The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage

Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)   Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Apr - 21:56

Sinclaire:
I smiled and wrapped my legs around his waist.
Back to top Go down
Dark Fennec
Posting God
Posting God
Dark Fennec

Male
Number of posts : 425
Adopted Family: : I have no adopted family, for we are all family by blood. One man and another man are equally the same, for they share the same characteristics and features as any other human being.
Job : Roadie
Credits : 24370
Registration date : 2011-04-23

Character sheet
RPG Name: Vincent Valentine
Group: Nature Spirits
Health:
Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue21/21Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)   Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Apr - 22:00

"Can I?..." his sheath is erect and is rubbing against her area.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)   Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Apr - 22:00

Sinclaire:
I nodded.
Back to top Go down
Dark Fennec
Posting God
Posting God
Dark Fennec

Male
Adopted Family: : I have no adopted family, for we are all family by blood. One man and another man are equally the same, for they share the same characteristics and features as any other human being.

Character sheet
Health:
Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue21/21Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)   Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Apr - 22:01

I slowly shove it in as deep as i can with a pleasant grunt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)   Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Apr - 22:03

Sinclaire:
I closed my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Dark Fennec
Posting God
Posting God
Dark Fennec

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)   Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) - Page 3 EmptySat 30 Apr - 9:51

i took a deep breath and closed my eyes, slowly thrusting myself into her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)   Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) - Page 3 EmptySat 30 Apr - 9:53

Sinclaire:
I made a fake moaning sound.
Back to top Go down
Dark Fennec
Posting God
Posting God
Dark Fennec

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)   Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) - Page 3 EmptySat 30 Apr - 9:56

stops alltogether. "Look, i know i suck. So why don't you just show me." I shrugged in boredom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)   Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) - Page 3 EmptySat 30 Apr - 9:57

Sinclaire:
I rolled my eyes.
"Have you even kissed a girl before?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Dark Fennec
Posting God
Posting God
Dark Fennec

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)   Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) - Page 3 EmptySat 30 Apr - 10:00

Shrugs. "Yeah, i have." then sighs. "next thing i knew i got robbed by the girl i kissed and had a gun pointed to my head. that was 4 years ago."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)   Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) - Page 3 EmptySat 30 Apr - 10:02

Sinclaire:
"Just asking because your doing it wrong," I shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Dark Fennec
Posting God
Posting God
Dark Fennec

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)   Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) - Page 3 EmptySat 30 Apr - 10:04

i growl at her " then why don't you just fucking leave if you've got nothing better to say?!" I instantly feel regret for screaming at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)   Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) - Page 3 EmptySat 30 Apr - 10:07

Sinclaire:
"I'm teaching you, remember? You asked. If you can't handle it, then you shouldn't have asked." I said calmly, not fazed by his screaming. If he would've gotten me 2 years ago, i would've cried and said i was sorry. Not anymore.
Back to top Go down
Dark Fennec
Posting God
Posting God
Dark Fennec

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)   Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) - Page 3 EmptySat 30 Apr - 10:25

growls at her when he realizes shes just a teenage slut. "Just get the fuck out before i tell them your secret, Sin." I wanted her gone, bad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)   Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) - Page 3 EmptySat 30 Apr - 20:52

Sinclaire:
"What secret?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Dark Fennec
Posting God
Posting God
Dark Fennec

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)   Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) - Page 3 EmptySat 30 Apr - 21:33

Growls at her "Your seventeen, your underaged and your a total slut! what the fucking hell do your parents think of you!?" I yell that at her, feeling a whole amount of bottled up rage escape my mind
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)   Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) - Page 3 EmptySat 30 Apr - 21:38

Sinclaire:
"Want to know what they think of me? Do you really? I ran away from home at 14. Apparently i was not their ideal daughter. Too shy, too sweet. I haven't seen them since, but i haven't seen flyers go up about a missing girl. My middle name is Sinclaire, i changed it so i wouldn't be found. The club is my home because the girls there actually care about me. Ok? So you have no fucking clue who i am or what I've done. And the only reason i act like a whore is to get business. I don't act like this on my free time, ok? But i'm on duty," I yelled, letting out my anger. i haven't yelled in years.
Back to top Go down
Dark Fennec
Posting God
Posting God
Dark Fennec

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)   Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) - Page 3 EmptySat 30 Apr - 21:41

looks at her then nods. "That's basically all that was needed to know, okay?" I felt a bit better now, knowing at least somewhat about this girl. "Sin, your not a bad person. I can feel it. But you keep too much bottled up." i smile softly at her and put her hair behind her ear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)   Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) - Page 3 EmptySat 30 Apr - 21:44

Sinclaire:
His gesture got a bad reaction from me. I stood up.
"I don't want or need your pity," I snarled.
Back to top Go down
Dark Fennec
Posting God
Posting God
Dark Fennec

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)   Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) - Page 3 EmptySat 30 Apr - 21:47

Stands up in front of her, putting his jeans back on. "im not giving you pity. You've lived a rough life, i can tell. i've gone through that hell and back. but why should someone as amazing as you suffer? hm? i looked at her and she can see he cares for her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)   Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) - Page 3 EmptySat 30 Apr - 21:49

Sinclaire:
"I'm nowhere near amazing," I said and got dressed.
Back to top Go down
Dark Fennec
Posting God
Posting God
Dark Fennec

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)   Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) - Page 3 EmptySat 30 Apr - 21:50

Shrugs at her then grabs her arm softly. "You are if you are the best host at the club, heh." i smile at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)   Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) - Page 3 EmptySat 30 Apr - 21:53

Sinclaire:
"My body, thats it. And how well i was trained," I said to him.
Back to top Go down
Dark Fennec
Posting God
Posting God
Dark Fennec

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)   Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) - Page 3 EmptySat 30 Apr - 21:55

Sighs at her "There has to be something that can cheer you up other than sex." I feel as if i have to help, i honestly dont know why.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)   Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) - Page 3 EmptySat 30 Apr - 21:55

Sinclaire:
"Cheer me up? I don't even know because it was never done," I said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)   Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ambrosia (2 Person Rp/Open)
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next