The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 45833
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue21/21!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 21 EmptyTue 27 Dec - 2:18

Krissy:

I ran after him and closed the door behind me going over to her. I gently touched her head seeing if she was bleeding maybe covered by her hair. "Eb." I said softly lifting her eye lids. The door opened and in came Bella acting like she lived here. "Get out." I snapped at her coldly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 21 EmptyTue 27 Dec - 11:57

Michael

I ignored bella and pulled out a knife. Cutting away ebs clothes i winced as i saw the fresh bruises. In all she looked healthy just beat up. I covered her with a blanket to preserve her decency. Her shirt and pants had been rather worn and shabby but the underwear and bra were new. After living with eb for as long as i had. It wasnt the first time seeing her in such a state of dress so it didnt fase me much. "Shes exhausted. Bruised and exhausted."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue21/21!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 21 EmptyTue 27 Dec - 18:13

Krissy:  

I looked down at her face with a frown then over at Michael with a distraught expression. 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 21 EmptyTue 27 Dec - 18:19

Michael

"There isnt anything we can do for her now and yu know it. Sheneeds rest." I said softly givng krissys hand a gene squeeze. I kissed her cheek and seeing she rezlly didnt want to leave i told her softly. "Sit down next to her. Ill go grab a washcloth so you can help her clean up a bit." I sat krissy down and not caring that bella could see i kissed krissy briefly before heading out to get the washcloth.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 21 EmptyTue 27 Dec - 23:21

Skip~
Kyle:

I sat at Ebonys bed bitting my nails, some thing I hadn't done in a long time.  I had been in such a state of whom seeing her that Krissy had sent Bella home, and of course she was furious.  I sighed watching Ebony listening to the soft sound of her breathing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 21 EmptyWed 28 Dec - 1:33

Ebony

I wwoke up slowly my eyes blinking up at the ceiling. I sat up groaning softly the covers falling off of my shoulders exposin me from the waist up. I looked down in surprise than a noise broug my attention to kyle. My eyes widened and i blushed quickly pulling the blanket up.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 21 EmptyWed 28 Dec - 1:44

Kyle:

I stared at her not even realizing g my breath had caught and I had stopped breathing.  
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 21 EmptyWed 28 Dec - 12:00

Ebony

I looked up at him a blush still on my cheeks. I hesitated for a moment before reaching out a hand hesitantly to touch his arm. I wasctouching it zlmost to make sure he was real. Once my mind believed i practically tackled him in a hug.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 21 EmptyWed 28 Dec - 13:55

Kyle:

I was surprised again but after a second I wrapped my arms around her holding her close to me.  I pressed my face at the base of her neck, her hair was a lot longer now at fell down past her shoulders.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 21 EmptyWed 28 Dec - 18:07

Ebony

I didnt speak just hugged him tighter. I didnt care that i wasnt wearing much i just never wanted to leave his arms. Someone cleared their throat loudly and startled me. Pulling back a bit i looked at the source of the sound and met with glaring eyes. I looked at her and realization dawned on me and i scrambled out of kyles arms. Wrapping a blanket around me i stammered out an appology before fleeing the room. I escaped to the bathroom and slammed thecdoor shut behind me. I turned on the shower and shakily undressed. I managed to get into the shower before i broke down crying. I clutched at the spot over my heart and dropped to my knees and just cried.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 21 EmptyWed 28 Dec - 19:12

Kyle:

I tried to grab the edge of the blanked to pull her back but she was already put of reach.  Flames blazed in Bella's dark eyes.  And the screeching began.

Krissy:

I had followed Bella up trying to stop her and saw Ebony run past.  I went to the bathroom door and knocked.  "Eb?" I asked through the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 21 EmptyWed 28 Dec - 19:50

Eb

I made a noise to let krissy come on in but stayed curled up crying at the bottom of the shower. She was kyles girlfriend. Why was i really so surprised about that? Kyle was a hot and sweet guy...of course another girl would fall for him...and the girl was beautiful unlike me...so of course he would fall for her...so why did it hurt so much?
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 21 EmptyWed 28 Dec - 22:56

Krissy:

I came in and sat on the bathroom floor.  "I'm so sorry, hun." I said softly.  
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 21 EmptyWed 28 Dec - 23:06

Ebony

I didnt answer and continued to cry. I was shaking as i cried my mind unable to focus on anything. Part of me wanted to just disappear.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 21 EmptyWed 28 Dec - 23:29

Krissy:

"He still cares for you, you know.  He didn't just move on the second you were gone.  He was torn up, we all were.  We didn't know what happened.  Or if you were even still alive." I told her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 21 EmptyWed 28 Dec - 23:44

Ebony

I turned off the water and climbed out of the shower curling up next to krissy. "I...was kidnzpped...." i admitted a fresh wave of tears coming over me. "I thought of him everyday..."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 21 EmptyWed 28 Dec - 23:48

Krissy:

I put my arm around her even though she was wet.  "He thought about you too, I think the only reason he is with her was so he could get you out of his mind." I said softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 21 EmptyThu 29 Dec - 0:14

Ebony

I shookmy head. "Can i have some clothes please..." i whispered softly.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 21 EmptyThu 29 Dec - 1:48

Krissy:

I squeezed her shoulder and got up to get her clothes.  I winced as I past Kyle's room hearing the raised voices.  I brought Ebony back a cute cute outfit and knocked on the door again. 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 21 EmptyThu 29 Dec - 1:55

Ebony

I tfook the outfit and started to get dressed. I feltnumb all over andonce i was dressed i just stood there not knowing what to do now.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 21 EmptyThu 29 Dec - 13:03

Krissy

"Do you want to come downstairs and get some thing to eat?" I asked.  I wanted to help her in some way, she looked so pitiful. 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 21 EmptyThu 29 Dec - 20:16

Ebony:

I shrugged and followed her downstairs to the kitchen. I didnt even react much to the yelling happening behind the door to krissy's room. Once in the kitchen I asked softly "Can I talk to Michael?"
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 21 EmptyThu 29 Dec - 21:19

Krissy:

I nodded. "Sure, I'll go get him for you." I said patting her shoulder softly as I left the kitchen.  "Ebony wants to talk to you.  She's in the kitchen." I told Michael once I found him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 21 EmptyThu 29 Dec - 21:23

Michael:

I nodded and went into the kitchen. Ebony hugged me and whispered softly to me. I nodded and the two of us had a whispered conversation of her plan. I handed her my cellphone and the keys to my truck. She took them and headed out the front door. I went over to Krissy and hugged her around the waist. "She left." I commented softly.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 21 EmptyThu 29 Dec - 22:56

Krissy:

"She left?  Just like that?" I asked my, tone slightly hurt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next