The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 45833
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue21/21Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 3 EmptyTue 20 Sep - 23:44

Araline:

I laughed softly. "I know I do, and that, my dear, is why I keep so much to myself." I ruffled his hair lightly though having to reach up now that we were standing. "If I just told you a little, your head would burst with curiosity."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 3 EmptyWed 21 Sep - 0:31

Ario:

"Which would lead to more questions, and more curiosity. I get it. But someday you are going to have to figure out how to tell me." I said winking at her.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue21/21Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 3 EmptyWed 21 Sep - 23:12

Araline:

I laughed softly. "And why is that?" I asked looking up at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 3 EmptySat 24 Sep - 1:00

Ario:

"Because it would mean I owe you one, and I would be willing to answer any question you wanted." I said smiling down at her.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 3 EmptySat 24 Sep - 2:20

Araline:

"You aren't willing to answer any questions now? And why not?" I asked testily .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 3 EmptySat 24 Sep - 13:24

Ario:

"Well, its difficult to answer questions when you haven't asked any." I said teasing her a bit.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 3 EmptyTue 27 Sep - 23:13

Araline:

"But would you be willing to?" I asked raising my eyebrows.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 3 EmptyWed 28 Sep - 21:57

Ario:

"Hm...Yeah, I think I would." I admitted then looked at her. "Why? Already have questions for me?"
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 3 EmptyWed 5 Oct - 2:12

Araline:

"No." I said lightly, shaking my head. "I just wanted to know if you would answer them."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Dec - 9:26

I nodded and looked up at the sky for a moment. Looking back down at araline i felt a warm body hit the back of my legs pushing me forward into her. I fell into her but managed to catch myself from landing on her when we hit the ground. As it was i was still pretty much laying on her. It took me a moment to be able to focus on her but once i had i realized how close my face was to hers. I stammered out an appology pulling my head back and getting to my feet when in the process of apologizing my lips brushed her lightly. If i hadnt spoken it would never have happened but a blush was hitting my cheeks as i looked at her in embarrassment. A noise drew my attention behind me for a moment and i saw the wolf practicallylaughing as she trotted off.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Dec - 14:19

Araline:

My eyes widened and I jerked away from him my cheeks burning, and I never blushed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Dec - 14:23

Ario:

I looked at her in uncertancy. Unsure of how she was going to take it, or heck even what feelings she would have going on in her head. I felt guilty. She had dozens of suitors at the castle. I had been the one person to never try anything like that with her. She could trust me, but now...
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 3 EmptyTue 27 Dec - 1:34

Araline:

I stared back at him, flustered and cheeks flushed.  I took in a deep breath, mentally told myself to get it together, then turned and walked away without a word.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 3 EmptyTue 27 Dec - 1:44

Ario

I just stood there unsure of what i should do. All i knew was that i felt like i had screwed up horribly.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 3 EmptyTue 27 Dec - 2:30

I walked a little ways before I stopped and looked back at him.  I couldn't just leave him again like this.  "Ario." I called waiting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 3 EmptyTue 27 Dec - 11:58

Ario

I jumped slightly at my name being called. I headed towards hershakily still feeling like i had screwed up big time.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 3 EmptyTue 27 Dec - 18:23

Araline:

I waited for him to catch up to me then continued walking with my hands clasped together.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 3 EmptyTue 27 Dec - 18:36

I followed along behind her. Watching her for a time before staring down at my feet. I wondered if it would be best at this point to plan on leaving once i got her to hernfathers village. To pull me out of my thoughts the wolf nudged my leg with her head. Looking down at her i sighed and whispered. "You got me in trouble you know." She just seemed to laugh and her eyes seemed tosay to me "admit it you liked it." It was true a part of me had liked it but as a whole i was more worried about araline hating me now. "Why did you do that?" I asked softly. The wolf seemed to roll her eyes and say "you two just need to be mates already."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 3 EmptyTue 27 Dec - 23:48

Araline:

"Where were you two?" I heard Brian as as we got close to the cave.  His look was amused, curious, and implying some thing other that what really happened.  I flushed again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 3 EmptyWed 28 Dec - 1:36

Ario

I blushed asnwell and just moved past them both and into the cave. I hadnt been xurprised when my wolf had vanished before we ever saw brian.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 3 EmptyWed 28 Dec - 1:53

Araline:

"Ario was hurt last night and he couldn't be moved." I said defensively giving him a cold look before I followed Ario.  "Hurt how?" Brian asked.    
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 3 EmptyWed 28 Dec - 12:04

Ario

A warm body laying sown next to me brought a small smile to my lips. I scratched the wolf behind the ears and said softly. "Atleast i have you with me. I will have to try and find araline and brianvtomorrow. Think you can help me?"
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 3 EmptyWed 28 Dec - 13:59

Araline:

"He fell down and got really scratched up, I tried to clean the wounds as best I could but that was all I could do." I told him.  "Ario?" I asked unable to make him out in the dark cave. 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 3 EmptyWed 28 Dec - 18:11

Ario

"Were back here." I called. I turned to brian and asked "what have you been up to since weve been gone?" I smiled as i listened to his story. I didnt realize that the wolf and the brian i was listening to were imaginary.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 3 EmptyWed 28 Dec - 19:15

Araline:

"What did you say?" I asked coming up to him.  I knelt down next to him then turned and called to Brian over my shoulder.  "He's over here if you want to see the cuts, you'll have to bring light though." I looked back to Ario.  " How are you feeling?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)
Page 3 of 31Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next