The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Ca$$idy. $
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Ca$$idy. $

Female
Number of posts : 99
Adopted Family: : Pretty sure I'm not adopted...
Credits : 23642
Registration date : 2011-07-16

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group: Digi Scounts
Health:
In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue21/21In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)   In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) - Page 5 EmptyMon 23 Jan - 19:58

I completely forgot about this... But I'm pretty sure the two of them just got away from that secret labbish place... And are running away... I think...
Back to top Go down
bioshock
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
bioshock

Male
Number of posts : 14230
Adopted Family: : it would not suprise me if I was
Job : school
Credits : 38953
Registration date : 2011-02-14

Character sheet
RPG Name: bioshock
Group: Nature Spirits
Health:
In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue21/21In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)   In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) - Page 5 EmptyMon 23 Jan - 20:00

(why don't we restart this if we are all lost because it seems you know about as much of what is going on as me lol)
Back to top Go down
Ca$$idy. $
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Ca$$idy. $

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)   In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) - Page 5 EmptyMon 23 Jan - 20:07

((Haha, that's probably best... So lets just go with that...))
Back to top Go down
bioshock
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
bioshock

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)   In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) - Page 5 EmptyMon 23 Jan - 20:17

(start us off)
Back to top Go down
Ca$$idy. $
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Ca$$idy. $

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)   In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) - Page 5 EmptyMon 23 Jan - 20:20

((Yeah, I'm writing it... I'll put it up in a minute!))
Back to top Go down
Ca$$idy. $
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Ca$$idy. $

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)   In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) - Page 5 EmptyMon 23 Jan - 20:23

Dawn~
I sat cowering in the corner of my own room, afraid to move, scared to breath, as if I'd get crazed looks from people off the streets. They couldn't see me, no one could. The door was locked, the shades drawn over my large glass window, a pool of blankets flooded around me. I pulled one up, glancing at the door, then to the window in suspision. A face replayed in my mind, flashing everywhere I looked. I shuddered and pulled a blanket up over my head and closed my eyes tightly. It didn't help. He was still there. I nervously picked at the edge of a bandage on my arm. I didn't know how I got the slice hidden under it, I just remember the face, and I know it had something to do with it. I stood abruptly, threw the blanket to the ground and raced to my door, opening it and running down stairs, through the living room, where my parents sat with sunken eyes and eyes cast down to stare at an empty coffee table. I didn't say anything to them and kept running, to the front door and out.
Back to top Go down
bioshock
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
bioshock

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)   In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) - Page 5 EmptyMon 23 Jan - 20:28

name: arsira

nickname: (if any)

powers/abilities: can make cards come to life, can make artifacts working again and living

what?: living artifact

looks: [url=[link]

personality: meet me

crush: open

other: (will upload her desk of cards she uses when I got time)
Back to top Go down
bioshock
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
bioshock

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)   In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) - Page 5 EmptyMon 23 Jan - 20:34

I ran away from the man that were after me when I ran into someone "sorry" I said getting up.
Back to top Go down
Ca$$idy. $
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Ca$$idy. $

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)   In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) - Page 5 EmptyMon 23 Jan - 20:43

Dawn~
I scrambled up off of the pavement, wideyed and was going to keep running... Until I saw the figure of a man slip into one of the neighbors gate. I peered closer and saw as he took a chance at looking at us, peeping his head out from behind the house.
"Go!" I shouted, whirling around, back the way I came, only to see a new figure infront of my doorway and backpedalled, shaking my head crazily. I took a glance at every possible escape route, seeing them blocked. All the roads had someone standing there. And then the music started again and I covered my ears, desperately trying to block the noise out.
Back to top Go down
bioshock
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
bioshock

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)   In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) - Page 5 EmptyMon 23 Jan - 20:45

I pulled a card from my deck holder "cover your ears!" I yelled as the card started to glow and lightning bolts struck the man ",now run!" I grabbed the girl by her hand and pulled her along.
Back to top Go down
Ca$$idy. $
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Ca$$idy. $

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)   In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) - Page 5 EmptyMon 23 Jan - 20:51

Dawn~
I covered my ears as best I could with one help but th emusic only blared louder. I winced at it's volume, but forced my legs to keep moving instead of running back and following it to the persecuters.
Back to top Go down
bioshock
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
bioshock

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)   In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) - Page 5 EmptyMon 23 Jan - 20:57

"whats your name?" I asked as we ran ",I'm arsira."
Back to top Go down
bioshock
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
bioshock

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)   In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) - Page 5 EmptyMon 23 Jan - 20:59

(be back in a bit)
Back to top Go down
Ca$$idy. $
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Ca$$idy. $

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)   In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) - Page 5 EmptyMon 23 Jan - 21:10

((Kay... You changed his name!))
"D-Dawn..." I stuttered out, in tune to my surroundings, trying to ignore the music and listening to the pounding footsteps. I veered to the right and began to pick up my speed, now tugging him around instead of the other way around.
Back to top Go down
bioshock
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
bioshock

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)   In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) - Page 5 EmptyMon 23 Jan - 22:23

(I made a new character, the male character I will make later)

"nice to meet you, I can run on my own thank you very much" I said.
Back to top Go down
Ca$$idy. $
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Ca$$idy. $

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)   In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) - Page 5 EmptyMon 23 Jan - 22:27

I scowled, dropped their hand and ran harder, able to since I didn't have to drag them along. I took another sharp turn, this time to the left, and to the left again as soon as I met the next turn.
Back to top Go down
bioshock
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
bioshock

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)   In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) - Page 5 EmptyMon 23 Jan - 22:29

(its only her for now)
I kept up with her "so, have you seen my brother?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Ca$$idy. $
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Ca$$idy. $

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)   In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) - Page 5 EmptyMon 23 Jan - 22:35

My eyebrows furrowed and I shook my head.
"No... I haven't been out of the house for days..." I mumbled.
Back to top Go down
bioshock
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
bioshock

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)   In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) - Page 5 EmptyMon 23 Jan - 22:36

"oh, well can you help me look for him?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Ca$$idy. $
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Ca$$idy. $

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)   In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) - Page 5 EmptyMon 23 Jan - 22:45

"Um... Yeah, sure... Okay." I sputtered, jumping over a fallen trash can as I began running down an alley. Coming out the other side onto the public streets, I looked around. No one. The streets were bare, usually buzzing with people.
Back to top Go down
bioshock
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
bioshock

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)   In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) - Page 5 EmptyMon 23 Jan - 22:55

"thank you" I said as I followed her ",so why you running?"
Back to top Go down
Ca$$idy. $
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Ca$$idy. $

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)   In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) - Page 5 EmptyMon 23 Jan - 23:01

I clenched my fists at my side and fidgeted uneasily.
"I... uh..." I trailed off and lifted my arm to look at the bandage. "They got me... a few days ago... That's why I'm running." I told her reluctantly.
Back to top Go down
bioshock
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
bioshock

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)   In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) - Page 5 EmptyMon 23 Jan - 23:02

"who got you?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Ca$$idy. $
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Ca$$idy. $

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)   In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) - Page 5 EmptyMon 23 Jan - 23:22

"I... Well... I'm not sure. I don't know who they are, but I know it was them..." I listened hard again and leard the faint clicks of feet on the stone, cold pavement. "Lets go..."
Back to top Go down
bioshock
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
bioshock

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)   In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) - Page 5 EmptyMon 23 Jan - 23:24

"you got some problems you know that but I like that, makes me feel normal" I said with a smile as I followed her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)   In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

In The Distance (Closed. Don't reply.)
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next