The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage

!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 38 EmptyThu 26 Apr - 15:29

My heart sped up and it sounded loud in my ears as i looked up at him. A mixture of shock, surprise, and a bit of hope coming to my face. I looked into his eyes trying fo guess what was going through his mind.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 45833
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue21/21!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 38 EmptyThu 26 Apr - 15:36

Kyle:

I focused on her eyes waiting for an answer, breathing slowly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 38 EmptyThu 26 Apr - 15:47

"I...i..." i begancbefore hesitating. " ....i love you...." i finally broke down and whispered.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue21/21!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 38 EmptyThu 26 Apr - 15:56

Kyle:

I let out a soft sigh then gathered her into my arms hugging her close and burying my face in her hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 38 EmptyThu 26 Apr - 16:02

I cried silently into his chest hugging him back. I didnt now what this meant at all, and i was scared now that i would get hurt all over again...
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 38 EmptyThu 26 Apr - 16:13

Kyle:

“I love you, Ebony.” I whispered into her hair, holding her tightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 38 EmptyThu 26 Apr - 16:16

I gasped softly and i felt my heart and stomach flutter happily. I pulled back a bit looking up into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 38 EmptyThu 26 Apr - 16:23

Kyle:

I smiled warily. I felt like I was cheating, but ironically I felt like I was cheating on Ebony not ((I forgot her name)).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 38 EmptyThu 26 Apr - 16:32

"What...what are you going to do about Bella?" I asked softly as i looked up at him nervously.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 38 EmptyThu 26 Apr - 16:39

Kyle:

I sighed and looked sideways. “I’ll talk to her when we get back.” I answered quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 38 EmptyThu 26 Apr - 16:43

I looked down and felt my hope die down again. "Oh...you dont have too Kyle..."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 38 EmptyThu 26 Apr - 16:54

Kyle:

I looked back at her. “What do you mean I don’t have to? Of course I do.” I said frowning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 38 EmptyThu 26 Apr - 16:56

I shook my head and climbed out of bed. "I know that look. Even with your feelings for me you feel like your cheating no matter what you do. So i will make the choice for you. Go back to Bella." I whispered.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 38 EmptyThu 26 Apr - 17:00

Kyle:

I stared at her, my lips parted in surprise. “No!” I protested. “I don’t want to go back to her. I want you.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 38 EmptyThu 26 Apr - 22:21

I chewed on my lip and looked down uncertainly. "Then why did you seem so hesitant..."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 38 EmptyThu 26 Apr - 22:38

Kyle:

“Because it’s difficult. And I don’t like this situation, its not the kind of place I’ve ever wanted to be.” I said with a sigh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 38 EmptyThu 26 Apr - 22:43

"But why did you hesitate?" I pressed, hugging myself. "Im sorry...im just...." i said softly and very weakly. "Im scared to get hurt..."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 38 EmptyThu 26 Apr - 22:51

Kyle:

“I never wanted to hurt you, Ebony.” I said sadly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 38 EmptyThu 26 Apr - 22:56

Icsniffled and just stood there, wanting my drram to be true, but also wanting tomake sure this was real...
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 38 EmptyThu 26 Apr - 22:59

Kyle:

“I’ll let you get back to sleep. We can talk tomorrow.” I said and stood up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 38 EmptyThu 26 Apr - 23:02

I hesitated a moment before going over to him. I looked up at his face and asked softly. "Do you remember what i said when you first kissed me?"
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 38 EmptyThu 26 Apr - 23:09

Kyle:

I rubbed the back of my neck. “Are you going to hit me if I say I don’t?” I asked guiltily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 38 EmptyThu 26 Apr - 23:11

I sighed softly and repeated it. "Only kiss me if you actually want to be with me. Im not some fling, i want to be loved and in a relationship." I said trailing off in te end, wondering if he would do what i hoped he would do.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 38 EmptyThu 26 Apr - 23:20

Kyle:

I stared at her then slowly lifted her chin up and kissed her gently without thinking about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 38 EmptyThu 26 Apr - 23:24

I gasped a bit and threw my arms around his neck my heart hammering loudly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next