The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 20 EmptySun 18 Sep - 0:56

Ebony:

I pushed him onto his back and laid down on him, tilting my head and looking at him. "And what could your girlfriend do to cheer you up?" I asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 45828
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue21/21!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 20 EmptySun 18 Sep - 1:02

Kyle:

I smiled despite myself looking back at her. “What would you think?”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 20 EmptySun 18 Sep - 1:03

Ebony:

"You can't see me naked Kyle. You have to earn that." I said a bit sternly, then my voice softened as I continued. "On the other hand...I can kiss you as much as you want." I said bringing my lips close to his.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue21/21!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 20 EmptySun 18 Sep - 1:08

Kyle:

“Well I guess that will have to do.” I said and kissed her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 20 EmptySun 18 Sep - 1:09

Ebony:

I kissed him back lovingly. happy that I could make him happy.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 20 EmptySun 18 Sep - 2:09

Kyle:

I wrapped my arms around her, sliding my hand along her spine under her shirt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 20 EmptyMon 19 Sep - 2:28

Ebony:

I shivered at his touch and kissed him deeper.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 20 EmptyMon 19 Sep - 23:51

Kyle:

I rolled us so I was on top of her supporting myself on my elbows, continuing to kiss her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 20 EmptyMon 19 Sep - 23:52

Ebony:

I wrapped my arms around his neck, letting out a breathless but happy sound.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 20 EmptyTue 20 Sep - 0:46

Kyle:

I moved down, kissing her neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 20 EmptyTue 20 Sep - 13:31

Ebony:

I panted softly, a happy shiver going through me.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 20 EmptyTue 20 Sep - 14:42

Kyle:

I moved her sleeve aside and kissed her shoulder. I had done this before but now it was some what testing her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 20 EmptyTue 20 Sep - 14:51

Ebony:

I didn't stop him as I shivered again, biting my lip as my heart sped up.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 20 EmptyTue 20 Sep - 20:19

Kyle:

I smirked and sucked a spot on her shoulder giving her a hicky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 20 EmptyTue 20 Sep - 22:18

Ebony:

I couldn't help it as a moan escaped me biting my lip.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 20 EmptyWed 21 Sep - 23:11

Kyle:

I chuckled softly and moved my lips back to hers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 20 EmptySat 24 Sep - 0:59

Ebony:

I kissed him, my body aching slightly but in a good way.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 20 EmptySat 24 Sep - 2:18

Kyle:

I slid my hand under the back of her neck, kissing her more deeply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 20 EmptySat 24 Sep - 13:23

Ebony:

I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to me.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 20 EmptyTue 27 Sep - 23:12

Kyle:

I tangled my hand in her hair as I continued to kiss her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 20 EmptyWed 28 Sep - 21:57

Ebony:

I made a soft, breathless sound, but didn't break away from the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 20 EmptyWed 5 Oct - 2:03

Kyle:

I pulled back breathing heavily. I grinned at her, brushing the back of my hand lightly over her cheek.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 20 EmptyMon 26 Dec - 9:50

Ebony:

I smiled happily and whispered softly up to him. "If you arent careful a girl like me could fall in love with you." I didnt mention the fact that i had probably already done so.

((Timeskip to midnight.))

I woke up and yawned sleepily. I was laying on kyle which now seemed to be my usual spot. I stretched and smiled softly as i watched kyle sleep for a moment. Removing myself out of his arms i got out of bed and wandered the house. It was really quiet. I smiled and giggled softly as i passed through the living room. Michael and krissy were in each others arms on the floor in front of a pretty much dead fire. Krissys head was on michaels chest and they looked really cute together. Moving on i slipped outside noiselessly and wandered to the beach. I smiled happily watching the waves. It wasnt untill the cloth covered my nose and mouth did i realize someone else was there. I struggled a bit but the cloth was cloroformed and so i dropped into unconciousness.

((Timeskip to two years.))

I shivered violently as i slowly walked up the driveway. I had finally escaped and found there house again. I slumped against the wall next to the door. I managed to ring the doorbell and was surprised to have a tall girl with black hair open the door. Past her i could see kyle on the couch. I whispered his name before blacking out and collapsing.

((Girl is kyles new girl. Just go with it tis part of plot. She can stay or go but she and kyle have been dating for a while.))
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 20 EmptyTue 27 Dec - 1:28

Krissy:

I hurried down the stairs when I heard the door. Bella gasped and dropped to her knees at the door step. Kyle was frozen on the couch looking pale. I went over to the door worried and confused. "Ebony!" I said pushing the other girl away from her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 20 EmptyTue 27 Dec - 1:34

Michael

I followed krissy and at the sight of ebony unconcious i quickly went over andscooped her up bringing her upstairs and into krissys room. I laid her on the bed and started checming her for injuries. In the two years she hadbeen gone i had been learning from krissy how to be a nurse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next