The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female
Number of posts : 6495
Job : Sunset Novelties
Credits : 38975
Registration date : 2006-08-24

Character sheet
RPG Name: Lexi Waldrep
Group:
Health:
Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))   Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 2 EmptyWed 24 Oct - 0:33

Lexi wasn't sure what to make of Daphne and she tried the nice approach...Well, as nice as she knew how to be. "I dye it. Frequently." she said, rather lamely before looking back at her bios. She'd been on her own for years, with the exception of her twin, Kendra who looked pretty similar to her actually but with different colored hair. Their parents had been pretty non-existant, even after the kidnapping.

Belle surveyed her room, nodding when it was just right, and left, humming as she wandered the halls.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVCQvWsujxJ6GdYlgfgtgWw
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Number of posts : 26686
Credits : 47995
Registration date : 2012-09-10

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue21/21Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))   Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 2 EmptyWed 24 Oct - 0:41

(( remember Lexi doesnt know its her twin that is a part of the squad. =P))
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:
Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))   Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 2 EmptyWed 24 Oct - 0:44

((Not yet. Wink I know. She was just thinking about her twin.))

Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 45758
Registration date : 2011-02-14

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue21/21Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))   Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 2 EmptyWed 24 Oct - 0:45

Daphne found her room and set her heavy bag down. The leader dyed her hair. Daphne looked in the mirror next to her closed and played with her long hair. Her har was really too dark to dye… maybe she would bleach it.. Or not. She unpacked her bag quickly then flopped down on her bed staring up at the celling.

Jeremy chuckled. “Ah so we aren’t the only guys. Just when I was starting to get used to the idea of being on a team with a bunch of chicks.”
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))   Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 2 EmptyWed 24 Oct - 0:47

Belle almost bumped into a guy in the hallway and she flashed him a smile, said sorry, then kept walking. She overheard Jeremy's last comment and she peeked her head into the room to see him in Will. "Well, aren't you guys attractive," she said before heading back to the main room where Lexi was. She hopped onto the couch and stared at Lexi until she looked up.

"What?" Lexi asked, frowning at her old friend.

"So when are we starting?"

"Give the squad a few more minutes to get situated," Lexi replied, putting down her bios, turning off the screens and running a hand through her hair.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))   Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 2 EmptyWed 24 Oct - 0:50

Tobias:

"Yeah, well wait until I am finished with you. You might really wish that you were going to be in a group of only girls." I said tucking my hands into my pocket and heading into the living room.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))   Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 2 EmptyWed 24 Oct - 0:52

Daphne laughed when she head the girl comment on the guys. She assumed it was the same one she saw. Swinging her legs off the side of the bed she went to go meet the others. “I like you, I think we’re going to get along.” She said with a smile to the other girl.
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))   Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 2 EmptyWed 24 Oct - 0:57

Belle grinned, waving to her. "I'm Arriabelle. Just call me Belle or Arri. And that's Lexi. Just call her Lexi. But I sometimes call her Ace. Have you seen this girl fly a jet? It's like-"

"She doesn't need to know how well I fly a jet, Belle," Lexi said, shaking her head and making a face at Belle. "It's not relevant."

"Not right now. But watch, we'll end up on some exploding island and the only way off is by flying a jet and you like zoom us out of there and-"

"Belle. Shut up."

"Yes ma'am." Belle shut up for half a second before turning to Daphne. "So, what's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))   Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 2 EmptyWed 24 Oct - 1:00

Tobias:

I stepped into the living room and took one of the chairs, sitting in it absently looking over the three girls. I was running over their files in my head, making notes on what to check. As a respect to privacy I hoped the girls brought sports bras and running shorts. Otherwise I would have to make things weird later.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))   Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 2 EmptyWed 24 Oct - 1:03

Daphne grinned at her. “Daphne.” She answered. “Are you two sisters? You act like sisters. You look nothing alike though. So I guess you can’t be sisters..” She trailed off. She glanced at the guy who walked in then back to the leader. “I thought we were supposed to be in charge?” She asked in confusion.
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))   Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 2 EmptyWed 24 Oct - 1:06

"Nah. We've known each other for a while now," Belle explained but a look from Lexi told her to shut her mouth right then. It was plain to see that Lexi didn't want the others to know her past just yet.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))   Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 2 EmptyWed 24 Oct - 2:01

Daphne smiled at them. “I’m sure we will all become very close to each other. We’re kinda family now aren’t we? There should be any need to hide anything.” She said.
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))   Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 2 EmptyWed 24 Oct - 2:02

"Yes there is," Lexi said shortly, glaring at Belle pointedly who stuck her tongue out at her friend.

"I'm sure she'll tell you all eventually. Anyway. Where're the others? We should get this show on the road, hm?" Belle asked.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))   Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 2 EmptyWed 24 Oct - 2:06

Kendra:

I continued to work on the bike, oblivious to the time or that everyone else had started to gather. I continued to sing, my bell like voice filling the workshop, garage and armory. The music continued as did I singing along.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male
Number of posts : 40998
Credits : 74592
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))   Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 2 EmptyWed 24 Oct - 18:11

I walked out to see the others and i look at them, studying everyone. "The males are outnumbered. Not sure if thats a good thing or not" i say absentmindedly.
Back to top Go down
http://shadow.allgoo.net
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))   Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 2 EmptyWed 24 Oct - 19:09

"We're missing a person," Lexi noticed then frowned, checking her list of recruits. "Does anyone know where Kendra is?"
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))   Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 2 EmptyWed 24 Oct - 19:12

Tobias:

I shook my head, waiting for this debriefing to be over so I could do a medical check on everyone.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))   Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 2 EmptyThu 25 Oct - 19:56

Daphne watched the two guys who looked very alike. “You’re his brother?” She asked the one she hadn’t spoken to. “Why would it be bad that there are more women in this group? It’s been proven that a group of only women works better than a group of only men. We hardly even need you, despite how adorable you are.” She said matter-of-factly.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))   Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 2 EmptyThu 25 Oct - 20:28

Tobias:

I chuckled inwardly, this was supposed to be the nations best? In a way this was laughable. The nation assigned a team of people who at this point did nothing but flirt or glare. The leader chick had yet access to our scores, and evaluations, but could she make this team work?
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))   Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 2 EmptyThu 25 Oct - 21:40

I roll my eyes slightly, "Yes. im sure you will all work better without 2 of the top guns and guards in the country." i shrug and smile a bit. I knew that we were one of the best, and i can put my money where my mouth is when it comes to guns and fighting.
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))   Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 2 EmptyThu 25 Oct - 21:51

Lexi stood. "I'll take that as a no then. I'll search for her."

"I'll get her, Lex," Belle replied, standing up and skipping off before Lexi could protest. She wandered off and when she heard music, she followed the sound to find a girl under a motorcycle. She shut off the music and smiled. "Hello? Kendra?"
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))   Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 2 EmptyThu 25 Oct - 21:53

I look around at the others again, a ittle boredly. I whistle the Jepordy tune absently as we wait
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))   Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 2 EmptyThu 25 Oct - 22:11

Kendra:

I looked up at the girl. "Hiya, what can I do for you?" I asked sitting up without thinking only to thunk my head on the engine of the motorcycle. I groaned and put a hand to my forehead before kicking myself out from under the bike and able to sit up without fear or more head injuries.
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))   Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 2 EmptyThu 25 Oct - 22:12

Belle grinned and sauntered over. "Lexi called a meeting. We're all in the common room, waiting on you. So let's go," she said, grabbing Kendra's arms and pulling her to her feet.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))   Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 2 EmptyThu 25 Oct - 22:26

((You could have just dragged her along xD She is on a board with wheels.))

I blinked as I nearly lost my balance a faint color coming to my cheeks at her pulling. I brushed my free hand on my overalls not wanting to get grease on her. I didn't realize that I had a smudge of it on my cheek already as I was pulled along.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))   Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next