The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Leprechaun
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Leprechaun

Female
Number of posts : 2589
Credits : 26081
Registration date : 2011-08-20

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD) Left_bar_bleue21/21Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD) Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD) Empty
PostSubject: Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD)   Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD) EmptySat 29 Oct - 12:30

Our love is a lot like Romeo and Juliet's love, yet ours is much greater for the fact that we are pretty much from two different worlds. You are a vampire, and you are part of one of the royal families, one of the oldest families in the vampire world. Your family is one of the most powerful and you are the next in line to take it over.
I am human, my parents very rich and yet they are always keeping to themselves. Like you I am next in line, but what more, I am already engaged to a guy I don't even know.

When we meet that's when everything starts. Though, I refuse to have my life chosen for me and I don't care if you are someone who can eat me or not. So, after a bit of planing we run off together but our parents are already trying to find us, making sure that once they do, the other will be killed so this won't happen again.

Will we get away and still live or will we just be another tale of a Romeo and Juliet love?

Name-
Age-
Personality-
Other-

My bio-
Name- Fawn Evergreen
Age- 15
Personality- Free spirit, fun loving, creative, open minded, devilish and childish at times as well as stubborn, over all very sweet and loving. Innocent and kind of naive, also very curious so you have to keep an eye on her or she'll wonder off and probably will find trouble.
Other- Loves music, art, and animals. She likes to read a lot and loves the supernatral and things like that. It really interests her a lot. She also loves manga and anime, plays video games a lot, and is a great artist and plays piano.
Looks-Small and petite. Very blue eyes and really red hair.Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD) 39992510

Last edited by RedRavenWitch on Sat 29 Oct - 16:47; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leprechaun
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Leprechaun

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD) Left_bar_bleue21/21Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD) Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD)   Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD) EmptySat 29 Oct - 15:45

((Please read oh, and ask to join first. Thank you))
Back to top Go down
Skycicle :) *Skylar*
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Female
Number of posts : 1682
Credits : 25936
Registration date : 2011-03-12

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD)   Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD) EmptySat 29 Oct - 15:46

((Can I join?))
Back to top Go down
Leprechaun
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Leprechaun

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD)   Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD) EmptySat 29 Oct - 16:01

((Sure, please do ^_^))
Back to top Go down
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD)   Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD) EmptySat 29 Oct - 16:09

Name- Alec Midknight
Age- 17
Personality- Alec is just a happy person in general. He loves helping people, and isn't ruthless like his parents.
Other- Plays guitar and sings.
Back to top Go down
Leprechaun
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Leprechaun

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD)   Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD) EmptySat 29 Oct - 16:19

((Oh, I forgot to add looks up there. You can describe what he looks like or have a picture, either is fine with me ^_^ I'm going to get the starter up. I think we should start when they first meet, I hope that's alright with you.))
Back to top Go down
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD)   Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD) EmptySat 29 Oct - 16:23

((Yep, that's fine. Smile ))

Looks:
Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD) Stefan11
Back to top Go down
Leprechaun
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Leprechaun

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD)   Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD) EmptySat 29 Oct - 16:28

((He's really cute XD))
Fawn-
Mother didn't know, and neither did father, that I would run away at times when they had their backs turned. They had always told me to never go outside the gates without them, even though I was 15 they still told me this. Though, I never understood what was so wrong with the world that they would want to keep me from it.
We lived out in the country, a beautiful victorian era house was were we lived, where our family has lived for years and years. I had never gone to school, I had never had a real friend that was human, only animals and the beings in books and online. The outside world was so interesting to me, the woods that were behond my fence called to me and every time I could sneak away I would answer and find a way to get over the fence to walk though them. I'm a curious child to say the least and once I had explored every part of the forest I decided that I would explore the property that was 2 miles away from ours. Today was the day I would do so.

I got up early this morning and got dressed in my rain boots, for it had been raining last night, and a sweater that was two sizes to big for my small frame. My parents were gone for business, and that was ok with me. I didn't use the front door, in fear that one of the maids would see me, so I took my window that was near a large tree with a branch I could reach. Once I was down the tree I went though the forest, wanting to see the house that was in the clearing. Awhile of walking though the forest, which was like a fence between this house and ours, I found the clearing but didn't step out of the forest, but stood at it's edge and looked at the very old house in awe.
Back to top Go down
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD)   Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD) EmptySat 29 Oct - 16:32

((I knoooooow! Haha.))

I walked quietly through the forest, looking for a small animal to hunt. I was thirsty, but not starving. I continued walking when I smelled something new, different. Something near the edge of the woods. I silently neared.
Back to top Go down
Leprechaun
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Leprechaun

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD)   Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD) EmptySat 29 Oct - 16:37

Fawn-
Ever get the feeling you're being watched? Well that feeling was creeping up my spine and yet I forced myself not to turn around, for the fear that I would see something. As I told myself it was nothing I looked up at the tree next to me and noticed a nest. Birds were one of my favorite animals and I decided to take a closer look at it. I reached for the closet branch but I was short so I had to stand on the tips of my toes to even touch it. I sighed and looked down at the root, stood on it and then kind of jumped. I fell on my butt and sat there. "Owww~." i said softly to myself and got up to try again.
Back to top Go down
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD)   Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD) EmptySat 29 Oct - 16:48

I saw a girl. She was.. Trying to climb a tree maybe? I asked myself. I walked closer, interested. Soon I was standing right next to her, still silent.
Back to top Go down
Leprechaun
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Leprechaun

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD)   Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD) EmptySat 29 Oct - 16:51

Fawn-
I saw someone out of the corner of my eye. I turned to see and let out a small scream as I jumped back in surprise. Where had he come from?! "S-sorry. Is this your house? I didn't mean to be trespassing or anything." I said quickly and softly. He looked a bit older than me and so tall. I got nervous, not only because this was probably one of the first times I had to talk to someone my age, because he had this strange air around him. I couldn't put my finger on it but it wasn't quite right but I tried to ignore it as best I could.
Back to top Go down
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD)   Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD) EmptySat 29 Oct - 16:54

Alec:
I chuckled. "Yes, that's my house. Don't apologize. Just... be careful," I told her, warning her of my family.
Back to top Go down
Leprechaun
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Leprechaun

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD)   Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD) EmptySat 29 Oct - 16:57

Fawn-
I nodded and didn't know what to say to him and kind of lost my words for a moment. I had to say something! "I really like your house. It's very beautiful." I said softly. Better than nothing I guess. Then, suddenly, my curious self came out. "What are you doing out here so early in the morning? I thought teenage boys slept in a lot." I said.
Back to top Go down
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD)   Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD) EmptySat 29 Oct - 17:03

Alec:
"Thank you," I said formally. "I'm not the average 'teenage boy.'" I grinned.
Back to top Go down
Leprechaun
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Leprechaun

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD)   Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD) EmptySat 29 Oct - 17:05

Fawn-
I couldn't help but give a shy smile back. He was really really cute....probably one of the reasons I was struggling for things to say to him. This was also the first time I got to talk to a kid when I wasn't at some grown up party. "Is that so? Well, that just makes you interesting, which is a good thing." I said happily. "So what's your name?" I asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD)   Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD) EmptySat 29 Oct - 17:07

Alec:
"I'm Alec," I told her, holding out my hand for her to shake. "And you are...? Cute."
Back to top Go down
Leprechaun
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Leprechaun

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD)   Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD) EmptySat 29 Oct - 17:12

Fawn-
I blushed slightly at the cute part and looked at his hand before hesiatantly taking it and shaking. "My mother told me not to give away my name to strangers. But it's nice to meet you Alec." I said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD)   Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD) EmptySat 29 Oct - 19:09

Alec:
"I'm not a stranger anymore," I told her, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Leprechaun
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Leprechaun

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD)   Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD) EmptySat 29 Oct - 19:11

Fawn-
I laughed softly and nodded. "I guess you're right." I said with a smile. "I'm Fawn." I said and stopped myself before I could make myself sound more like a dork by saying 'you know, like a baby dear'.
Mom, I"m guessing, had seen the future when she named me. I was small and innocent, kind of weak and such, in lots of ways like a fawn. Good guess on the name I guess.
Back to top Go down
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD)   Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD) EmptySat 29 Oct - 19:12

Alec:
"I like that. It's unique.. And it really suits you," I added.
Back to top Go down
Leprechaun
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Leprechaun

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD)   Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD) EmptySat 29 Oct - 19:14

Fawn-
"Thank you." I said with a smile. "I like your name too." I said and then looked at his house and back at him. "How long have you lived here?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD)   Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD) EmptySat 29 Oct - 19:16

Alec:
"Forever," I told her. "We've never moved around or anything," I said.
Back to top Go down
Leprechaun
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Leprechaun

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD)   Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD) EmptySat 29 Oct - 19:17

Fawn-
"Same for me." I said and then sighed. "And yet you're really the first kid I've met without my parents around. This is really quiet a day so far." I said with a small laugh as I scratched the back of my head.
Back to top Go down
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD)   Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD) EmptySat 29 Oct - 19:19

Alec:
I chuckled, "So, what were you trying to do?" I questioned, gesturing to the tree branch she'd been reaching for.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD)   Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD) Empty

Back to top Go down

Romeo and Juliet on the run (Closed XD)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next