The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 45758
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) Left_bar_bleue21/21Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) EmptySat 17 Sep - 14:35

Araline:

I laughed and rolled my eyes resisting the urge to elbow him in the side. "I'm saying I'll take you, if I must."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) EmptySat 17 Sep - 16:06

Ario:

I laughed softly, unable to keep it in anymore.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) Left_bar_bleue21/21Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) EmptySat 17 Sep - 19:51

Araline:

I smiled looking up at him. "I'm glad you're with me, Ario." I said softly a moment later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) EmptySat 17 Sep - 20:14

Ario:

"I wouldn't want to be anyplace else." I said softly smiling back.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) EmptySat 17 Sep - 20:26

Araline:

"Well I can imagine every where else I would like to be, but I'd want you to be there too." I said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) EmptySat 17 Sep - 20:27

Ario:

"Where ever you are is where I want to be." I admitted softly, looking into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) EmptySat 17 Sep - 20:32

Araline:

"Except if we find my father, then you want to dump me and go off on your own." I said, my tone taking on a bitter tinge as I looked down at the smooth rock.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) EmptySat 17 Sep - 20:35

Ario:

"No, I want to stay. I just don't want to be a burden or get in the way." I said softly looking up at the sky. "I never had a chance to get to know my father, and I never will. You on the other hand do. I wanted for you to be ale to spend as much time with him as possible, to be able to something I cant."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) EmptySat 17 Sep - 20:48

Araline:

"He did leave me when I was two though. I may not even want to know him." I said softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) EmptySat 17 Sep - 21:06

Ario:

"If you really didn't want to meet him, we probably wouldn't be out here." I told her gently.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) EmptySat 17 Sep - 21:22

Araline:

"Probably still would actually." I said shrugging. "I reeeaaally didn't want to get married."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) EmptySat 17 Sep - 21:29

Ario:

"Would you get married if you could choose who you wanted?" I asked her curiously.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) EmptySat 17 Sep - 21:40

Araline:

I blinked, shrugged, and said, "I don't know. It depends."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) EmptySat 17 Sep - 21:45

Ario:

"On?" I asked tilting my head to the side as I watched her.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) EmptySat 17 Sep - 21:53

Araline:

My lips curled up at the corners. "On what I get out of it." I said and looked at him sideways.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) EmptySat 17 Sep - 21:55

Ario:

I tilted my head more and looked at her confused. "I'm confused. What do you mean?"
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) EmptySat 17 Sep - 22:02

Araline:

I laughed to myself. "Forget it." I said getting to my feet and asking, "Are you up for walking yet?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) EmptySat 17 Sep - 22:06

Ario:

"Yeah." I got to my feet slowly. "Why wont you tell me?" I asked her as I walked next to her.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) EmptySat 17 Sep - 22:22

Araline:

"There really isn't any thing to tell. Why do you ask? You think you'll ever get married? Assuming we find the village that is." I said looking up at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) EmptySat 17 Sep - 22:28

Ario:

"If I find someone who loves me as much as I love them. Sure, I don't see why not. But as you said, why would anyone want to pick me?" I said looking at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) EmptySat 17 Sep - 22:37

Araline:

I frowned a little realizing I was rather mean. "Ario, I was messing with you, you know that." I said kindly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) EmptySat 17 Sep - 22:38

Ario:

I smiled weakly. "Its kind of how I have felt at times to tell the truth, but thank you for explaining."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) EmptySat 17 Sep - 22:48

Araline:

I sighed. "There isn't any need to think like that. You're great. And you're good at just about every thing you do, unlike me," I said holding up my hands so he could see the fading blisters I got from shooting the bow wrong. "And you aren't bad looking either, not at all, in fact, I'd say your quite eye-catching." I grinned at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) EmptySat 17 Sep - 22:53

Ario:

I brightened a bit. "So is that why you keep me around then?" I asked teasing her a bit.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) EmptySat 17 Sep - 23:12

Araline:

I laughed. “Possibly.” I said playfully and winked at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) Empty

Back to top Go down

Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)
Page 1 of 31Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next