The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Finale- Chapter One Part Two

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female
Number of posts : 37170
Adopted Family: : Much adopted. Very happy.
Job : Being awesome. Duh.
Credits : 61741
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name: Little Lottie
Group: Nature Spirits
Health:
The Finale- Chapter One Part Two Left_bar_bleue21/21The Finale- Chapter One Part Two Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

The Finale- Chapter One Part Two Empty
PostSubject: The Finale- Chapter One Part Two   The Finale- Chapter One Part Two EmptySun 11 Sep - 11:41

(sorry it's taken so long. I've been soooooo busy!)

I glanced at the note again and smiled at it, putting it back down on my vanity and finishing off the bottle. I looked at myself in the mirror and wondered what he'd do if he knew my secret. What he'd say if he say me, so old and haggard one minute and young and beautiful the next. He's leave me for sure...

"Deanna, you have a visitor waiting for you." I heard a knock at the door and it jerked me from my thoughts.

"Tell whoever it is that I'll be out in a moment I much change." I said and shot up, ppractically ripping the dress to get it off over my head and pulling out the hair extensions, tugging on jeans and a shirt with a cardi over it. "They can come in!" I called and sat back down brushing my own hair out. And to my own surprise a new face just walked into my dreessing room.

"I see you recieved my flowers." He said with a thick Australian accent and I looked up into my mirror at myself and then turned around to face him.

"You? You sent me these fowers?" I asked shocked. Was this the man I wanted to meet for years and I finally am?

"Yes I sent them to you, you deserved them Deanna. You preformance blew me away." He smiled and I put the brush down.

"You sir, you are my secret admirer?" I asked quietly and kicked the bottle far into the dark corner under my vanity.

"Yes, I am. Dominic Poss." he said and bowed his head to me. He looked like he stepped out of a colonial movie and was shoved intot he present day with the way he stood and acted. So polite! And do not the way I had pictured him at all. "Something wrong?" he asked gently and my head snapped up. I couldn't find my voice- it was like I didn't have one at all...
Back to top Go down
http://searchingforloveinthedark.tumblr.com

The Finale- Chapter One Part Two
Page 1 of 1