The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 45753
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue21/21!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 2 EmptyMon 20 Jun - 20:05

I grinned at her but didn't say any thing just chuckled softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 2 EmptyMon 20 Jun - 20:13

Ebony:

I sighed and hugged him. "Your evil, you know that." I commented softly before moving onto my tippie toes and kissing him briefly. I quickly moved out of his reach so that I could still have the ability to focus. I went over to Krissy's car which thankfully was in the garage already.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue21/21!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 2 EmptyMon 20 Jun - 20:17

Kyle:

“Is that such a bad thing?” I said following her. “Not like I'm going to be an saint with the way I do things.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 2 EmptyMon 20 Jun - 20:20

Ebony:

"True, but taking advantage of the weakness I have for you...that is evil." I said flashing him a smile before popping the hood of the car.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 2 EmptyMon 20 Jun - 20:43

Kyle:

“I like it, I don't necessarily mind if it's evil or not.” I said while I watched her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 2 EmptyMon 20 Jun - 20:47

Ebony:

"Its a bit frustrating though." I said smiling a bit as I started to plan in my head.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 2 EmptyMon 20 Jun - 23:35

Kyle:

“I'd say I'm terribly sorry, but... I'm really not.” I said with a grin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 2 EmptyMon 20 Jun - 23:42

Ebony:

I rolled my eyes before going to get the parts and tools we had bought. I was looking forward to working on a car again. It had been a while since I had last done so.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 2 EmptyMon 20 Jun - 23:50

Kyle:

I moved to take her place once she moved away from the hood examining what was clearly wrong with the car. I didn't even know how it was able to drive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 2 EmptyMon 20 Jun - 23:54

Ebony:

I laid out all of the new parts on a work bench and inspected them quickly before going over to a tool chest. I dug around inside of it untill I found the tool I wanted. Going back to the car I began to take the engine apart.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 2 EmptyTue 21 Jun - 0:08

Kyle:

I watched her hands inquisitively, it was obvious she knew what she was doing with the engine. I had planned on helping her work but at the moment I was kind of dazed by watching her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 2 EmptyTue 21 Jun - 0:13

Ebony:

I hummed softly as I started to work. Setting the parts I removed in a careful row on the ground. Once I had removed all the damaged parts that I needed to replace I placed them into a pile.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 2 EmptyTue 21 Jun - 0:22

Kyle:

I winced slightly when she started to hum, not that she was bad, it was just one of those things that got to me. I ignored it and said. “So you're a thief, not an assassin, who likes to work on cars, not to mention you're excellent at it. You're quite Some thing, Ebony.” I said, flashing her a smile as I started to work on the engine as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 2 EmptyTue 21 Jun - 0:25

Ebony:

I blushed a bit. "Thank you." I said stopping my humming. I worked silently on the car for a bit before speaking softly. "I'm really not all that your making me out to be."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 2 EmptyTue 21 Jun - 0:36

Kyle:

“You are, you're just modest.” I told her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 2 EmptyTue 21 Jun - 0:39

Ebony:

"Riiiiight. If you say so." I said shaking my head. I couldn't be as perfect as he was talking about. I had flaws just like anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 2 EmptyTue 21 Jun - 0:45

Kyle:

“I'm not often wrong.” I pointed out bumping my shoulder against hers playfully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 2 EmptyTue 21 Jun - 1:38

Ebony:

I bumped back smiling. "Your so sweet...are you sure you want to date me? I'm sure you could find someone better looking or more skilled."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 2 EmptyTue 21 Jun - 1:47

Kyle:

I chuckled. “But not better looking as well as more skilled.” I said teasingly and winked at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 2 EmptyTue 21 Jun - 1:53

Ebony:

I blushed but continued persistantly. "But you can find better than me." I was being both stubborn and hard on myself.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 2 EmptyTue 21 Jun - 2:01

Kyle:

“I don't want to. I like you just fine.” I said brushing my hand under her chin and kissing her cheek.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 2 EmptyTue 21 Jun - 2:33

Ebony:

I blushed. "Since your my first boyfriend and my first kiss, I know no one better than you. Your absolutely amazing."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 2 EmptyTue 21 Jun - 2:48

Kyle:

I smiled. “That shouldn't be much of a surprise though.” I said and chuckled softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 2 EmptyTue 21 Jun - 3:21

Ebony:

"Lets see. Your sweet, charming, skilled, and not to mention your unbelievably hot." I said continuing to work on Krissy's car.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 2 EmptyTue 21 Jun - 3:24

Kyle:

I laughed. “Am I really?” I asked, of course I already knew this but it was fun to hear her say it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)   !!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

!!!^%^!@# (Kayla and myself)
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next