The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Number of posts : 26686
Credits : 48070
Registration date : 2012-09-10

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue21/21Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))   Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 5 EmptyMon 29 Oct - 23:12

Tobias:

I watched her for several moments. "So what are you trying to figure out?" I asked with a slight smile coming to my lips.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 45833
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue21/21Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))   Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 5 EmptyMon 29 Oct - 23:27

Daphne laughed and covered her face with her hand and shook her head before looking up at him. “I don’t have a clue what your name is.” She admitted.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))   Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 5 EmptyMon 29 Oct - 23:35

"Tobias." I said smiling. "And im sure what ever nickname you all decide to call me." I said with a dismissive wave.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))   Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 5 EmptyMon 29 Oct - 23:56

Daphne smiled. “You may have to wear a name tag for me to remember that.” She said with a soft laugh.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))   Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 5 EmptyTue 30 Oct - 0:16

I chuckled. "I figured I would have to get used to being called Doc, if that is any easier to remember. And growing up I was called Tobi."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))   Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 5 EmptyTue 30 Oct - 1:31

“I had a turtle named Tobi growing up… My brothers let him go… I liked that turtle…” Daphne said staring off into the corner thinking of her long lost pet. “I think I will call you Doc, that’s easy.”
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))   Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 5 EmptyTue 30 Oct - 1:39

Tobias:

I nodded, thinking about it. I had grown up in a military home, and had sort of grown into this life naturally. I didn't ever have brothers or sisters, and my father hadn't liked animals.
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female
Number of posts : 6495
Job : Sunset Novelties
Credits : 39050
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Character sheet
RPG Name: Lexi Waldrep
Group:
Health:
Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))   Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 5 EmptyTue 30 Oct - 22:07

Belle practically appeared behind Tobias and Daphne without warning. "I like Tobi. It's cute...like a puppy," she giggled before skipping off.

"You got that right," Lexi smirked, rolling her shoulders and moving her head from side to side. "Bring it Goodnight. Either one." With that, she put her fists up and placed herself in a perfect countering position.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVCQvWsujxJ6GdYlgfgtgWw
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male
Number of posts : 40998
Credits : 74667
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))   Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 5 EmptyWed 31 Oct - 10:28

"Ill let you get your ass kicked first." I stepped back, "good luck"
Back to top Go down
http://shadow.allgoo.net
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))   Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 5 EmptySun 4 Nov - 13:26

Daphne smiled at the appearance of the girl then looked up to Tobi when she left. “Tobi..” She tested it out on her lips. “I’m going to forget that again. I probably will call you Doc.” She said with a little nod.

Jeremy sighed and stepped up in front of her. “Thanks Will.” He muttered sarcastically. He wasn’t as good as his brother with hand to hand.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))   Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 5 EmptySun 4 Nov - 13:28

Tobias:

I nodded once, thinking back to other memories. I missed my old squad, but nothing was going to bring them back.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))   Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 5 EmptySun 4 Nov - 13:35

Daphne watched him. His face didn’t give much away, it was more his eyes and body language. She could tell he was sad about something. She touched his hand gently. “Lets go find the others.” She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))   Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 5 EmptySun 4 Nov - 13:36

I grabbed her hand and gave it a gentle squeeze before letting it go. I did it without thinking before shaking my head and focusing on the present. "Sorry, what was that?" I asked looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))   Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 5 EmptySun 4 Nov - 13:45

Daphne blinked. “Or, you know, we could just stay here and get lost in our own little worlds. That works too.” She said before giving him a mildly chastising look.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))   Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 5 EmptySun 4 Nov - 17:12

No problem." i shrugged grinning a little
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))   Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 5 EmptySun 4 Nov - 17:23

Tobias:

"Hey, I like my world." I said with a shrug and a ghost of a smile on my lips before nodding at her to lead on.
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:
Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))   Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 5 EmptySun 4 Nov - 21:18

Lexi smirked and relaxed slightly, crossing her arms over her chest and adopting a natural position. "You scared, Goodnight? Don't worry, my bite is worse than my bark. Bring it, p****."

A giggle was heard from the door and Belle was seen, leaning against the doorframe, thoroughly enjoying the spectacle.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))   Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 5 EmptySun 4 Nov - 21:27

“Scared? Me? Hardly.” Jeremy said then quickly swiped his leg out knocking her feet out from under her.
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))   Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 5 EmptySun 4 Nov - 21:36

Lexi wasn't on the ground for long. Her legs wrapped around Jeremy's and she pulled him down alongside her. Rolling, she came up on top of him, pinning his arms down with her knees and her hands resting gently on his neck as if to strangle him. "You're gonna have to try harder than that, Goodnight," she whispered, her hair making a veil around his head.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))   Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 5 EmptySun 4 Nov - 21:40

"Oooh i may have a challenge on my hands later." i say grinning a little as i watched
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))   Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 5 EmptySun 4 Nov - 21:42

Jeremy grinned as he looked up at her. “Yeah?” He said and managed to get his hands on her waist pulling her back. He sat up and got an arm free which he used to force her off of him.
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))   Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 5 EmptySun 4 Nov - 21:45

Lex flipped over and landed on the balls of her feet in a sort-of crouch with a hand in front of her. She stood up to her full height and smirked. "Ooohhh...It's on, boy." With that, she jumped and sent a scissor kick to his head a blow that would kill if not blocked.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))   Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 5 EmptySun 4 Nov - 21:48

Kendra:

I peeked in from my workshop to watch the fight. I shifted from foot to foot as I watched biting my lip.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))   Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 5 EmptySun 4 Nov - 21:54

Jeremy blocked her easily, he was best at deflecting. He brought his knee up and got her in the side. He gave a soft laugh.
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))   Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 5 EmptySun 4 Nov - 21:57

Lexi flipped back, holding her bruised side. She smirked. "Not bad, not bad." she said, straightening up again. "Your defense is good. Your offense could use some work. But I can safely assume that you're a 'a good defense is the best offense' kinda guy."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))   Alpha Squad ((CLOSED)) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Alpha Squad ((CLOSED))
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next