The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) Empty
PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) EmptyMon 13 Jun - 21:56

Ebony:

I leaned over and kissed his cheek. "Thank you. Its sweet of you to do. Even if you really don't have too."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 45753
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) Left_bar_bleue21/21!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) EmptyMon 13 Jun - 22:14

Kyle:

I smiled and twined my hand with hers as I started the car.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) EmptyMon 13 Jun - 22:47

Ebony:

I rested my head on his shoulder, over the center consul. I sighed happily, already in my head working on the best way to begin working on Krissy's car.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) Left_bar_bleue21/21!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) EmptyTue 14 Jun - 2:43

Kyle:

I stroked the back of her hand with my thumb absently as I drove.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) EmptyTue 14 Jun - 2:54

Ebony:

I smiled up at him happy to be with him. I rubbed my head against his arm, I had the urge to kiss him. But I didn't want to get into an accident because I was distracting him. I know my mind went fuzzy when ever I kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) EmptySat 18 Jun - 4:21

Kyle:

It was a short drive back to the house. Once I had parked I leaned over and kissed her quickly. “Should we get started on the car?” I asked holding her chin up a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) EmptySat 18 Jun - 12:17

Ebony:

I nodded even though he was holding my chin. "Yes, but I'm going to go change into something better suited for working on cars." I said smiling happily at him.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) EmptySat 18 Jun - 15:58

Kyle:

I smiled. “Alright. I'll be waiting.” I told her letting her go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) EmptySat 18 Jun - 16:06

Ebony:

I skipped into the house and then upstairs to my room. I dug into my backpack, and pulled out my blue mechanics jumpsuit. I undressed and slipped on the jumpsuit. I zipped it up and adjusted it a bit before putting my shoes back on and going back out to Kyle. I did my hair up into a ponytail as I walked to him.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) EmptySun 19 Jun - 3:11

Kyle:

“Very cute.” I commented smiling as she walked up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) EmptySun 19 Jun - 3:21

Ebony:

I rolled my eyes. "I could walk up wearing a trashbag and you would call it cute."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) EmptySun 19 Jun - 3:31

Kyle:

I chuckled. “That's true, not just any one could pull off the trash bag effect.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) EmptySun 19 Jun - 3:53

Ebony:

My jaw dropped and I looked at him. I walked up to him and punched him. "Not something a girl wants to hear, even if its sweet of you."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) EmptyMon 20 Jun - 2:10

Kyle:

I chuckled grabbing her wrist and wrapping it around her while quickly grabbing her other one and twisting so she ended up with her arms crossed in front of her and her back against my chest. “I don't care what you wear.” I said softly kissing the base of her neck. “In fact, I wouldn't mind if you wore nothing at all.” I murmured against her skin tightening my hold on her so she couldn't hurt me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) EmptyMon 20 Jun - 2:59

Ebony:

I was speechless and blushing furiously. Just thinking about me not wearing anything next to him brought other thoughts that just made me blush more. It felt like my face was on fire.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) EmptyMon 20 Jun - 3:11

Kyle:

I chuckled again and let go of her wrist winding my arm around her waist instead so she still couldn't get away. I turned her face to mine with my other hand and kissed her on the lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) EmptyMon 20 Jun - 3:16

Ebony:

Part of me wanted to have strong words with him, but what ever I was about to say I forgot when his lips met mine. My mind went fuzzy again and I closed my eyes happily.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) EmptyMon 20 Jun - 3:29

Kyle:

I trialed my hand over her neck until I let is rest at the base of her neck and shoulder. I finally let her go after a few minutes. “Shall we get to work then?” I asked grinning at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) EmptyMon 20 Jun - 3:32

Ebony:

"Huh?" I said my brain not functioning fully yet. I still had a blush on my cheeks, but I couldn't really think of why. It had something to do with Kyle, I could easily remember that much.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) EmptyMon 20 Jun - 3:43

Kyle:

“Or we don't have to.” I said seeing how dazed she was. “We could continue what we were doing before...”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) EmptyMon 20 Jun - 3:53

Ebony:

"Er..." I replied closing my eyes trying to focus again. Why did it seem that could always make me react like this, but it seemed like I didn't do anything? It just wasn't fair.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) EmptyMon 20 Jun - 3:58

Kyle:

I watched her with amusement written all over my face. I leaned against the hood of my car waiting for her answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) EmptyMon 20 Jun - 4:15

Ebony:

When I finally got my mind to focus I looked at him and my eyes narrowed. "I remember that I should be mad at you..." I said continuing to glare at him.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) EmptyMon 20 Jun - 4:19

Kyle:

I laughed. “Oh? And what is it that I did wrong exactly?”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) EmptyMon 20 Jun - 19:58

Ebony:

I shook my head. "Something you said..." I said then shook my head. "Why do I always get fuzzy headed when you kiss me?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) Empty

Back to top Go down

!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next