya smiled. She didn't quite understand the man's comment toward her but Lani had. She had also refused to explain it to her. She liked Jackie, he was like her. He knew what it was like to be different. But, now, she couldn't help but feel that they were different from each other too. She hadn't stopped aging yet, but the process was going very slowly. It annoyed her to be in this 13 year old body when her mind was older. Everyone around her looked older than her and she couldn't help but feel alone.
Back to top Go down
raeofsunshine
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
raeofsunshine

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

A.H.I.G. (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.H.I.G. (closed)   A.H.I.G. (closed) EmptyMon 1 May - 20:21

(( i thought this was fitting

A.H.I.G. (closed) Screen11
A.H.I.G. (closed) Screen10

Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

A.H.I.G. (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.H.I.G. (closed)   A.H.I.G. (closed) EmptyMon 1 May - 22:35

Cute))

"'Good'... depending on the day maybe. Past month has been fine. But there are some weeks I sorta wish they didn't exile Jackie and I and just killed us." Will replied blankly, his eyes unfocused as he watched over the group of people. Humans. Lucky they didn't know what was around them. "Dear old dad wanted us impaled and left to rot in the main square. Only reason we got out was Apollyon breaking the tie vote to let us live. Surprisingly." He shrugs. He finally moved his head and looked back over her shoulder at her. "Glad to see it wasn't all in vain. You two got out... What's eating you?" He asks, his voice still steady and untelling. "Look like you just broke a vase or wreckedsomeone's car."

Jackie smiled a bit, "That's super cool. Never thought I'd meet a higher ranked Angel. Or any other angels. Really... Will makes us stay away from any non humans as much as possible.... he is a bit paranoid sometimes." He rambled quietly, looking back around at the toy store with a happy expression. The air around them finally dissappated of tension and the kids were all playing again. "It feels great in here." He says looking between the two. He had ways been able to sort of feel emotion, "much better now that the tension has gone away. Sort of." He peeked outside the window seeing Will and Lani talking quietly. "She's upset about something"
Back to top Go down
raeofsunshine
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
raeofsunshine

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

A.H.I.G. (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.H.I.G. (closed)   A.H.I.G. (closed) EmptyMon 1 May - 22:54

Lani suppressed a smile at the imagery of her in a car at all, let alone wrecking it. She wasn't ever going to tell him the truth - about any of it. That's just how it had to be. He had trusted her and had almost died for it. He didn't need to know about her conflicting emotions or how how difficult it was to betray him, how easy it was to run away while he fought for his life and theirs. He didn't need to know any of that, so he never would.
"Broke a vase. Funny. Some days... I wish I had just listened to the angels. Especially Celes. She was the most against me leaving to rescue Vanya. Sometimes, I wish I never... I wish I didn't exist. Nothing's eating at me, Will. Just... you're alive. I never thought I'd see you again," she said softly and shrugged, a slight movement. She still wouldn't look at his face but it was more subtle now. Some part of her, the good part, wanting to tell him everything. Everything she was thinking and feeling and everything she had done. But she knew she never would. That good part in her was very small and she had been ignoring it for some time now. All it had done was get her into trouble.

"Oh, ignore them. Lani used to talk about Will all the time. They always look like that. Too serious," Vanya rolled her eyes. She didn't understand why Lani couldn't just smile.
"No, no. Lani used to smile - before she met you," Matias muttered. "You guys never knew her before. She's changed a lot."
Vanya wrinkled her eyebrows at his comment, resulting in a little pout that could only be considered cute given her size. Her hair had been styled in two puffs on either side of her head so her expression made her look even more childish. Matias found it hard to believe that this girl was actually older than Jackie.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

A.H.I.G. (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.H.I.G. (closed)   A.H.I.G. (closed) EmptyTue 2 May - 22:28

Will decided not go press further on the topic. He knee there was something she wasn't saying, but it didn't seem to be too important. "Well in all honestly I didn't think I'd meet you guys again either. Or anyone that doesn't want to tear my head off for a bounty. Thats all jackie and i have gotten for the past couple of years. Its a pain to keep moving." He says, shoving his hands in his jacket pockets and glancing at the three angels in the store. "Jackie hates moving around all the time. Doesn't help that's he's still practically a toddler and doesn't understand things. Like he does but he doesn't. You know? Oh well." He mutters looking back at lani, who still wasnt looking at him, his usual serious look replaced with a softer one. "The ground must be super interesting here. Am I missing something?" He asks jokingly, looking down around his feet

Jackie frowned at Matias' comment, looking away and around a bit guiltily. "Well if she hadn't met us she wouldn't be here anymore. And neither would she" he says softly, nodding towards vanya. "We didn't do any of the bad things the demons do. We just wanted to help." Well, Jackie wanted to help but it was more Will, fighting wasn't his strongsuit. "I'm sorry though."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A.H.I.G. (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.H.I.G. (closed)   A.H.I.G. (closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

A.H.I.G. (closed)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next