The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Ca$$idy. $
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Ca$$idy. $

Female
Number of posts : 99
Adopted Family: : Pretty sure I'm not adopted...
Credits : 23592
Registration date : 2011-07-16

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group: Digi Scounts
Health:
In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) Left_bar_bleue21/21In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) Empty
PostSubject: In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)   In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) EmptyWed 27 Jul - 20:59

Okay... I don't know how to delete this, so I'm just closing it. So yeah. I think most of us got bored with this and gave up on it. I did anyway.

Last edited by Ca$$idy. $ on Sun 8 Jul - 20:04; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
thececilmaster
Newb
Newb

Number of posts : 1
Credits : 23344
Registration date : 2011-07-29

PostSubject: Re: In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)   In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) EmptyFri 29 Jul - 8:08

(If I am allowed to join, this shall be my bio.)
(I am new to this site, and the site I normally RP might work a bit differently, so if I get any of the formalities wrong, please tell me.)
Name: Alexander Dubois
Nickname: Alex, if you want to get him mad.
Personality: Already bit of an outcast (Orphaned), yet he is kind, caring, and compassionate to strangers. He also has a slightly odd sense of humor the he normally only shows to his friends. He is quite smart, curious, and not at all wise. He will do anything that doesn't comprise his values to gain more knowledge.
Already been taken in...?: Sure! Already an outcast, why shouldn't he be more of one, eh?
Power to be developed later: Shadow mastery (Can control shadows, blend into them, and phase to the realm of shadow)
Crush: Open, seeing as I haven't seen any other people's bios. . .
Looks:
In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) Anime_Boy10
Other: N/A
Anything I forgot:He is an orphan, whose father died in an accident before he was born, and his mother died giving birth to him.
Back to top Go down
Caits
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Caits

Female
Number of posts : 40049
Adopted Family: : ....I'm adopted? what a horrible thing to say.
Job : study is my job. Study study study...
Credits : 64737
Registration date : 2011-02-14

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) Left_bar_bleue21/21In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)   In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) EmptyFri 29 Jul - 18:23

Name: demelza
Nickname:Call her a nickname, and you'll probably live to regret. She puts up with Demmie by those she cares about. Sometimes.
Personality: Strange, kind, caring, determined and strong, she likes to help those that can't help themselves, and loves being outdoors, particularly in the rain. She likes to work ith her hands, and particularly likes to read, write and draw. She comes up with strange ideas and plans, but otherwise is incrediably odd.
Already been taken in...?: sure
Power to be developed later: Psionist (Can change herself and the environment at will
Crush: Optional (Open)
Looks: (Preferably Anime pic or good description)
.In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) Tumblr_llz7tdkafv1qktaeco1_400
Other: Optional not much else to tell, her parents are divorced, she perfers her father better, but her mother got custordy. Her mother thinks she is just rebelling because of the divorce.
Anything I forgot not much
Back to top Go down
Ca$$idy. $
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Ca$$idy. $

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)   In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) EmptyFri 29 Jul - 22:33

((Thanks for joining, I'm new on this site too, so it's okay, actually, i think you have more figured out than i do, guess I'll make my bios now))
Back to top Go down
Ca$$idy. $
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Ca$$idy. $

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)   In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) EmptySun 31 Jul - 1:38

((We need more people Sad ))
Back to top Go down
bioshock
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
bioshock

Male
Number of posts : 14230
Adopted Family: : it would not suprise me if I was
Job : school
Credits : 38903

Character sheet
RPG Name: bioshock
Group: Nature Spirits
Health:

PostSubject: Re: In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)   In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) EmptySun 31 Jul - 2:28

Name: drake
Nickname: bioshock
Personality: meet me
Already been taken in...?: yes
Power to be developed later: physic powers
Crush: dawn
Looks: In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) _guy__10
Other: blind
Anything I forgot:

Back to top Go down
Ca$$idy. $
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Ca$$idy. $

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)   In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) EmptySun 31 Jul - 17:58

((Thx bio ))
Back to top Go down
bioshock
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
bioshock

Male
Number of posts : 14230
Adopted Family: : it would not suprise me if I was
Job : school
Credits : 38903

Character sheet
RPG Name: bioshock
Group: Nature Spirits
Health:

PostSubject: Re: In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)   In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) EmptyWed 3 Aug - 15:30

(no problem)
Back to top Go down
Caits
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Caits

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)   In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) EmptyThu 4 Aug - 7:23

((would we be able to start?))
Back to top Go down
Ca$$idy. $
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Ca$$idy. $

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)   In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) EmptySat 6 Aug - 21:37

((I guess, I'll start on the beginning, and heads up, i won't be on much 'cause I leave on the 9th to Calgary and I don't know how long I'll be gone))
Back to top Go down
Caits
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Caits

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)   In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) EmptySat 6 Aug - 21:41

((Okay, I probably won't be on much either))
Back to top Go down
Ca$$idy. $
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Ca$$idy. $

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)   In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) EmptySat 6 Aug - 22:08

Dawn~
I sat in the corner of my room quietly, sketching pictures of dreams, things I've thought about and things I've seen. I sighed and put my sketchpad down. I stood up and paced around the room. I hated being cooped up in here, I needed to get out. Just then, my mom came into the room to check on me. Again.
"You okay?" She asked with worried eyes. I suppressed the urge to roll my eyes or blow up.
"I'm fine" I said.
"O-Okay..." She said and left, closing the door behind her. I glanced towards my window and back towards the door. Nope, no one was coming... I walked to the window and opened it, pooping out the screen and jumping onto the hangover. Glabcing around again, i jumped off and onto the solid ground. I sprinted out of the yard and onto the road.
Back to top Go down
Caits
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Caits

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)   In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) EmptySat 6 Aug - 22:17

I stared up at the roof, my eyes aectually closed, smiling slightly at the images flshing before my eyes. So much fun. Better then looking around my boring, not so much fun room that my parents had insisted I have. Just a bed, a desk, drawers. That was it. Nothing else. Except clothes in the drawers.

My door opened, and I heard light pitta patter footsteps coming towards me. "What is it Tom?" I asked. Lately my brother had been getting on my nerves, always always coming to see if I was alright. He said I seemed moody and lonely. He was the perfect child my parents had always wanted. I tried to make him more like me, every time my parents let him out of sight. I failed, and at the moment the five year old was getting on my last few remain 'pateint' nerves.

There was a silence, and i imgined him shrugging, "Just wanted to see you" He said

"I'm doing school work Tom" I said, "Maths, in my head" I kept my eyes closed. As boring as he was, he was a sweet kid, and I didn't want to see the hurt on his face. He knew I was lying. Yet a small part of him hoped I was.

I heard the door close, and I sighed. I stood, listening at the door, and opened it slowly. Taking my chance, I ran downstairs, silently, and out the door.
Back to top Go down
Ca$$idy. $
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Ca$$idy. $

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)   In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) EmptySat 6 Aug - 22:49

Dawn~
I saw another girl running and dove into the ditch, afraid she would see me and tell my parents. I watched her wearily, waiting for her to go past before I got back out. No one could see me, otherwise bad things usually happened.
Back to top Go down
Caits
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Caits

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)   In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) EmptySat 6 Aug - 23:18

I constantly looked around, sticking more to the trees then the side walk. I couldn't shake the feeling that there was someone else out there, perhaps watching me
Back to top Go down
Ca$$idy. $
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Ca$$idy. $

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)   In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) EmptySat 6 Aug - 23:23

Dawn~
Whenever she looked in this direction, I ducked lower into the ditch, keeping out of sight. When I was pretty sure she couldn't see me anymore, i crawled out of the ditch and back onto the road, cutting into an alley way.
Back to top Go down
Caits
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Caits

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)   In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) EmptySat 6 Aug - 23:29

I stopped, frowning, had I seen movement? I looked around, turning and searching
Back to top Go down
Ca$$idy. $
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Ca$$idy. $

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)   In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) EmptySat 6 Aug - 23:34

Dawn~
I let out a quiet squeek as I dashed into the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Caits
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Caits

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)   In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) EmptySat 6 Aug - 23:38

I frowned. Was I being followed? I took a step towards an alley, hearing a squeek.
Back to top Go down
Ca$$idy. $
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Ca$$idy. $

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)   In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) EmptySat 6 Aug - 23:44

Dawn~
I ran deeper into the alley, hoping not to be followed further. I jumped behind a garbage bin, one of the huge ones like back behind restauraunts.
Back to top Go down
Caits
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Caits

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)   In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) EmptySat 6 Aug - 23:48

I stood there, frowning, searching, "Who's there?" I didn't like being followed
Back to top Go down
Ca$$idy. $
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Ca$$idy. $

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)   In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) EmptySat 6 Aug - 23:54

Dawn~
Flattening myself against the wall, i covered my mouth to keep from making any more noise. As quiet as possible, i began to crawl away on my hands and knees.
Back to top Go down
Caits
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Caits

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)   In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) EmptySat 6 Aug - 23:57

I wlked down then alley
Back to top Go down
Ca$$idy. $
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Ca$$idy. $

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)   In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) EmptySat 6 Aug - 23:59

Dawn~
I bounce up off the cold ground and ran out of the alley, turning a corner onto another street. One of the schools was just finishing up, i ran towards it, looking for a crowded place to get lost in, but too late, remembered that that would be a bad idea. It was my old school, people pointed at me, glared, pushed me around. I turned around and hit a few of them, but quickly turned back and ran some more.
Back to top Go down
Caits
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Caits

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)   In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) EmptySun 7 Aug - 3:14

I followed the running figure, dodging through the crowd
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)   In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) Empty

Back to top Go down

In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next