The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Finale- Chapter One, Part One

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female
Number of posts : 37170
Adopted Family: : Much adopted. Very happy.
Job : Being awesome. Duh.
Credits : 61746
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name: Little Lottie
Group: Nature Spirits
Health:
The Finale- Chapter One, Part One Left_bar_bleue21/21The Finale- Chapter One, Part One Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

The Finale- Chapter One, Part One Empty
PostSubject: The Finale- Chapter One, Part One   The Finale- Chapter One, Part One EmptySat 12 Mar - 12:03

The curtain closed and I smiled. Another successful night. Another three encores, another night of my dressing room filled with flowers.
"Do you think you got any from him?" I jumped and turned around, so deep in my thoughts that I didn't hear Tarry come over.
"I hope so. He always send the most beautiful, and they always have the best sents." I giggled.
"Oh la la! What do I see before my eye? Deanna falling for a secret admirer?" she pressed and I blushed pinker than the blush I had on.
"No..." I said calmly and looked at her evenly. "I've never even met him, and his handwriting is new." I noted and she rolled her eyes.
"Yes? And? You've never brought that up before..." she pressed, but I couldn't do this now. I had to get back to my room, I needed my stash. I've been without it for hours and my hands already looked older. Like those of a middle aged woman.
"Look, Tarry, I'd love to do this now but I don't feel very well." I half lied and gave her a tiny smile. She nodded and squeezed my hand.
"I understand, it's been a long night for all of us." She sighed and took off her headdress. "Night Dee." she called making her way to her room.
"Goodnight Tarry." I called and made my way to my room. People knew not to really talk to me after a preformance. I needed to calm down first. But really the excuse was I needed my stash.
I dashed to my room and closed the door, locking it in case. I walked to my closet and went to the back, picking up my blue bottle. It reminded me of an energy drink, and I started to chuckle. I was right there when they first came out. I was there when a lot of things came out. When foorball really became famous, the first Superbowl, first World Series game... I opened the bottle and took a sip, sitting in front of my vanity and looked at the flowers. I smiled a bit when I say his handwriting on a bouquet of red, pink and white roses.
~Stunning Preformance. Well done Deanna darling. Brava. Love, You Secret Admirer~ the note said and I smiled, smelling the flowers. He saw me preform again. I felt myself blush even though I was alone in the room and lean back in my chair, taking a big sip. I had to meet this guy- soon.
Back to top Go down
http://searchingforloveinthedark.tumblr.com
Dani~Phantom
Roleplayer
Roleplayer
Dani~Phantom

Female
Number of posts : 130
Adopted Family: : NONE YET ... any takers
Credits : 23951
Registration date : 2011-05-16

The Finale- Chapter One, Part One Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Finale- Chapter One, Part One   The Finale- Chapter One, Part One EmptyMon 30 May - 21:50

Awsome
Back to top Go down

The Finale- Chapter One, Part One
Page 1 of 1