The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage

!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 40 EmptySat 28 Apr - 15:04

I stirred a bit and opened my eyes slightly when my door opened letting cool air hit me.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 45753
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue21/21!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 40 EmptySat 28 Apr - 15:26

Kyle:

I leaned over and unbuckled her then slid one arm under her back and another under her legs lifting her up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 40 EmptySat 28 Apr - 16:03

Ebony

I protested weakly and kicked for a moment for him to set me down, but I soon gave up and closed my eyes again resting my head against his chest.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue21/21!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 40 EmptySat 28 Apr - 16:32

Kyle:

I smiled softly and carried her up to the bedroom, setting her down gently on the bed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 40 EmptySat 28 Apr - 16:49

I yawned and opened my eyes. "I wanna say hi to the others...". I protested with a large yawn at the end.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 40 EmptySat 28 Apr - 16:53

Kyle:

I chuckled softly. “They’re asleep already, we were out a log tome.” I told her quietly going to my dresser.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 40 EmptySat 28 Apr - 16:57

I nodded and stretched tiredly. I slowly slipped to my feet and went over to his dresser as well so I could get into something comfiest to sleep in than pants and a shirt.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 40 EmptySat 28 Apr - 17:12

Kyle:

I changed into a white shirt and plaid pajama bottoms then fell into the bed with a soft sigh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 40 EmptySat 28 Apr - 17:15

If I had been more awake I would have watched him change with more interest, as it was I look on of his shirts and after stripping down to my bra and panties I slipped it on over my head then went over to where he was and cuddled against him.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 40 EmptySat 28 Apr - 17:31

Kyle:

I automatically wound my arms around her when she laid next to me. I was fast asleep in seconds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 40 EmptySat 28 Apr - 17:34

I snuggled closer before falling asleep in his arms. Mi dreamed of the day after we came home. I still had a bruise on my cheek from where Bella had punched me when she saw I was holding Myles hand. The rest of that day had been a blur for me as when she had hit me my head had whacked against the door.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 40 EmptySat 28 Apr - 17:50

Kyle:

I slept soundly through the night. I rarely dreamed and when I did they were abstract.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 40 EmptySat 28 Apr - 17:53

The shirt I had borrowed rode up to rest about my midriff as the sun came poking through the clouds.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 40 EmptySat 28 Apr - 18:27

Kyle:

It was close to noon by the time I woke up. I yawned then looked down at ebony with a smile. I wrapped my arm around her bare waist and pulled her against me, kissing her on her lips even though she was asleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 40 EmptySat 28 Apr - 19:43

I woke up with a groan and pulled away from the kiss. "You have morning breath..." I complained sleepily at him, blinking up at him.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 40 EmptySat 28 Apr - 22:33

Kyle:

I chuckled and sat up. “So do you but I don’t mind. I must love you more than you me.” I said teasingly.

-------

http://shadow.allgoo.net/viewtopic.forum?t=1730
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40