The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 45833
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue21/21Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))   Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 4 EmptyMon 29 Oct - 0:43

Daphne sighed as she hurried to her room and put on her black sports bra and shorts, she peaked out the room to look at him, "Where are we going?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Number of posts : 26686
Credits : 48070
Registration date : 2012-09-10

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue21/21Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))   Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 4 EmptyMon 29 Oct - 0:51

Tobias:

"Well, up to you. We can do it here, your room, my room, or the medical facility." I said getting up and walking over. I gave her a small easy smile.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))   Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 4 EmptyMon 29 Oct - 0:57

Daphne backed up into her room. "Here. Here works." She said decidedly. She never liked this part, it made her uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))   Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 4 EmptyMon 29 Oct - 1:04

I stepped inside and closed the door. "Sorry if my hands are cold." I appologized even though my hands were really warm as I lifted her arms looking at every inch of her exposed skin. I stepped back before saying softly. "Three jumping jacks then kick as high as you can with both legs then touch your toes."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))   Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 4 EmptyMon 29 Oct - 1:13

Daphne tried not to squirm while he was looking at her then did as he instructed. He kicks were high and she folded perfectly in half when she touched her toes. She straightened up slowly looking in his eyes to see what he thought of her.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))   Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 4 EmptyMon 29 Oct - 1:21

Tobias:

I smiled. "Perfect, your actually in the highest health of anyone I have ever seen. No body fat, flexible, a little muscle but not too much." I nodded once. "Your clear. Now unless you need something else from me I'll be moving on."
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male
Number of posts : 40998
Credits : 74667
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))   Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 4 EmptyMon 29 Oct - 10:39

"Never let Jeremy in a kitchen... or anything related to one." i say rolling my eyes, "Almost burnt our house to the ground"
Back to top Go down
http://shadow.allgoo.net
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))   Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 4 EmptyMon 29 Oct - 15:51

Daphne backed up and sat on her bed. She shook her head but still looked at him like she wanted to ask something. She just couldn’t put it into words.

“I believe it was only the kitchen that got a little scorched.” Jeremy said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))   Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 4 EmptyMon 29 Oct - 15:55

Tobias:

I leaned against the door my gaze curious as I waited for her to get it out."
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))   Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 4 EmptyMon 29 Oct - 17:58

I roll my eyes, "Fire spreads, my moronic brother." i say looking around
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female
Number of posts : 6495
Job : Sunset Novelties
Credits : 39050
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Character sheet
RPG Name: Lexi Waldrep
Group:
Health:
Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))   Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 4 EmptyMon 29 Oct - 19:04

Lexi smirked. "I'll put an automated stun turret on the door just so we make sure he doesn't go in there," she said then glared at Belle who was still laughing hysterically but she had fallen onto the floor. "Will you please pick yourself up?"

Belle managed to calm herself and stand up as she ran a hand through her dark hair. "Sorry. Just...old memories...."

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVCQvWsujxJ6GdYlgfgtgWw
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))   Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 4 EmptyMon 29 Oct - 19:06

"When can i start kicking his ass in the gym? im bored." i ask looking up at Lexi, raising an eyebrow
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female
Number of posts : 6495
Job : Sunset Novelties
Credits : 39050
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Character sheet
RPG Name: Lexi Waldrep
Group:
Health:
Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))   Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 4 EmptyMon 29 Oct - 21:33

"Go for it. In fact, I might join you," Lexi said, rolling her shoulders. "I'll show you where it is." With that, she led them into the gym that was outfitted with every kind of training machine/weapon/etc. needed. Even lie detectors.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVCQvWsujxJ6GdYlgfgtgWw
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))   Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 4 EmptyMon 29 Oct - 21:40

I looked around, "well. its better than that Piece of crap we had at home. looks better than our training camp too now that i think about it." i roll my shoulders and stretch a bit, "whose first?
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))   Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 4 EmptyMon 29 Oct - 21:51

“We’re going to need the medic in a minute.” Jeremy said with a low chuckle as he stretched a little.

Daphne pursed her lips for a second then looked at him deciding not to say anything. “Can I get dressed now?” She asked him in a dismissive way.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))   Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 4 EmptyMon 29 Oct - 22:01

Kendra:

I snuck out of the room to go to my workshop finding that a better place to be than with the others. I felt more comfortable among tools and machines than I did around people. One on one was ok, but more people than that and I tended to seize up.

Tobias:

I nodded politely and stepped out closing the door behind me. As I closed it I called to her softly. "You can come talk to me anytime if you remember what it was you were going to say."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))   Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 4 EmptyMon 29 Oct - 22:08

Daphne pulled on a shirt then went to the door without opening it. “Oh, are you a shrink too?” She asked.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))   Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 4 EmptyMon 29 Oct - 22:18

Tobias:

"No, shrinks bug me. But do this as long as I have, you learn how to see when people are thinking about something." I said with a soft chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))   Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 4 EmptyMon 29 Oct - 22:27

Daphne opened the door slowly. “It’s not hard to read people, you know. And you should keep that in mind.” She said pointedly, thinking of how quiet he had been earlier and how he had seemed like he was running this show. She thought now, maybe it was because he felt medically responsible for all of them, but there was still something else to that look.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))   Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 4 EmptyMon 29 Oct - 22:33

Tobias:

I turned and walked backwards down the hall so I could talk to her. "Yeah? And what is it your reading from me?"
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))   Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 4 EmptyMon 29 Oct - 22:45

Daphne smiled. “Nothing’s certain. I could be wrong. But you’re concealing something. It could be something like you only have six months to live, or that you ruined you best friends engagement by going for his girl.” She shrugged. “And you seem more like a leader than the one with the fake red hair.”
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))   Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 4 EmptyMon 29 Oct - 22:47

Tobias:

"My past isn't all that exciting." I said with a shrug. I stepped into the living room a bit surprised that none of them were in there.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))   Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 4 EmptyMon 29 Oct - 22:50

Daphne followed him and stopped behind him. “Maybe they went to the kitchen to wait for you?” She suggested.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))   Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 4 EmptyMon 29 Oct - 22:52

Tobias:

"Doubtful." I said thinking. "Come on, lets find them. For being first you can pick the next person."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))   Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 4 EmptyMon 29 Oct - 23:01

Daphne grinned. “Jeremy.” She said without hesitation. In part because he had picked her, and also because she wasn’t sure on what the rest of their names were. She wasn’t even sure she knew what the medics name was… She chewed on her lip focusing on him trying to remember what the leader had called him. Something with a B…
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))   Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next