The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 3 EmptyTue 21 Jun - 12:26

Ebony:

I nodded. "Mmhmm, especially the hot part." I said brushing a hand on my cheek to wipe off a bit of sweat. I didn't know I left a bit of grease behind as I went back to work.

((And her trademark grease =P))
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 45833
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue21/21!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 3 EmptyTue 21 Jun - 14:19

Kyle:

I smiled at her seeing the smudge on her cheek. I reached up to wipe it off but only made it worse seeing as my hands weren't exactly spotless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 3 EmptyTue 21 Jun - 14:22

Ebony:

I glanced at him confused as to why he touched my cheek. I felt something on my cheek though so I rubbed it against my shoulder getting off the grease. I looked at my shoulder than glared at him.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue21/21!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 3 EmptyTue 21 Jun - 14:47

Kyle:

I frowned. “What?” I asked wiping my hands on a rag.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 3 EmptyTue 21 Jun - 15:13

Ebony:

"you got grease on my cheek..." I said still looking at him unhappily. I wiped my hands on my jumpsuit and went back to working.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 3 EmptyTue 21 Jun - 16:32

Kyle:

“You had grease on you cheek already, I was trying to wipe it off.” I said indignantly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 3 EmptyTue 21 Jun - 17:04

Ebony:

"Mmhmm, sure." I said continueing to work. I was smiling, knowing that he was probably right. I tended to get that a lot when I worked on cars.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 3 EmptyWed 22 Jun - 0:20

Kyle:

I watched her for a minute judging if she believed me before starting to work again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 3 EmptyWed 22 Jun - 2:16

Ebony:

I finished and wiped off my hands on my jumpsuit again. "Could you start the car for me?" I asked him looking at the engine with a concentrated expression.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 3 EmptyWed 22 Jun - 2:28

Kyle:

“Yeah, one second.” I said going to the door into the house and getting the keys before coming back out to start the car. I slid into the seat and chuckled when I saw stab marks on the steering wheel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 3 EmptyWed 22 Jun - 2:44

Ebony:

It looked like everything was in order. It would just need a lot of fine tuning.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 3 EmptyWed 22 Jun - 2:49

Kyle:

I left the engine running and join Ebony to inspect it for myself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 3 EmptyWed 22 Jun - 2:54

Ebony:

I sighed rubbing the back of my neck. "She still needs a lot of work..." I muttered. She ran fine but the car would deteriate quickly if I didn't fine tune it before it was used often.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 3 EmptyWed 22 Jun - 3:01

Kyle:

“She does indeed.” I said with a smile. I killed the engine then went back to Ebony, wrapping my arms around her waist. “We should give it a rest for now.” I told her softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 3 EmptyWed 22 Jun - 3:03

Ebony:

"Alright sweetheart." I said leaning back against him. I let out a small yawn without meaning too.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 3 EmptyWed 22 Jun - 3:21

Kyle:

I had been just about to kiss her when she yawned. “Are you sleepy?” I asked raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 3 EmptyWed 22 Jun - 3:30

Ebony:

"Maybe a little." I admitted softly. I was comfortable in his arms like this.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 3 EmptyWed 22 Jun - 3:34

Kyle:

I kissed her cheek, even if it was slightly smeared with grease, and smoothed my hand over her back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 3 EmptyWed 22 Jun - 3:40

Ebony

I giggled and smiled up at him. "So what do you want to do with me now?"
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 3 EmptyWed 22 Jun - 3:51

Kyle:

I grinned. “I could tell you, or we could pretend you didn't ask and go inside to get some thing to eat.” I said while playing with a fall away strand of her hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 3 EmptyWed 22 Jun - 8:19

Ebony:

I blushed and looked up at him. "But now I'm curious..." I muttered. I hated my curiosity it tended to get me into trouble.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 3 EmptyThu 23 Jun - 15:03

Kyle:

I chuckled and put my hand on her back, directing her to the door. “Lets get some thing to eat.” I said, dismissing her curiosity.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 3 EmptyWed 6 Jul - 13:14

Ebony:

I groaned softly at him and muttered. "Fine but you owe me a massage..." I tried to say that as soft as possible. As good as a massage sounded right now, good massages more or less turned me completely submissive.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 3 EmptyWed 6 Jul - 15:02

Kyle:

I kissed her cheek and put my arm around her waist. “As you wish.” I said softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 3 EmptyWed 6 Jul - 15:25

Ebony:

I looked up at him with a half smile on my face. I wasn't sure if he had heard me and that was what he was refurring too. I seriously hoped not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next