The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female
Number of posts : 6495
Job : Sunset Novelties
Credits : 39050
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Character sheet
RPG Name: Lexi Waldrep
Group:
Health:
Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))   Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 3 EmptyThu 25 Oct - 19:21

((Oh DUH LEXI))

"Come on," Belle pulled her along until she got to the common room and when Lexi saw Kendra, she froze. "Look who I found!" Belle announced.

Lexi stood up, looking severly pissed.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVCQvWsujxJ6GdYlgfgtgWw
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male
Number of posts : 40998
Credits : 74667
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))   Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 3 EmptyThu 25 Oct - 19:22

I chuckled under my breath, "this everyone? or we waiting for someones long lost siblings?"
Back to top Go down
http://shadow.allgoo.net
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Number of posts : 26686
Credits : 48070
Registration date : 2012-09-10

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue21/21Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))   Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 3 EmptyThu 25 Oct - 19:29

I stumbled and fell onto my hands in knees when I was released. I sat back and tilted my head. "What are you doing here twin?"
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:
Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))   Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 3 EmptyThu 25 Oct - 19:34

Lexi ignored Will as she helped Kendra to her feet. While she looked like she was about to kill everyone in the room, her touch was gentle and her eyes concerned. "I was about to ask you the same thing." Once Kendra was standing, Lexi glared at her but her lips twitched in a small smile. "I thought I told you to stay home and look after mom."
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue21/21Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))   Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 3 EmptyThu 25 Oct - 19:38

Kendra:

"Yeah, well I did....until she had another stroke...took her to the hospital, and some guys in suits made me an offer, and then here I am." I said brightly to her before glancing around the room at all the others. A wave of self conciousness washed over me and I shifted in place. I looked down at the ground shyly, wiping my hands on my overalls repeatedly.
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))   Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 3 EmptyThu 25 Oct - 20:10

Lexi was silent for a moment before looking away. "I'm going to kill those bastards." Then she raised her voice and addressed the group. "Take a seat. All of you."
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))   Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 3 EmptyThu 25 Oct - 20:13

I do as she says, sitting down and looking up at her waiting for her to speak
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))   Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 3 EmptyThu 25 Oct - 20:20

Kendra:

I shifted in place unhappily. Lexi knew about my issue with being in front of people...If I wasn't doing something I enjoyed doing I felt out of place around people. I squirmed as I looked around unsure of where to sit.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 45833
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))   Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 3 EmptyFri 26 Oct - 0:44

Jeremy sat next to the girl he walk in with. “I never caught your name.” He murmured under his breath. “I’m Daphne, and no, I won’t sleep with you. Ever.” She whispered. He stared at her in surprise for a moment. “I wasn’t asking.” He snapped crossing his arms and leaning away from her a little.

Daphne smirked. “And what was your name?” She asked, barely moving her lips. “Jeremy.” He said shortly. She refrained from laughing and settled back to watch the leader, though her eyes kept flickering to the other guy who seemed to be watching all of them intently. Daphne wondered if the girl was just a decoy leader and he was the one really pulling the strings.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))   Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 3 EmptyFri 26 Oct - 0:52

Tobias:

I looked over and met the eyes of Daphne I raised an eyebrow curiously, wondering why she was looking at me.
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))   Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 3 EmptyFri 26 Oct - 0:58

"My name is Alexandria, call me Lexi or Ace. Either one is fine," Lexi announced, studying her group. "We've been called together to be a black ops squad under the American Flag but there's a problem: this is all we have. We get caught on a mission, the U.S. isn't gonna send us reinforcements nor or they going to try and get us out of there. Basically, we're on our own.

"Apparently, I'm you squad leader. All of you were recruited for you different skill sets and also your age and looks. Face it. We're all pretty damn attractive and they picked us for that reason along with our skill sets. Hate to break it to you, folks," Lexi leaned against the wall as she continued. "My twin, Kendra, is good at building and fixing things. She'll be our little techie. Belle is our recon gal. She can sneak into Area 51 and come out without getting caught. Daphne is our sniper. Jeremy and Will are our heavies, our fighters. I don't need to say anything about Tobias. He's our medic. I guess you could say I'm your strategist and general." She surveyed the group again, meeting eyes with everyone. "We're young, inexperienced, but we're all battle hardened. I expect you to act your age, maybe even older.

"We two days to get our s*** together, train together, bond, etc. before they send us on our first mission. No, I don't know what it is yet and if I did, I wouldn't tell you until the day off. Your information will come on a need-to-know basis. Any questions?"
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))   Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 3 EmptyFri 26 Oct - 1:11

Daphne almost raised her hand like she was back in high school but corrected herself quickly. “How would we handle a dispute between two or more of us? Also if we have a complaint against a fellow teammate, can we, as a whole, vote them out? Also if one member is endangering the group or the mission, what would be the procedure for taking them out? Would you have me shoot them? Also what if one of us is compromised or taken hostage? Would we kill them to protect the rest of us?” She asked with a polite smile.

“Damn, are you eager to shoot one of us so soon?” Jeremy whispered to her.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))   Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 3 EmptyFri 26 Oct - 1:31

Tobias:

I stretched absently, watching them all constantly evaluating, if I was to patch up this team I needed to know everything about them, from their quarks, to birthmark, to sizes. Plus I would need to know everything so in time I could incapacitate this team. I needed to find out who the case worker who had just shuffled everything under the rug.

Kendra:

I stood off to the side still, watching nervously as I inched towards the workshop. I didn't agree with what Lexi had said. My parents and all the boys at school had adored her, even with her gruff attitude.
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))   Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 3 EmptyFri 26 Oct - 10:43

"No, Daphne," Lexi made a face at her. "We're not going to shoot anyone on the team unless they betray us. And if they do, they have to go through me and pray to God I don't get my hands on them. Dealing with a dispute, however, will be my call, same if someone wants to be voted out. A hostage situation...we'll come to that if and when it happens. However, if anyone wants to quit, fine. But I'll have to erase your memory before you leave but if you leave without going through the standard procedure, I will hunt you down and kill you, whether i like you or not.

"I don't want to sounds cruel and harsh but that's how it is," Lexi said, looking around at her team.

Even with all of the seriousness in the room, she managed a wiry smirk and looked around at them. "Now, who knows how to cook? Believe me. You do NOT want me in the kitchen."

Belle fell over laughing, holding her stomach. "You can't even make microwave hot dogs..." she managed to get out between laughs.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))   Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 3 EmptyFri 26 Oct - 19:37

I listened to all what was said boredly. The Daphne chick was going to get on my nerves quickly. She hardly ever shut up, i could tell already. And the medic guy was really quiet, so 2 polar opposites in the team. I thought as i studied everyone elses actions silently, it seemed like the leaders sister was eager to leave. I run a hand through my hair and look around, not having anything to say at themoment
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))   Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 3 EmptySun 28 Oct - 22:33

Jeremy chuckled. “Well I’m a great chef, aren’t I little brother?” He grinned and clapped a hand on Will’s shoulder thinking back to the time he had nearly set the entire kitchen on fire and Will had to put it out. Jeremy hadn’t realized a grease fire couldn’t be put out with water, or in his case, a gallon of chicken broth.

Daphne leaned back in her chair and picked at her nails. She could cook, rather well, but she didn’t want to offer that up and be stuck in the kitchen from that day forth. That’s what it had been like with her family after her mother had passed. She cooked all the meals for her father and three older brothers. Though after she made them go on a health kick, she noticed they stopped being hungry and quite often had fast food containers in their cars. Her lips quirked up at the memory while she waited for someone else to offer.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))   Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 3 EmptySun 28 Oct - 23:05

Tobias:

"I can cook, I am welcome to others cooking as well though." I said with a stretch as I got to my feet. "And before we do anything I need to see all of you individually for a physical." I said with an absent stretch.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))   Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 3 EmptySun 28 Oct - 23:19

Daphne blinked and sunk a little lower in her chair. “Right now? What If we’ve already had a whole checkup done recently? Like within the week?” She asked, crossing her arms.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))   Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 3 EmptySun 28 Oct - 23:32

Tobias:

"Then when you get shot and want morphine, I'll be fresh out just for you." I said with an easy smile and a wink. "Way I see it, I dont care about shots, I just want my own physical so I can get my own evaluation."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))   Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 3 EmptySun 28 Oct - 23:37

“So records won’t do?” Daphne asked with a soft sigh. “I say Daphne is up first.” Jeremy put in. She turned to frown at him. “Up you go darlin’” He said with a mischievous grin.

Last edited by Kayla Catch on Mon 29 Oct - 0:01; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))   Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 3 EmptySun 28 Oct - 23:43

((With a?))
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))   Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 3 EmptyMon 29 Oct - 0:01

((Oops =P fixed it))
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))   Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 3 EmptyMon 29 Oct - 0:10

Tobias:

"I got all of your medical records." I said before turning to look at Jeremy. "You and I need to talk about that by the way. Some of the things in there...." I shook my head gravely before flashing a wink to Daphne and gesturing with my head to follow me.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))   Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 3 EmptyMon 29 Oct - 0:15

Daphne couldn’t help but laugh at the look on Jeremy’s voice as she hopped up to follow. Maybe this would give her a chance to scout Tobias out, being alone with him. She was good at reading behind what people said to what they truly meant. And he was too quiet. Quiet people usually had a lot more going on inside their minds.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))   Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 3 EmptyMon 29 Oct - 0:25

I stopped outside the bedrooms and gestured with my head towards the rooms. "Sports bra and shorts." I said before leaning against the wall to wait. The physicals would be quick and allow me to understand a bit more about them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))   Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next