The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Ca$$idy. $
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Ca$$idy. $

Female
Number of posts : 99
Adopted Family: : Pretty sure I'm not adopted...
Credits : 23642
Registration date : 2011-07-16

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group: Digi Scounts
Health:
In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue21/21In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)   In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) - Page 6 EmptyMon 23 Jan - 23:33

I rolled my eyes.
"'Cause that makes me feel so much better..." I muttered sarcastically, heading through the intersection where the lights flashed for no one and carried on down the street with the restauraunts were line one by one. Not a single one open. Not a single person there. And the music blared again against the sound of loud footsteps ahead of them.
Back to top Go down
bioshock
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
bioshock

Male
Number of posts : 14230
Adopted Family: : it would not suprise me if I was
Job : school
Credits : 38953
Registration date : 2011-02-14

Character sheet
RPG Name: bioshock
Group: Nature Spirits
Health:
In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue21/21In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)   In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) - Page 6 EmptyMon 23 Jan - 23:34

"your welcome" I said with a smile knowing she was being sarcastic ",so what can you do that is different from most people?"
Back to top Go down
Ca$$idy. $
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Ca$$idy. $

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)   In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) - Page 6 EmptyMon 23 Jan - 23:39

I frowned.
"What do you mean 'what can I do'?" I asked, confused. I honestly didn't know what was so different about me other than being taken by those people and being an outcast. I stared at my arm in wonder.
Back to top Go down
bioshock
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
bioshock

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)   In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) - Page 6 EmptyMon 23 Jan - 23:41

"wow you must not have been born with it then,, I can make cards come to life along with another thing or two but won't get into that" I said.
Back to top Go down
Ca$$idy. $
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Ca$$idy. $

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)   In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) - Page 6 EmptyMon 23 Jan - 23:44

I shook my head.
"I've got nuttin that I know of... Not that I've ever tried to do anything relatively close to that..."
Back to top Go down
bioshock
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
bioshock

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)   In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) - Page 6 EmptyMon 23 Jan - 23:45

"start talking, I want to know because there is no way they are looking for a normal person" I said.
Back to top Go down
Ca$$idy. $
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Ca$$idy. $

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)   In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) - Page 6 EmptyMon 23 Jan - 23:51

I grumbled something under my breath and switched course, the steady thump of footsteps coming from two sides, leaving one way unblocked. I suspected if we went through there, they'd be waiting. So I took a chance and ran in the direction of the foot steps, and they gradually got louder, as did the music, the hypnotic melody replaying over and over. I bent down and picked up a rock because that was as good of protection as I had.
Back to top Go down
bioshock
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
bioshock

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)   In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) - Page 6 EmptyMon 23 Jan - 23:53

"leave the fighting to me and my friends normy" I said pulling out a creature and a few spell cards from my deck.
Back to top Go down
Ca$$idy. $
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Ca$$idy. $

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)   In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) - Page 6 EmptyMon 23 Jan - 23:58

I clenched my fist, crushing the rock into a fine dust and dropping it to the ground, the air whisking it away.
"You know what? No." I said plainly. I backed up slightly, glaring, and my fists bursted into flame.
Back to top Go down
bioshock
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
bioshock

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)   In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) - Page 6 EmptyTue 24 Jan - 0:00

"so you are not a normy, I can all ready see your going to be a pain in my ass" I said as I got ready to blast the people with a fire ball and reverberate it.
Back to top Go down
Ca$$idy. $
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Ca$$idy. $

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)   In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) - Page 6 EmptyTue 24 Jan - 0:05

"And I can tell you now you're already a pain in mine!" I countered and flicked a finger in the direction of the first person I saw and instantly, a large ball of fire exploded from me and crashed into them, immediately making them burn.
Back to top Go down
bioshock
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
bioshock

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)   In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) - Page 6 EmptyTue 24 Jan - 0:11

"good, we are going to get along great then" I said as I made the fire ball hit three man and the second one another three ",lets run!"
Back to top Go down
Ca$$idy. $
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Ca$$idy. $

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)   In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) - Page 6 EmptyTue 24 Jan - 0:15

I smirked and took off again, flames licking out behind me and the wind around me spinning.
Back to top Go down
bioshock
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
bioshock

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)   In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) - Page 6 EmptyTue 24 Jan - 0:18

I ran after her placing a trap behind us so if they followed us they would be in one hell of a surprise.
Back to top Go down
Ca$$idy. $
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Ca$$idy. $

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)   In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) - Page 6 EmptyTue 24 Jan - 0:20

I laughed, despite the situation.
"That's actually kind of fun!" I grinned, forcing the music that still played out of my head temporarily. I guess it could sound bad for someone to hear that I might have actually enjoyed burning someone to a crisp... But it came with relief.
Back to top Go down
bioshock
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
bioshock

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)   In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) - Page 6 EmptyTue 24 Jan - 0:22

"I love and hate my powers and I am sure you do as well, it comes with being what we are" I said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Ca$$idy. $
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Ca$$idy. $

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)   In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) - Page 6 EmptyTue 24 Jan - 0:24

"And what is that? What are we?" I asked curiously. I hadn't shown any signs of... supernatural abilities before.
Back to top Go down
bioshock
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
bioshock

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)   In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) - Page 6 EmptyTue 24 Jan - 0:29

"we are humans but we are more like god then the rest, god made all of us in his image but some are more in his image then others and those have what is know as supernatural abilities" I said.
Back to top Go down
Ca$$idy. $
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Ca$$idy. $

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)   In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) - Page 6 EmptyTue 24 Jan - 0:33

"Hmm..." I mumbled and slowed to a stop, the music finally gone, as was the sound of incoming foot steps. I sighed.
Back to top Go down
bioshock
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
bioshock

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)   In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) - Page 6 EmptyTue 24 Jan - 0:34

"got music in your head?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Ca$$idy. $
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Ca$$idy. $

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)   In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) - Page 6 EmptyTue 24 Jan - 0:37

I pursed my lips.
"Not anymore..." I answered.
Back to top Go down
bioshock
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
bioshock

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)   In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) - Page 6 EmptyTue 24 Jan - 0:39

"good, I have been looking into that thing for a bit now and you were not born with it but you seemed to be given it by someone and that person is not god" I said.
Back to top Go down
Ca$$idy. $
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Ca$$idy. $

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)   In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) - Page 6 EmptyTue 24 Jan - 0:44

"Oh? I thought it was a good thing to have people chasing after you and playing music in your head to try and bring them to you. I stand corrected!"
Back to top Go down
bioshock
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
bioshock

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)   In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) - Page 6 EmptyTue 24 Jan - 0:45

"your a odd one you know that" I said.
Back to top Go down
Ca$$idy. $
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Ca$$idy. $

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)   In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) - Page 6 EmptyTue 24 Jan - 0:50

"For me, odd is the new normal apparently..." I smiled weakly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)   In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next