The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 45753
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue21/21!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 39 EmptyThu 26 Apr - 23:29

Kyle:

I knew I shouldn’t but I wound an arm around her waist pulling her body against mine as I kissed her more urgently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 39 EmptyThu 26 Apr - 23:33

I made a happy breathless voice, pressing myself against him as i tangled my hands in his hair.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue21/21!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 39 EmptyThu 26 Apr - 23:37

Kyle:

I pulled back after a minute. I let out a soft breath. “Get some rest.” I said softly then a mischievous smile curled my lips. “Oh, and... Nice outfit.” I said with a wink and left the room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 39 EmptyThu 26 Apr - 23:41

I blinked then looked at what i was wearing. I blushed at the fact that i was basically wearing a shirt and you could see my legs from my upper thighs down. Thankfully i was still covered...
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 39 EmptyThu 26 Apr - 23:46

Kyle:

I flopped down on my bed and stared at the ceiling gradually feeling worse and worse by every minute. Sure Bella could be a pain but she was still my girlfriend and even if I was planning to break it off with her soon I still should have waited…
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 39 EmptyThu 26 Apr - 23:49

I layed down feeling like icwascin heaven. Kyle had kissed me so he had picked me! I fell asleep with a smile on my lips.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 39 EmptyFri 27 Apr - 0:00

Kyle:

I barely slept that night and in the morning I was woken up by my phone ringing half a dozen times. I checked seeing it was Bella and groaned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 39 EmptyFri 27 Apr - 0:01

Ebony

I woke up at the light hitting me and i sat up sleepily.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 39 EmptyFri 27 Apr - 0:06

Kyle:

I got up some time around dawn and found my way to the porch swing. I had fallen back asleep on it while watching the sun come up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 39 EmptyFri 27 Apr - 0:17

I got dressed in one of the cute new outfits i had gotten with krissy. I had been tempted to wear one of the more...revealing outfits but decided against it.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 39 EmptyFri 27 Apr - 0:24

Krissy:

I made my way into the kitchen to start the coffee brewing and noticed Kyle asleep on the swing outside. I crawled up on the counter by the window and sat watching him. He looked tired. And his hair was sticking up like it always did when he tossed a lot in his sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 39 EmptyFri 27 Apr - 0:29

I entered the kitchen and gave a small smile to krissy. "Please tell me i smell coffee."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 39 EmptyFri 27 Apr - 0:31

Krissy:

“Yeah. I just made it.” I crawled over on the counter and grabbed to mugs filling them with coffee. “You look nice.” I said sipping my coffee black.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 39 EmptyFri 27 Apr - 0:39

I smiled shyly before sitting next to her and rapidly whispering to her what had happened last night.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 39 EmptyFri 27 Apr - 0:49

Krissy:

"Oh." I said finally once she had finished.  I leaned back and looked out the window. "Hmm." 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 39 EmptyFri 27 Apr - 0:55

I looked at her nervously, unsure of what i should say anymore. I shifted nervously looking at the floor.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 39 EmptyFri 27 Apr - 0:59

Krissy: 

"I'm happy for you, but remember he still has a girlfriend.  And I'm not saying I don't despise her, because I do, but we were raised to always be faithful no matter what."  I explained.  
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 39 EmptyFri 27 Apr - 1:04

I paused and hesitated before feeling horrible. "Oh no...."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 39 EmptyFri 27 Apr - 1:11

Krissy:  

I made a face and sighed.  "It'll work itself out once we get back.  So not too long." I said reassuringly.  
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 39 EmptyFri 27 Apr - 1:14

I nodded and rubbed the back of my neck.

((Time skip to the night before ebs b-day?))
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 39 EmptyFri 27 Apr - 1:18

((After he's broken up with Bella?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 39 EmptyFri 27 Apr - 1:23

((Yep. Or we ca go straight to her waking up on her b-day.))
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 39 EmptyFri 27 Apr - 1:28

((Night before.)) 

Krissy:

"Didn't you say she didn't like birthdays?" Eric asked at he helped Michael and I decorate the din.  I had made Kyle take Ebony out and keep her out late so we would have time.  "That's besides the point." I said dismissively as I iced another cupcake. 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 39 EmptyFri 27 Apr - 1:57

Ebony

I was exhausted and fell asleep in the car. Unknown to me that michael had spilled my secret about loving puzzles and clue games.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 39 EmptyFri 27 Apr - 19:16

Kyle:

I rolled up to a stop I front of our house careful not to wake Ebony up.  Krissy came hurrying out.  "She's asleep." I said quietly meeting her in the driveway.  "Oh good!  I was hoping she would be.  Well just take her straight up to bed."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next