The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage

Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 2 EmptySat 17 Sep - 23:15

Ario:

I smiled fully at her. I wondered what she really thought of me, as in what her feelings were towards me, but I refused to ask.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 45753
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue21/21Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 2 EmptySat 17 Sep - 23:35

Araline:

“Is that not why you stay with me?” I asked choosing to politely ignore what he said about possibly having feelings for me. “I some how doubt it is because of my personality.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 2 EmptySat 17 Sep - 23:37

Ario:

"Well, I know I'm not the only one who thinks your beautiful. Most people did. And I want you around because your my friend, and I didn't want to lose my first friend." I said smiling shyly at her.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue21/21Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 2 EmptySat 17 Sep - 23:43

Araline:

I smiled. “So I was right on the personality, then.” I said laughing a little to myself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 2 EmptySat 17 Sep - 23:46

Ario:

"Well, your stubbornness is a bit rough, but otherwise your rather sweet and kind." I said smiling at her. I kept the fact that I also liked her out of my mind.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 2 EmptySat 17 Sep - 23:57

Araline:

“Am I sweet and kind?” I asked happily. “That’s nice to know.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 2 EmptySun 18 Sep - 0:01

Ario:

"Its one of the things I like best about you." I admitted.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 2 EmptySun 18 Sep - 0:29

Araline:

I smiled. “And here I thought I was cold and heartless.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 2 EmptySun 18 Sep - 0:30

Ario:

I shook my head smiling. "Your anything but." I said truthfully. "Just really stubborn."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 2 EmptySun 18 Sep - 0:43

Araline:

“You keep saying that. I never really thought of myself as stubborn.” I said knowing full well that I was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 2 EmptySun 18 Sep - 0:45

Ario:

"Oh believe me, you are incredibly stubborn." I said chuckling softly.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 2 EmptySun 18 Sep - 0:55

Araline:

“No I am not. Take it back.” I told him grinning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 2 EmptySun 18 Sep - 1:00

Ario:

"I can't take back something you think you are as well." I said winking at her.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 2 EmptySun 18 Sep - 1:03

Araline:

“You can to! Take it back.” I said crossing my arms expectantly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 2 EmptySun 18 Sep - 1:07

Ario:

I reached over and poked her nose. "See like right here. Your being stubborn."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 2 EmptySun 18 Sep - 1:12

Araline:

I made an attempt to bite his hand but missed. “Hmph.” I muttered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 2 EmptySun 18 Sep - 1:14

Ario:

I laughed softly and I hugged her around the shoulders briefly and then let my arm fall to my side.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 2 EmptySun 18 Sep - 2:13

Araline:

I looked up at him and rolled my eyes but smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 2 EmptyMon 19 Sep - 2:29

Ario:

I smiled softly at her, curious as to what she was thinking about.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 2 EmptyMon 19 Sep - 23:58

Araline:

I tilted my head to the side. "Hmm, what?" I asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 2 EmptyMon 19 Sep - 23:59

Ario:

"I was just wondering what was going through your head." I told her softly.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Sep - 0:49

Araline:

"There is a reason why it was in my head and not being spoken out loud, you know." I told him, a smile playing around my lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Sep - 13:32

Ario:

I chuckled softly and nodded. "Fair enough. But I am still curious."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Sep - 14:47

Araline:

"You're always curious, Ario. And even I were to indulge you, it would only leave you more so." I said winking at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Sep - 14:53

Ario:

I groaned softly and rolled my eyes. "You do have a point..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)   Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Beyond the Castle, part one. (Two person.)
Page 2 of 31Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next