The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 45833
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue21/21Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 29 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 29 EmptyMon 28 May - 19:57

Araline:

I scooted closer to him subconsciously and curled up on my side watching the stars come out. I didn’t want to go back, I knew I would be chastised for staying out so late.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 29 EmptyMon 28 May - 20:02

I scooted back, scant centimeters between us as I looked up at the stars.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue21/21Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 29 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 29 EmptyMon 28 May - 20:19

Araline:

I yawned and wound my arms around my knees blinking slowly. I fell asleep not long after the sun set fully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 29 EmptyMon 28 May - 20:27

I began to fall asleep as well, and eventually just drifted off.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 29 EmptyTue 29 May - 0:48

Araline:

I woke up freezing in pitch darkness. It took me a minute to realize where I was, that I was outside. The moon must have set already because there was barely any light. I shivered and reached over to touch Ario’s shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 29 EmptyTue 29 May - 19:39

I blinked and opened my eyes. At the cold air i shivered a bit and as i looked at her, i saw how much she was shivering. I hugged her wordlessly, letting my warm body warm her up.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 29 EmptyWed 30 May - 0:34

Araline:

I was a little surprised, people didn’t usually touch me. But I didn’t mind, I as cold and he was warmer than I. I leaned against him my shivers subsiding.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 29 EmptyWed 30 May - 0:36

Ario:

I pulled her closer so that she could have more contact with my warm body.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 29 EmptyWed 30 May - 0:53

Araline:

“Wont your parents wonder where you are?” I asked quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 29 EmptyWed 30 May - 0:55

Ario:

I shook my head. "No."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 29 EmptyWed 30 May - 1:18

Araline:

That reminded me of my mother but I didn’t say anything. “I should probably be in bed before someone realizes I’m gone. That happened before.” I murmured and grimaced at the memory.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 29 EmptyWed 30 May - 1:29

I nodded and got to my feet, helping her up. "Lets get you back then."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 29 EmptyWed 30 May - 1:36

Araline:

“I can make in back by myself.” I said though I was slightly frightened to go alone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 29 EmptyWed 30 May - 1:42

I smiled. "Come on lets take you home." I said taking her hand in mine.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 29 EmptyWed 30 May - 1:49

Araline:

I shook my head but didn’t protest further, keeping close to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 29 EmptyWed 30 May - 2:00

I put an arm around her shoulder to help keep her warm.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 29 EmptyWed 30 May - 2:03

Araline:

When we reached the palace doors I pulled away from him. “Thank you for walking me back, I can take it from here. Will you be okay going home by yourself?” I asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 29 EmptyWed 30 May - 2:10

I nodded. "Yeah, see you soon." I said bowing and winking at her bevore heading off.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 29 EmptyWed 30 May - 2:18

Araline:

I smiled then ran through the dimly lit hallways until I reached my room. I went to the window to see if I could spot him walking home but the darkness had swallowed him up.

It took months before my mother found out about my new friend. I was surprised by this considering I was gone more often than I was in the palace. She hardly even inquired where I was all those days, until some boy that I positively despised saw us together and went to tattle. I wasn’t allowed to see Ario after that, not that it stopped me… Today I had snuck out early and was trying to find where he lived though I didn’t have much information to go on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 29 EmptyWed 30 May - 2:23

I smiled and tapped her shoulder. "Your easy to follow you know." I said flashing her a grin.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 29 EmptyWed 30 May - 2:28

Araline:

I spun around then grinned at him. I had a blue hat on that shaded my face so people wouldn’t recognize unless they were looking for me. I didn’t want people coming up to me, thinking I was a princess like Ario had. “I saw you several blocks back, you’re easy to spot.” I said though it was a lie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 29 EmptyWed 30 May - 2:32

I shook my head. "Your as bad a liar as ever."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 29 EmptyWed 30 May - 13:15

Araline:

I stuck my tongue out at him then grinned.  "How long have you been following me?" I asked.  
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 29 EmptyWed 30 May - 13:18

Ario:

"Hm, I would have to say I started following you about the time you got out of sight of the palace gates." I responded after a moment.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 29 EmptyWed 30 May - 13:59

Araline:

"And you just let me wander around aimlessly!?"  I crossed my arms. 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)
Page 29 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next