The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 45753
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) Left_bar_bleue21/21Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) Empty
PostSubject: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) EmptyMon 4 Apr - 21:22

Centuries ago the world was faced with WWIII, in which many country's were obliterated. WWIII lasted for nearly a decade and at the end hope that the world would recover from the massive devastation was slim. The remaining leaders decided to leave the world for nature to recover. What cities were still standing were demolished, roads were broken apart and any materiel that could not be burned was sent to one designated place. Any human creation was annihilated except for one city in every continent that was built using the rubble. They were concrete castles, enormous ones, the size of a state or small country. In these castles they built plenty of room for the number of people still living, it had every thing for them to live within the castle walls forever, the outer wall itself was the height of a sky scraper and about as thick. Life after a few centuries living contained in the city reverted some what back to what medieval times. There was a royal family who controlled every thing. No one was allowed to find their own partner, at the age of eighteen they were paired with some one chosen for them. People were not allowed to make choices of their own without the royal family's approval. Life remained the same for centuries.

My father died when I was two years old, or so I was told. He left behind his journal, for years my mother wouldn't let me know what was in it, however, a year ago I snuck the small book out of her room. I found out my father could still be alive along with a way I could escape the castle. My father had found a way over the castle wall and taken several people with him. I told only my closest friend about what was in the book and we started planning to follow him even if we could never find him. Every day brings us close to turning eighteen and having our lives bound to anothers, we plan to leave just before my birthday. Yes, I am of royal blood, I could have the possibility of marrying a prince and becoming a queen, I could rule, but that life wasn't for me. I was board to death with my life the way it was even though I lived at the heart of the castle.

This is one role play of two, the second one (if this goes well) will be about the village which her father found after he escaped. This one is just the two of them trying to find it after they escape the castle wall into the wilderness that has reclaimed the Earth. At some point I will merge the two to have the characters in this one find the village. And yes her friend is a guy though that does not mean there is going to be romance, it is just a possibility. Also the clothing is Renaissance esque.

Rules:

Don't forget about the role play.
No text speak,
Try not to always have really short posts.

Bio:
Name (first and last):
Description, or picture:
Other:

Last edited by Kayla Catch on Mon 4 Apr - 21:57; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) EmptyMon 4 Apr - 21:27

((This seems cool!))
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) Left_bar_bleue21/21Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) EmptyMon 4 Apr - 21:30

((Does that mean you want to join? =P))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) EmptyMon 4 Apr - 21:32

((You even have to ask? =P))
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) EmptyMon 4 Apr - 21:34

((^.^ I'll get my bio up in a minute as soon at I can figure out how to put a picture >.<))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) EmptyMon 4 Apr - 21:39

((If its saved on your computer, hit host an image. Choose the image you want. Host it. Then copy and paste one of the links.))
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) EmptyMon 4 Apr - 21:51

Name: (Lady) Araline Francis or Ara for short
Description, or picture:Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) 31598811
Other: She is part of the royal family which means she lives in the palace in the center of the castle.

Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) EmptyMon 4 Apr - 21:52

((Whahahah, it worked! thanks!!))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) EmptyMon 4 Apr - 21:56

((Mmhmm, =) My pleasure to help. Now too make my bio!))
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) EmptyMon 4 Apr - 22:12

((Alright ^.^))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) EmptyMon 4 Apr - 22:27

Name (first and last): Ario Marshall
Description, or picture: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) 49308911
Other: Ario has many hidden talents, that not even his best friend knows about. Not that he spend much time with her, after all he wasn't in the upper class.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) EmptyMon 4 Apr - 22:36

((Perfect, I'll start in a minute.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) EmptyMon 4 Apr - 23:11

((Sweet =D))
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) EmptyMon 4 Apr - 23:32

Araline:

I stuffed my cloak and an extra dress in a bag along with a dagger and my fathers journal and a few other useful thing. I didn't know what to expect out side the wall, I was only hoping it was survivable. Free would always be better than being trapped. I carried the bag to the stables and put it in my saddle bag, it would take a day to get to the outside wall. I told my maid to bring Ario here before going back into the palace in search of my mother.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) EmptyMon 4 Apr - 23:41

Ario:

I was laying on the top of one of the pillars of stone that were everywhere in the castle. This was one of my few places where I could just....relax and be myself. I put up a front, a facade of sorts no matter who I was around. I had learned a long time ago, that being what people wanted made them happy, even if it sometimes didn't make me happy.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) EmptyMon 4 Apr - 23:53

Araline:

I found my mother a little while later, I wasn't going to tell her I was leaving, she would realize what I had done when no one saw me for a while. I smiled and acted my part while she led me through the court yard meeting different families.

The maid went to the Marshall home and asked for Ario.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) EmptyTue 5 Apr - 0:34

Ario:

I saw one of Araline's maids and so I slid down the column, turning into my friend of a princess facade. It was one I was used to now, after all who was I to refuse the command of one of the royalty. I liked Araline well enough, in fact she was one of my few friends. I just was not fond of this place, the rules, and the classes. Someone should be looked upon by what they do, not into what family one was born into. It was Araline's unfortunet place to be born into nobility.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) EmptyTue 5 Apr - 0:56

The maid gave Ario a disapproving look when she saw him slide down the pillar then told him lady Araline was calling for him. She then turned heading back for the palace knowing he would come with her.

Araline:

After a while my face slid into the same mask unaltered by any of my own emotions. I caught a glimpse of my maid returning and Ario behind her and my face lit up, he was the only person I didn't have to act for.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) EmptyTue 5 Apr - 12:10

Ario:

I followed the maid, humming softly to myself. It felt wierd everytime I entered the palace, it was just someplace that I could never get used too. When I saw Araline, I gave her a smile, and when I reached her I bowed low. Playing the dutiful, lower class in public made it easier for the both of us. In the beginning people had frowned at us spending time together, and rumors had been flying everywhere. Thankfully I only had to do it when we were out where others could see us.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) EmptyTue 5 Apr - 15:57

Araline:

I curtsied and and smiled softly. I glanced at my mother for a moment, she disproved in my choice of company, she hadn't liked it in the beginning of our friendship and she grew do dislike it more as the years went by. I waved away my maid and excused myself from the court leading Ario toward the stables through halls that were mostly empty.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) EmptyTue 5 Apr - 18:15

Alex:

During the time we were walking, I had been started at by other guys my age. I knew why of course, Araline was pretty. I had to give her that, but it wasn't like I liked her. Our social status's prevented anything from actually happening. Besides she was my friend, she probably got enough flirting from other people that it would ruin things between us.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) EmptyTue 5 Apr - 18:33

Araline:

I sighed and shuddered when we got to the stables. “Did you see the way Tomas was looking at you? It's as if he thinks I already belong to him. We are practically cousins, in fact, we are cousins, distant ones.” I muttered as I thought about the family relation. I went over to my horse, Carousel, and stroked her muzzle. I didn't want to talk about what we really needed to talk about yet, in truth, I was a bit scared.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) EmptyTue 5 Apr - 18:35

Alex:

I made sure we were alone in the stables. And I placed myself in a position that I could see if anyone came towards us. "Yeah, he's not the only one who thinks that though." I said glancing at her for a moment. "Most of the people out there are only here because they want to be your suitor."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) EmptyTue 5 Apr - 18:45

Araline:

I glanced at him over my shoulder. “That is a bit of an overstatement if it even holds any truth.” I told him and then went back to brushing off Carousel. She was a beautiful horse but she tended to role making a bit of work every time I wanted to take her out. Of course, I could have had some one else do it for me, but I liked to do it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) EmptyTue 5 Apr - 21:12

Ario:

I raised an eyebrow. "There is no less than three upper class people here. All of a marrying age, two of them are looking off in this direction with unhappy looks that apparently I stole you from them. And then there is Tomas who might actually walk over."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) Empty

Back to top Go down

Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next