The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage

Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 17 EmptyWed 25 Apr - 19:38

Iccaught te look on her face that she was in pain but made no comment r took any notice. She wanted to be strong and i could respect that.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 45843
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue21/21Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 17 EmptyWed 25 Apr - 20:09

Araline:

The horse stopped dead in his tracks and stared head.  He grunted took a step back.  I could feel tension in his muscles.  "Hey," I said sliding off and takin his lead rope from Ario.  "It's alright." I said soothingly blocking his veil of the path.  
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 17 EmptyWed 25 Apr - 20:12

Ario

I looked at the horse curiously, furter adding to my reasn why horses and i didnt get along.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue21/21Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 17 EmptyWed 25 Apr - 20:29

Araline:  

He jerked his head back and reared up.  He would have pulled me off my feet if I hadn't been braced for it.  "Can you get my cloak out of my bag?  Quickly." I said as I tried to calm him down. 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 17 EmptyWed 25 Apr - 20:37

I went over to her bag and pulled out her cloak offering out to her as i stepped a bit bac from the horse nervously.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 17 EmptyWed 25 Apr - 22:31

Araline:

I took it and covered the horse’s head with it so he couldn’t see. He immediately went still. “There you’re alright.” I said soothingly standing close to him. “Ario, hand me the smaller bow.” I said watching around us carefully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 17 EmptyWed 25 Apr - 23:27

I gave it to her with an arrow already notched before pulling out Brians....no my longbow.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 17 EmptyWed 25 Apr - 23:34

Araline:

I listened carefully for any unusual sound. Maybe what happened to us had made me paranoid, but I wasn’t taking chances. “What do you think is spooking him?” I asked in a whisper.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 17 EmptyWed 25 Apr - 23:42

I shrugged and kept watch. Did he know something i didnt? Horseschad good instincts after all right?
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 17 EmptyWed 25 Apr - 23:43

Araline:

I frowned and held the bow in one had while I lead the horse with the other. “Come one.” I said softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 17 EmptyWed 25 Apr - 23:50

I continued to follow, staying near her to keep her safe.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 17 EmptyWed 25 Apr - 23:57

Araline:

There was a high pitched yip that made me jump and caused the horse to turn to stone again. “What was that? That wasn’t wolves?” I asked, hugging close to the horse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 17 EmptyThu 26 Apr - 0:17

I frowned and looked around sowly easing the string back to fire the arrow.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 17 EmptyThu 26 Apr - 0:28

Araline:

I listened for a moment later and when nothing happened I started walking again. “We should get out of this area quickly.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 17 EmptyThu 26 Apr - 0:32

I nodded in agreement not letting my bow relax at all. It was a bit straining but i continued so that i could be ready.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 17 EmptyThu 26 Apr - 0:42

Araline:

After a while of walking I took the blindfold off the horse, he looked around curiously but didn’t seem startled by anything. I breathed a sigh of relief then promptly tied him to a tree and sat down at the base holding my side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 17 EmptyThu 26 Apr - 0:44

I knelt next to her and asked softly. "May i?" I gestured to her side as i spoke.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 17 EmptyThu 26 Apr - 0:50

Araline:

I looked at him then down. “Yeah, you’ll have to untie the back though to get to it.” I said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 17 EmptyThu 26 Apr - 1:05

I hesitated before letting out a soft breath. I gave her the blanket so she could keep herself covered as i slowly unlaced the back of her dress. Once it was free i looked at her cuts making sure to keep my attention there.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 17 EmptyThu 26 Apr - 1:25

Araline:  

My heart beat picked up as he unlaced my dress.  I hugged the blanket to myself and stated down at a beetle making its way across the ground.  "Is it horrible?" I asked.  
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 17 EmptyThu 26 Apr - 1:31

I shook my head and looked up at her. "No, its actually healing nicely. As long as you keep it clean it shouldnt wcar too much."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 17 EmptyThu 26 Apr - 1:38

Araline:

I peaked at it then looked away scrunching my nose.  "It's disgusting." I complained.  
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 17 EmptyThu 26 Apr - 1:41

I smiled and looked at her. "Well it could be worse princess. Its long but not as deep as to go through all of your muscle.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 17 EmptyThu 26 Apr - 1:44

Araline:

I frowned.  "Don't call me that." I said sharply reaching behind to tie my dress up again.  
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 17 EmptyThu 26 Apr - 1:50

I slappedher hands away and did it up myself before kissing her cheek. "I call you that because i care, and dont do that you will strain your wound."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)
Page 17 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next