The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Caits
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Caits

Female
Number of posts : 40049
Adopted Family: : ....I'm adopted? what a horrible thing to say.
Job : study is my job. Study study study...
Credits : 64787
Registration date : 2011-02-14

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue21/21In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)   In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) - Page 3 EmptyMon 8 Aug - 6:40

"Seems like it" I said
Back to top Go down
Ca$$idy. $
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Ca$$idy. $

Female
Number of posts : 99
Adopted Family: : Pretty sure I'm not adopted...
Credits : 23642
Registration date : 2011-07-16

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group: Digi Scounts
Health:
In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue21/21In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)   In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) - Page 3 EmptyMon 8 Aug - 6:47

Dawn~
I was about to say something when I heard music, music like I heard last time, the music no one else heard. I turned my head to look for someone, or something. I tried to shake the music out, but i found myself stepping in the direction of the noise.
Back to top Go down
Caits
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Caits

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)   In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) - Page 3 EmptyMon 8 Aug - 6:49

I reached out to the girl, stepping closer, "No" I said
Back to top Go down
Ca$$idy. $
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Ca$$idy. $

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)   In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) - Page 3 EmptyMon 8 Aug - 6:51

Dawn~
"I-" I couldn't find my words, the music had me mesmerized. I pushed her away.
Back to top Go down
Caits
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Caits

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)   In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) - Page 3 EmptyMon 8 Aug - 6:53

I grabbed her arm, trying to pull her back, keeping my eyes closed, tight
Back to top Go down
Ca$$idy. $
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Ca$$idy. $

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)   In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) - Page 3 EmptyMon 8 Aug - 6:56

Dawn~
I shook my arm, trying to get her off as I pulled myself forward.
"Let go" Those weren't my words, i never meant to say those. I clenched my teeth. I didn't want to go to the music either, but i had no control.
Back to top Go down
Caits
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Caits

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)   In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) - Page 3 EmptyMon 8 Aug - 6:57

I pushed, tackling her to the ground, never once opening my eyes. "No" I growled
Back to top Go down
Ca$$idy. $
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Ca$$idy. $

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)   In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) - Page 3 EmptyMon 8 Aug - 6:59

Dawn~
I hit the ground with an loud thunk, my head slamed against a tree. I kicked and punched, trying deperately to get free.
Back to top Go down
Caits
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Caits

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)   In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) - Page 3 EmptyMon 8 Aug - 7:01

I gritted my teeth, and tried to stop her kicks, and punches, but it was hard without seeing "STOP!" I cried
Back to top Go down
Ca$$idy. $
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Ca$$idy. $

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)   In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) - Page 3 EmptyMon 8 Aug - 7:06

Dawn~
"I can't!" I screamed in my head. My knee jabbed into her gut and she loosened her grip, not much, but it was enough for me to twist out of. I scrambled up off the ground and took farther into the trees, headed towards the music.
Back to top Go down
Caits
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Caits

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)   In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) - Page 3 EmptyMon 8 Aug - 7:09

I caught my breath, and opened my eyes, seeing her. And the light. I stood
Back to top Go down
Ca$$idy. $
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Ca$$idy. $

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)   In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) - Page 3 EmptyMon 8 Aug - 7:12

((I g2g, won't be on for a while, leave tomorrow and I'll be gone for quite a while, feel free to control my character))
Dawn~ I raced through the trees, the music go louder, Now I saw small flashes. More like I did last time. I didn't want to be here. I shouldn't be. Why did I come in here? I mentally beat myself up. The music stopped and one big flash went off, then everything went dark.
Back to top Go down
Caits
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Caits

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)   In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) - Page 3 EmptyMon 8 Aug - 7:15

I struggled against myself, against the light, trying to fight it. NO, NO! I don't want to! NO! I whimpered, but it didn't stop. NO! I tried to close my eyes. And failed The light diappeared
Back to top Go down
bioshock
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
bioshock

Male
Number of posts : 14230
Adopted Family: : it would not suprise me if I was
Job : school
Credits : 38953

Character sheet
RPG Name: bioshock
Group: Nature Spirits
Health:

PostSubject: Re: In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)   In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) - Page 3 EmptyMon 8 Aug - 17:29

I had followed the two girls and rolled my eyes "thanks alot" I thought as I walked up to and checked there thoughts ",they seem to be in breathing order."
Back to top Go down
Caits
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Caits

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)   In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) - Page 3 EmptyMon 8 Aug - 18:39

I thought I heard footsteps, but the darkness seemed welcoming after the light.
Back to top Go down
Ca$$idy. $
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Ca$$idy. $

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)   In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) - Page 3 EmptyTue 23 Aug - 16:00

Dawn~
I didn't hear any more music, saw no light. Actually, i never saw anything at all. I could hear someone though and I fought with myself to move. I couldn't and found myself relaxinginto the darkness.
((Back from my trip... My very long trip.))
Back to top Go down
Caits
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Caits

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)   In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) - Page 3 EmptyWed 24 Aug - 2:38

i sunk into the darkness, until i realised again that i didn t want that. I struggled to move, to open my eyes
Back to top Go down
Ca$$idy. $
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Ca$$idy. $

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)   In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) - Page 3 EmptyWed 24 Aug - 16:05

Dawn~
There was no more fight, I couldn't fight anymore, no matter how hard I tried, i couldn't even flinch. I'm actually surprised I can still think! I wanted to hit myself in the head for following the sounds, the lights. More accurately jump off a cliff. In about two minutes I won't be able to think either, everything will be gone for hours until I wake up, my parents will freak out, the same as last time.
Back to top Go down
Caits
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Caits

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)   In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) - Page 3 EmptyThu 25 Aug - 5:48

i struggled, and the darkness seemed to lift, and i felt lighter, rather then heavy, like moments before. I jolted up right, causing myself to feel dizzy, and almost pass out anyway. I sucked in air like a fish out of water, and forced my eyes open
Back to top Go down
Ca$$idy. $
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Ca$$idy. $

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)   In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) - Page 3 EmptyThu 25 Aug - 15:51

Dawn~
It was helpless, i knew that, but I kept struggling to get free. If I didn't, I'd be taken away. Again. And I didn't want that, so I fought to make my muscles work. I flinched. I fought harder, I was almost there, almost back to conciousness. I was able to push my self up into a sitting position and draw my legs under myself. My eyes still wouldn't open, but now I was standing. Unsteadily, but I was standing. My eyes fluttered open and I glanced around. I heard a branch snap a few feet away and I automatically looked in that direction, seeing a dark figure standing halfway behind a tree, hidden by the shadows.
"Run!" I said urgently, urging the girl off the ground, all the time watching the figure, who made no move towards us.
Back to top Go down
Caits
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Caits

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)   In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) - Page 3 EmptyFri 26 Aug - 1:54

i groaned,forcing myself off the ground, and stumbled a few feet, before getting my balance and footing, and running
Back to top Go down
Ca$$idy. $
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Ca$$idy. $

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)   In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) - Page 3 EmptyFri 26 Aug - 3:41

Dawn~
I looked back at the figure one more time before turning and bolting.
Back to top Go down
Caits
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Caits

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)   In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) - Page 3 EmptyFri 26 Aug - 18:07

i didn't look back, i just ran as fast as i could. And then i did something stupid, and tripped over a tree root
Back to top Go down
Ca$$idy. $
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Ca$$idy. $

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)   In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) - Page 3 EmptySat 27 Aug - 2:26

Dawn~
"Really?! Now?!" I screamed in frustration. I grabbed her arm, without stopping, and yanked her off the ground, practically dragging her behind me.
Back to top Go down
Caits
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Caits

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)   In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) - Page 3 EmptySat 27 Aug - 3:30

i growled, and snatched my arm back. I leaped over another tree root, and poured on more speed, suddenly going faster then i ever had before, feeling lighter, and stronger too. Fearful that if i tripped again, i would hurt myself badly, i tried to slow, panic washing over me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)   In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next