The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 45833
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue21/21Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 16 EmptySun 29 Jan - 18:02

Araline:

"Now or back at the castle?" I asked playing with his hair absently. 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 16 EmptySun 29 Jan - 19:04

"Both." I replied looking into her gorgeous eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue21/21Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 16 EmptySun 29 Jan - 19:36

Araline:

I smiled gazing back into his eyes. "Well I would choose no one but you now." I said softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 16 EmptySun 29 Jan - 19:41

I blushed a bit before kissing her softly again.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 16 EmptySun 29 Jan - 23:31

Araline:

I kissed him back happily. After a little bit I pulled back. "Ario?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 16 EmptyMon 30 Jan - 0:00

"Yes?" I asked her softly.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 16 EmptyMon 30 Jan - 0:07

Araline:

"What did you do with the horse?" I asked him skeptically.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 16 EmptyMon 30 Jan - 0:30

I smiled. "Its over that way grazing." I said gesturing.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 16 EmptyMon 30 Jan - 2:38

Araline:

I turned my face the see the horse and smiled.  "I was afraid you had set him free so you wouldn't have to ride again."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 16 EmptyMon 30 Jan - 16:12

I shook my head. "No, he saved our ives besides, you can ridecuntil your healed."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 16 EmptyMon 30 Jan - 23:32

Araline:

I pulled away from Ario and got to my feet brushing my dress off before moving over to the horse. 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 16 EmptyMon 30 Jan - 23:47

I staid where i was, watchingvher move. Even injured se moved with grace.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 16 EmptyTue 31 Jan - 1:52

Araline:

I spoke softly to him urging him toward me.  He came up and pushed his nose to my cheek.  I laughed happily stroking his neck and grinning back over my shoulder at Ario. 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 16 EmptyTue 31 Jan - 14:37

I smiled watching her. She was amazing, and i couldnt be happier.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 16 EmptyWed 1 Feb - 22:54

Araline:

"Come over here." I called to Ario smiling brightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 16 EmptyThu 2 Feb - 0:19

I got up and walked over to her, curious as to what she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 16 EmptyThu 2 Feb - 0:55

Araline:

I grabbed his shirt and pulled him to me kissing him for a moment then went back to petting the horse.  
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 16 EmptyThu 2 Feb - 1:11

I blinked in surprise before hugging her lightly around the waist.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 16 EmptyThu 2 Feb - 23:39

Araline:

I leaned against him a little. “We should go soon. If we’re in riding distance from that woman.. I know she’s going to come after us.” I said with a small shiver and closed my eyes quickly trying not to think about what happened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 16 EmptyFri 3 Feb - 0:46

Ario

"Were atleast a full days hard riding away. But lets go." I said heading back over to the campto begin packing it up.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 16 EmptyFri 3 Feb - 23:10

Araline:

I lead the horse over then helped as much as I could.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 16 EmptySun 5 Feb - 17:47

Once everything was packed, i boosted her up into the saddle and walked next to the horse.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 16 EmptyWed 8 Feb - 22:33

Araline:

It jolted my belly painfully with every step the horse took but I chewed on my lip and pushed the pain away. "How long do you think until we reach the beach? Brain said we were only a few days off..." I said and frowned thinking about where Brian was now. I wondered if they had left him, or buried him, or burned him. I shook the morbid thoughts out of my head and my frown deepening.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 16 EmptySun 22 Apr - 12:58

Ario

I frowned a bit and shrugged. I felt bad for him, i had no idea where he was or what he was doing. I let out a soft breath as i let my thoughts wander. How could our lives change so quickly? It felt lik only yesterday that we had just left the castle.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 16 EmptySun 22 Apr - 22:42

Araline:

I didn’t say much over the next several hours. My belly started throbbing after a while but I gritted my teeth and said nothing to Ario. I hated seeming week.

((Remember hm weird me too.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)
Page 16 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next