The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next
AuthorMessage

Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 30 EmptyWed 30 May - 17:30

Ario

"You seemed determined about something so i got curious." I said chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 45758
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue21/21Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 30 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 30 EmptyWed 30 May - 20:55

Araline:

“I was looking for you.” I admitted simply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 30 EmptyWed 30 May - 21:00

I chuckled. "Well you have me, so what is it?"
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue21/21Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 30 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 30 EmptyWed 30 May - 21:48

Araline:

“I got bored cooped up in my room.” I said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 30 EmptyWed 30 May - 21:53

"Well i am here to serve." I responded bowing.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 30 EmptyWed 30 May - 23:00

Araline:

I grinned. “You don’t have to bow to me.” I said rolling my eyes then grabbed his wrist. “But you can show me around. I don’t.. get out much.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 30 EmptyWed 30 May - 23:21

I smiled and offered my hand to her. "My pleasure."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 30 EmptyThu 31 May - 0:22

Araline:

Still grinning I took his hand and walked close to him. “Where is your house?”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 30 EmptyThu 31 May - 0:24

Ario:

I looked at her then chuckled shaking my head. "You just wanted to see my house didn't you." I said in amusement.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 30 EmptyThu 31 May - 0:38

Araline:

I grinned then nodded. “I was curious.” I admitted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 30 EmptyThu 31 May - 0:43

Ario:

I shook my head. "My home really isn't that special. I promise you."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 30 EmptyThu 31 May - 0:55

Araline:

“But I’m still curious.” I said looking up at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 30 EmptyThu 31 May - 1:01

Ario:

"I wont take you there today." I said appologetically.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 30 EmptyThu 31 May - 1:12

Araline:

“But why not?” I asked making my eyes bigger as I blinked at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 30 EmptyThu 31 May - 1:23

Ario:

"My parents aren't expecting company." I said simply.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 30 EmptyThu 31 May - 1:34

Araline:

“Oh.. Would they not like me?” I asked chewing on my lip.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 30 EmptyThu 31 May - 1:37

Ario:

"Its not that, its more of...they want time alone right now." I responded carefully.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 30 EmptyThu 31 May - 1:46

Araline:

“Oh.. Okay. If you say so.” I gave a small shrug.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 30 EmptyThu 31 May - 1:47

Ario:

I rubbed the back of my neck. "So, what did you want to see besides that?"
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 30 EmptyThu 31 May - 1:58

Araline:

I raised my shoulders again and dropped them in another shrug. “I don’t know. I don’t really know what there is. I’ve never been out here on my own before, and I’ve never been able to explore.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 30 EmptyThu 31 May - 2:02

I tilted my head thinking before an idea occured to me. "I know, just where to take you." I said flashing her a grin.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 30 EmptyThu 31 May - 2:06

Araline:

I grinned back at him trusting that it would be fun regardless of where he took me. I was never bored with him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 30 EmptyThu 31 May - 2:33

Ario:

I squeezed her hand, and laced my fingers with hers to have a better grip as I led her along.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 30 EmptyThu 31 May - 2:52

Araline:

"Where are we going?" I asked unable to bottle up my curiosity any longer. 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 30 EmptyFri 1 Jun - 19:09

Ario:

"Well, you did tell me you loved horses..." I remarked softly as I led her towards the edge of the east district. Ahead the whinny of a young foal as we rounded a corner and met the sight of a large stables.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)
Page 30 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next