The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31
AuthorMessage
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 45758
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue21/21Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 31 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 31 EmptyFri 1 Jun - 20:15

Araline:

My face lit up.  I started running to it, my fingers slipping out of his.  
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 31 EmptyFri 1 Jun - 20:17

Ario:

I chuckled and followed her. Once I was at the fence I climbed over and called. "Hey! Vial! Where are you mate?!"
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue21/21Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 31 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 31 EmptySat 2 Jun - 0:41

Araline:

I climbed over the fence as well and landed next to him looking up at his face when he called out someone’s name.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 31 EmptySat 2 Jun - 0:52

Ario:

I smiled as Vial and her husband came towards us. "Well, I see your back you little ruffian. Go ahead and check on Lily I know you want to." She said gesturing with her head. I grinned at her and took off running. Behind me I heard Vial introducing herself to Araline.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 31 EmptySat 2 Jun - 1:17

Araline:

I half curtsied. “Who is Lily?” I asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 31 EmptySat 2 Jun - 1:37

Vial:

"While Ario doesn't get along with horses very well, he loves dogs. Lily is our dog and more than likely he is being ambushed by her puppies." I replied motioning with my head for her to follow.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 31 EmptySat 2 Jun - 1:42

Araline:

I laughed softly and followed her eagerly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 31 EmptySat 2 Jun - 1:57

Vial:

When we found Ario, he was under a pile of puppies some attacking him, some licking, others sleeping. Either way he was almost completely covered.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 31 EmptySat 2 Jun - 2:12

Araline:

I laughed and dropped to my knees next to him. A few puppies piled into my lap and tried to lick my face. I giggled and hugged them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 31 EmptySat 2 Jun - 15:55

ARio:

I smiled up at ARaline. I could see the bright spark in her eyes that meant she was loving this.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 31 EmptySat 2 Jun - 18:59

Araline:

I lifted a puppy up letting him lick my face.  I laughed and kissed his head before grinning at Ario. 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 31 EmptySun 3 Jun - 2:06

Ario:

I grinned back at her, petting Lily's head.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 31 EmptySun 3 Jun - 15:02

Araline:

I played with the puppies a little more then got to my feet. “I want to see the horses now.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 31 EmptySun 3 Jun - 20:04

Ario:

i shook off the puppies and took her hand before leading her out of the barn. I grabbed a carrot and held it up before whistling loudly. They all came running.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 31 EmptySun 3 Jun - 22:04

Araline:

I watched them, starry eyed. I went up to a solid black one and rubbed his neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 31 EmptyMon 4 Jun - 0:00

I smiled watching her before moving behind her and hugging her from behind around the waist.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 31 EmptyMon 4 Jun - 1:35

Araline:

I blinked in surprise then smiled back at him. “Thank you for bringing me here, I love it.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 31 EmptyWed 6 Jun - 0:48

I nodded smiling at her. "Of course. They breed and sell horses. If you ever need one come here for one."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 31 EmptyWed 6 Jun - 1:28

Araline:

“The palace as it’s own stables. I’m not allowed there though, they are for parades mostly. I wonder if they get them from here?” I said thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 31 EmptyWed 6 Jun - 1:37

"Its possible. I know of only two other stables and neither is exactly close by the palace." I replied thinking for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 31 EmptyWed 6 Jun - 19:50

Araline:

“Are we allowed to ride them?” I asked looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)
Page 31 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31